It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson and China Lake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Icke is playing you.

But don't worry, you're not the only one.

The reason he strikes a chord with so many is that we can sense that there is something not quite right with with "the world" and most notably there is something very wrong with our leaders/rulers.

Personally I think it's the old adage about the effect power has on the heart of a man, only I think we have severely underestimated the effect, and the true danger it puts us in.

No, Icke is definitely onto something, just think of the reptilians as a placeholder for those who do not have a firm understanding of the psychology and sociology involved, and its also a great way to bring attention to an otherwise boring psychological matter.

He is not 100% correct in my opinion, but he is definitely onto something. He is definitely pointing people in a direction where they ought to be looking: at the elites and the fact there is something wrong with them and how its damaging our lives and our planet.
edit on 8/12/2018 by 3n19m470 because: inserted a typo

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: libertytoall

It doesn't really matter who runs it all that matters is who funds it.
Which would now be the University. Everyone else bailed.

hah so you think.. HAARP is being operated on a pay-as-you-go basis, similar to the Poker Flat Rocket launch facility it runs for NASA.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
There's no "Charles Manson". He's a fictional character like everyone else in the "media"/fake reality called Earth. He's a symbol. Charles (C) killing Sharon (S) = Cocaine (C) becoming the drug of choice at the end of the sexual revolution. C (coc aine) killing S (sex), because coc aine represents a higher frequency high, than sex (orange/yellow). Cocaine kills the libido.

This entire reality is a lie. A story. Everything a metaphor or double meaning for something else. I don't want to use this terrible cliched phrase, but "as above so below" seems to be in play here.

So you're just another character in my social media experience/fake reality called Earth. I wonder what You symbolize... Maybe you are the one who will move humanity out of the opiate phase of frequency into the next level. Fluke Skywalker. FS. Fentynal Synthetic. That is the old you. The future of recreational drugs is in Floral Syringes. You can't deny the prophetic power of double meanings, as above, so below, as left, so is right, and as over here, so is over there, as was yesterday so is today... Or as my uncle Fred likes to say "same #, different pile".

Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
What I meant to say is that we're horrified to learn about mind control victims, not loners, carrying out heinous acts. This makes it purposeful, not a mistake in society.

The "elite" carry out trauma-based mind control on their own offspring, as well, according to my research.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
He is definitely pointing people in a direction where they ought to be looking: at the elites and the fact there is something wrong with them and how its damaging our lives and our planet.

You're stating it well.

It doesn't make any difference whether they're reptilian or not; there is something wrong with them.

This means non-elites have our work cut out for us.

It's up to us to uncover the lies and deception and havoc being dished out by the "elite."

Actually, we shouldn't even be calling them elite.

They're controllers.

I hope that at some point, we the people stop allowing them to control us.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Thank you for your post.

The first thing I always do when a YouTube video is embedded is to check out the YouTuber's Description to try to get an idea of the motivation for posting it on YouTube.

Here is that Description:

Graveyard Shift
Published on Apr 27, 2017

To many he personifies satan, but according to a whistleblower Charles Manson was part of mysterious government program MKUltra...

I’m Paul with Graveyard Shift and this is a story of conspiracy and murder in America.

Charles Manson was connected to celebrities, such as The Beach Boys, and Neil Young. Espousing a hippie ethos that masked his twisted intentions, Manson and his ‘Family’ had a celebrity death list and earned their place in harrowing history with the Tate and LaBianca murders. But was the cult leader just a puppet in a larger government operation?

According to Charles August Schlund III, now deceased, he discovered top secret files that linked the CIA to the Manson Family murders. The CIA’s motivation? To disrupt the hippie movement that, in their eyes, had negative sociological ramifications to the country, and to put an end to the Vietnam protests.

The CIA sought mind control, they experimented with drugs to achieve this goal, and MK Ultra is their most infamous project. Before the murders that would make his name, Manson was in prison during the time the CIA used inmates from Vacaville prison as test subjects. The drugs they gave him continued with the Manson Family who also received the CIA’s drugs.

Family member Tex Watson alleged in the months preceding the murders they were taking a drug called ‘Orange Sunshine’, manufactured exclusively by a group called ‘The Brotherhood of Eternal Love’ and the dealer, Ronald Stark had known connections to the CIA.

There’s more, the Manson prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi, has studied in depth and is convinced that the Manson family was under some kind of mind control and compares Charles Manson’s mind control techniques to that of the CIA, further supporting that there was a connection.

In Bugliosi’s words: “The Manson murders sounded the death knell for hippies and all they symbolically represented …”

Does the truth hide fiction or the fiction mask the truth? Perhaps we’ll never know.

www.youtube.com...

Here's the About page, which bothers me:

The Official YouTube page for Graveyard Shift -- over 2 million fans on Facebook, join us here on Youtube! This is an all-encompassing embrace of the weird, the creepy, and the macabre. Some tales are made up, some are true. We encourage you to watch with the lights off, and enjoy the nightmares...

www.youtube.com...

I don't enjoy nightmares.

edit on 8/13/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Typo

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
His house allegedly less than a mile from the entrance

to China Lake Naval Warfare & Programming Center:

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
After researching this down a dark evil rabbit hole one sleepless night.
I am convinced Charlie was a CIA experiment and plant.
As have been many other participants in the government's plot to assainate anti establishment individuals (JFK, Luther, Malcolm X, many musicians etc.) Thus controlling the social narrative.

One interesting fringe fact that I can not completely confirm is that Elon Musks mother a well known actress has links to the Manson Family. Elons grandfather was a technocrat. I am no prescriber to David Ickes completely unhinged opinion.
Although I have no doubt the Elons and Zuckerberg's of this world are government plants/operatives (not necessarily lizard people though lol).
edit on 13-7-2023 by Psychonaught because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join