It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may run for a senate seat in the coming years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

a reply to: Allaroundyou

So after I retire in Oklahoma I am seriously considering running for a seat. I am too young to run for POTUS

Got it, you are a trust-fund baby.

Have you ever worked a day in your life?

Ok well let me say that you are very wrong. When I turned eighteen and was left in the middle of nowhere by my crappy parents I changed my last name when I got back into town. Then I funded my college education on my own. Then I have run a division for a certain company that ranks top in the country. I have always refused to accept money from my parents even though the temptation was always there. I am a self made man dude.

Oh where to start.

You changed your last name? What was the process?

You self-funded college into an amazing job. What did you go to college for and how did you self-fund it? What is your major?

Oh and also the process of changing my last name was possibly the most difficult thing to do at the age of 18. I already had it happen 2 times when I was young. To be clear I am adopted so that added to the complexity of the situation. It took almost a year to finalize the entire thing.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Changing your last name can literally be done online, it's not that hard...lie #1

What charity foundation? Name specific please. (possibly lie #2?)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

So after I retire in Oklahoma I am seriously considering running for a seat. I am too young to run for POTUS

Ok well let me say that you are very wrong. When I turned eighteen and was left in the middle of nowhere by my crappy parents I changed my last name when I got back into town. Then I funded my college education on my own. Then I have run a division for a certain company that ranks top in the country. I have always refused to accept money from my parents even though the temptation was always there. I am a self made man dude.

Oh where to start.

You self-funded college into an amazing job. What did you go to college for and how did you self-fund it? What is your major?

The process was a huge pain in my arse. And my degree is in business administration. Bachelorette to be more specific. And I funded my degree through working 2 jobs and running a charity foundation through OU that kinda helped with my education funding.

So you self funded your education through a charity you ran at university?

Yup, politician material here.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Changing your last name can literally be done online, it's not that hard...lie #1

What charity foundation? Name specific please. (possibly lie #2?)

If I give you the name then my anonymity would be compromised.
And also why don’t you get your name changed after your biological father ran from the authorities and changed his name multiple times. Maybe next time don’t try not to be a D-bag.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

The way you run your small department, being the guy with a 16 point list of rules that you enforce on the wall inside your office where you count beans, where staff come to you with concerns and you treat them with contempt and mock them on ATS, you have politician stamped all over you.

But I think this social experiment has gone on long enough.

I knew you were leading to this

Sprung... like a leak, all around you.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

Oh where to start.

The process was a huge pain in my arse. And my degree is in business administration. Bachelorette to be more specific. And I funded my degree through working 2 jobs and running a charity foundation through OU that kinda helped with my education funding.

So you self funded your education through a charity you ran at university?

Yup, politician material here.

I even wear a bow tie on the daily.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Lie #2 confirmed.

And also why don’t you get your name changed after your biological father ran from the authorities and changed his name multiple times. Maybe next time don’t try not to be a D-bag.

Don't lie and I won't be a D-bag.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I have to admit I get toey around men with bowties and combovers.

But in combination with leggings thats a bit of a no.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I have to admit I get toey around men with bowties and combovers.

But in combination with leggings thats a bit of a no.

lmao, you are insulting a future president!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

He may not be my president but he is my safe word.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

The way you run your small department, being the guy with a 16 point list of rules that you enforce on the wall inside your office where you count beans, where staff come to you with concerns and you treat them with contempt and mock them on ATS, you have politician stamped all over you.

But I think this social experiment has gone on long enough.

I knew you were leading to this

Sprung... like a leak, all around you.

For the most part you are correct. My “16 points of success” sign is on the outside of my office door. But I do have one inside of my office behind my desk. It is kept at a low lever for those that must stand in front . And it is at that level to let them know I am the boss and to not try to step out of line unless they believe I have. I do these things for a reason man.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Lie #2 confirmed.

That is just stupid to even ask. The entire purpose of this site is to stay anonymous. If you give me your name than I will give you mine
FAIR

EDIT: F-that I am going to run and doing this would just be stupid. Sorry bud offer is off the table. Though I will accept a PM on the matter.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Yes but you have given much info about yourself here so if you do announce your candidacy and someone puts two and two together your anonymity is void.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Lie #2 confirmed.

That is just stupid to even ask. The entire purpose of this site is to stay anonymous. If you give me your name than I will give you mine
FAIR

I didn't ask for your name, just the charity you ran/benefited from.

PS check inbox, sent you my name

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Ummm...just wear your leggings...you'll be in tight...should be a shoe in...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

He may not be my president but he is my safe word.

we went from leggings to congress in a matter of a few days, you may need to re-think your safe word

Also, you have a safe word (giggles)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
You are not him. Though there are a few things that you have said in the past that kinda lead to him.

Also you are not a member I will give my name to. But I will never share who you actually are.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...just wear your leggings...you'll be in tight...should be a shoe in...

YouSir

I will wear them “sir” just you wait and see! They may be the cornerstone of my entire campaign.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

You are not him. Though there are a few things that you have said in the past that kinda lead to him.

Also you are not a member I will give my name to. But I will never share who you actually are.

Who is him? I've been me my whole life.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Who is him? I've been me my whole life.

I just sent you who I am. Fair is fair you could say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join