It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unite The Right Protests Washington D.C. Live stream(s)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

(CNN)-(CNN)Far-right groups and counterprotesters are expected to converge on the nation's capital Sunday, one year after a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, left one person dead and elevated racial tensions in America.

www.cnn.com...

Live stream here

WUSA9
www.wusa9.com...

Ruptly

Will add more feeds when they become available.

edit on 12-8-2018 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

edit on 8.13.2018 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the all caps shouty title.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

# man this is stupid.

Having a White Civil Rights Rally, such victims.

All those years of segregation must have been tough for us Whites.

The current war is a class war but most people think it's a race war.

Now all the proxy extremist groups are going to cause a scene and ATS is going to be having a bitch fit for weeks about this damn rally. I can see it now..."the car running over the protester was actually a hologram and the white supremacist didn't actually run that person over with their car".

We are doomed as long as we continue falling for this #

Much fail, many LOL.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

What are hey protesting? Is it just some sort of get together or is it actually a protest?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Thoughts ? , or is this just in hope of more violence breaking out so we can all watch stupid people doing stupid things ?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

What are hey protesting? Is it just some sort of get together or is it actually a protest?

It is a White Civil RIghts Rally just like the blacks used to have in the 50s.

Washington, D.C., Braces for White Nationalist Rally

fortune.com...

Next we will be asking for reparations from the immigrants lol.

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

# man this is stupid.

Now all the proxy extremist groups are going to cause a scene and ATS is going to be having a bitch fit for weeks about this damn rally. I can see it now..."the car running over the protester was actually a hologram and the white supremacist didn't actually run that person over with their car".

Much fail, many LOL.

If every other race can march and be proud of who they are, why is it wrong for white people to do the same damn thing?

I thought we all had the right to peaceably assemble according to our Constitutional rights? Apparently not? Whitey can't bitch and moan like everyone else?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I do not think they are protesting tha past..

I think many believe that pc has gotton out of hand and is a danger to the usa in the future.

I think they may believe that weaponized discrimination could be the end of the usa.

link   

If you feel the need to have a bitch over members of ATS having a bitch over current affairs, you're likely in the wrong place.

Aliens.

link   
I have no opinion.
I just posted this cause it's a thing that's going on today.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

edit on 12 8 18 by projectvxn because: Sorry wrong post

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Even morons get to exercise their 1st Amendment rights.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You ok?

Do u need a hug?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

It is a White Civil RIghts Rally just like the blacks used to have in the 50s.

Washington, D.C., Braces for White Nationalist Rally

fortune.com...

Next we will be asking for reparations from the immigrants lol.

You understand that conservatives are not all white right?

This is the problem with leftists. You only see the collectivist view and care not for the individuals.

Racism is a particularly nasty form of collectivism.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This is the problem with leftists. You only see the collectivist view and care not for the individuals.

I think that goes for the Right too if members of this forum are a representative snapshot.
They are both as be as each other.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

# man this is stupid.

Much fail, many LOL.

If every other race can march and be proud of who they are, why is it wrong for white people to do the same damn thing?

I thought we all had the right to peaceably assemble according to our Constitutional rights? Apparently not? Whitey can't bitch and moan like everyone else?

You're right, seeker. I just wish it would all end and we unite as "no 1color" race...but as 1 "Human" race.

Sadly...I don't think we'll see it in my lifetime...thanks.

Best.

edit on 12-8-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Did the White South Carolinians recently go through slavery or segregation, was their culture erased and were they put on reserves?

Sure there are things worth protesting like government corruption and pedophilia among the elite, but crying about how hard the whites have it currently is not a worthy event imo. Sure if you are feeling that sorry for yourself go ahead and protest but this honestly is a bit overkill in my opinion.

How about the whites and blacks of south carolina group up together and protest the police brutality that both races experience, the over taxation, there are so many things that make us the same, instead we focus on the divisive factors. How about the smart/normal whites/blacks group up and fight against the extreme left and right. There was once a time where a republican and a democrat could have a civil convo.

Please not that I am mutual and do not acknowledge either side!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Even morons get to exercise their 1st Amendment rights.

You sure would know!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

You ok?

Do u need a hug?

Only if it happens within a safe space.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Watch those idiots or go sit out back with a couple of friends on a beautiful sunny day and eat chicken, potatoes salad and drink beer.

( sound of footsteps receding and door closing )

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: seeker1963

# man this is stupid.

Much fail, many LOL.

You're right, seeker. I just wish it would all end and we unite as "no 1color" race...but as 1 "Human" race.

Sadly...I don't think we'll see it in my lifetime...thanks.

Best.

The biggest threat to any government is anyone who promotes peace. That's why the CIA had MLK murdered. Government has no power when people are united, and that's why I HATE this SJW/Progressive Stack nonsense. They have actually divided the country more by creating many more "little boxes" to divide us by. If you live in the US, and are ashamed of your country or ashamed to call yourself an American, you are part of the problem. I love my country, but hate my government, and I say that with confidence watching the division that has been created to divide us from the colleges the MSM and directly to the TOP! Our corrupt government.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join