It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we as a race being farmed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Life isn't fair. Nature isn't fair. If you try to make nature fair, you're trying to break rules that cannot be broken. You will lose.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
I mean think about it, is it possibile that we as a race and species are being farmed by plants. They provide us with Oxygen and wait until we die and decompose so they can consume us.
Plants tree's and infertility the biggest threats to the Human race -- just saying

Interesting concept, but people have been plucking them, spraying them, hacking them, grating them, boiling and baking plants alive, eating them in a veritable vegan genocide, for all recorded history. If they are consuming us, are they to blame? Is this without provokation? You think you're lily white?

Maybe we need a peace conference, reach a treaty with the vegetables, perhaps get some evolutionists vegetables can relate to, leading the human side: we stop eating them, they stop eating us. Maybe mankind would cease to die, and we could be morons, indefinitely? You never know what this could lead to. Maybe Madonna would evolve into a big vagina.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, I am showing this to all my vegetarian friends!!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Feed me, Seymore.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Yeah totally go with you on us human beings being farmed the big question is who by? We are indoctrinated from the moment we come out of the potting shed womb through government inspired state culture and education, the question is who is farming us? Me I believe it is by some other entities, maybe they are feeding on us spiritiually or maybe they wait til we get to 10 billion then they gonna eat us
If plants are a type of ufo like even the big plant in the sky they gonna farm us like we farm them, it a two way relationship it takes two to tangle and it is real

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well, what if a higher dimensional species that can't physically survive the Earth's atmosphere created humans as a slave race to extract the minerals they desire. If so, then this could equate to the human race being nothing more than an extreme biochemical Sim city experiment?

I encourage to question everything and answer nothing...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This sounds like a B-movie syfy flick. Think it's already been made.

Ummm...ahhhhhh...you took the red pill...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't know about being farmed, but my mother, and my late grandmother (who I think had the idea first) are (were, in my grandmother's case) of the opinion that the planet serves as a huge experiment-oriented zoo to observe.

Not a bad theory, really. What would happen if we were able to genetically engineer other animals, birds or giraffes or some such, into the dominant intelligent species and let them & subordinate species loose on another inhabitable planet somewhere? That would be an interesting few eons to observe.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Maybe I did. I can't remember much anymore. Thought it was blue but the plants may have tricked me-and I am color blind.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: SaturnFX

graham hancock's fiction book (entangled: the eater of souls) sorta has that premise. the whole storyline came to him while tripping on ayahuasca in peru.

Terrifying prospect

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
BTW, it would be nice to think we are only being mindlessly used by plants after we die.

The real horror is much worse. The real human farmers are other humans. It's basically the Matrix. That was one of the most brilliant sci-fi moments in the first Matrix movie. It exposed the whole ugly thing for all to see. And the amazing thing was it was such a popular movie. Whether they realize it or not, everyone has heard the truth. If they've seen that movie they've been taken by the hand and walked through and had it explained to them in plain English.

Just knowing what you're dealing with, however, is more of a burden than it is a liberator. Because once you get a grasp on it, you realize there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. No matter what we do or what kind of government or society we ever try to create, we will never change the basic nature of our existence. Slavery.
edit on 13-8-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
I mean think about it, is it possibile that we as a race and species are being farmed by plants. They provide us with Oxygen and wait until we die and decompose so they can consume us.
Plants tree's and infertility the biggest threats to the Human race -- just saying

Ignore those silly Facebook memes.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
All of human civilization and society is controlled by worms so they'll always have plenty to eat when we die. It's the worms, man. The worms.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
M. Night Shyamalan's "The Happening" with Mark Wahlberg takes this concept a step further and essentially posits that the plant world has had it with us and what we're doing to the planet, so they decide to take us out via a violence inducing pollen that causes us to kill others or ourselves.

Interesting concept, n'est pas?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Sociopathy depends on trauma. Trauma results from situations of asymmetry between how one self represents another self. The word - or the face - or a body which violently attacks you, is traumatic.

People need to dispell this myth that sociopaths exist independently of interpersonal abuse. Yes - can someone be born with tendencies toward sociopathy? Of course, even the existence of such tendencies are the elaboration of already existing functions transmitted by the semen and egg, and so, are non-random. That is, the direction taken by the zygote, fetus, up until birth, is a function of semen/egg plus the experiences the mother is having with her environment.

Her affective state is a continuous stream of information for the developing system in her tummy. Feeling state communicates 'threat-safety' parameters, and hence, adjusts a whole lot other factors with that basic fact. Neotony, or the preserving of childlike features, is itself a function of a more nurturing social surround (see the Russian silver foxes for an example of how 20 generations of breeding for socializing with humans created a fox-dog).

By adulthood, the tendentious mind of the psychopath - a snake that eats its own tail indeed - warps reality for its extremely polarized ends: what it wants, crystallized in the worship of principles, taken to the extreme in the romanticization of the will, whether it be in germanic myth or Nietzsche. Since knowledge of reality is based on a coherent representation of cause and effect, a mind which focuses simply on its own will to power comes to dissociate the injustice of many of its willed actions. There is a whole world of other mind-bodies which its behavior is semiotically linked with - yet, because they never interact with these persons, they naively assume that the 'counterpoint' of their existence, and the consequences they're exposed to, and where those consequences originate, don't matter.

In any case, we need to always remind ourselves of this duality: the psychopath is very much "what he seems to be". He is scary, threatening, and at an autonomic level, not "pretending" to be a psychopath. On the other hand, he is a myth-builder - indulges in his own self-myth, and tries to bully other people into believing the same myth about himself. Indeed, his ability to effectively regulate himself entails the other persons affective adjulation of his prowess - a point which makes the 'incestuous' and 'homosexual' aspects of self-worship better captured by a being that is eating its own being - the ouroboros - a symbol which radically entails a romanticized awareness of ones own incoherence.

Buried within any psychopath is a history of trauma. There are 'fear' elements which constitute the semiotic undercurrent, or 'ontological attractor', which makes logical why the self acts the way it does, for instance a) why is he is wired to be insensitive to other peoples cues? Is it merely, as biologists assume, a function of 'random variance'? Or is it, as the developmental biology justifies, a function of a biosemiotic continuum which links one generation to the next, and hence, transmits non-random traits to the next generation as a function of what a present (and previous) generation experienced.

This is the truth - the final truth, the whole truth, and hence, anyone who understands this needn't be too perturbed by the opinion of the uninformed, but at the same time, since this situation has to change, the elements which cause us to act this way - especially shame -> fear of shame -> anger at feeling shame -> dynamics need to be recognized as those elements which trigger self-state switches, and so, until people get a semiotic sense of how their identity states form, this pretentious showcase of idiocy were subject to will continue on.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Microbes not plants. Plants were created by microbes to create sugars. Plants are nothing more than fibrous cities created by microbes to collect minerals and produce sugars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join