It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may run for a senate seat in the coming years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
MODS I probably put this in the wrong forum section. Please correct my mistake and don;t me mad

So after I retire in Oklahoma I am seriously considering running for a seat. I am too young to run for POTUS and WAY to inexperienced to do so. But I want to further my foot in that door. I have connections in Oklahoma and Arizona to help with campaign needs. I will be running as a Republican though I am a Democrat. I can play the part well and believe a young face is what is needed considering everything that is going on. Any advice would be very welcome and appreciated. My campaign is going to be about following the constitution and not destroying the thing that created this great nation. I sincerely hope that advice will be given to help the cause. ATS has been my only social outlet since 2013 and I hope to keep it that way. I have a friend working on a bookface page for my campaign but that is it. I told him I want no part of it.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Spend a year being a community organizer. Then get some acting lessons.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Remember first, that you are an American. Note that all canidates lost due to the fact they thought they were better then the homeless Americans.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AllaroundyouJust say ur policy will be,
to make sure that the 99 percent of money, that is owned bij one percent of people atm, will be redistributed threw taxes to the 99 percent of people like it should be.
I think ul make president with that policy so good luck to you sir!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Spend a year being a community organizer. Then get some acting lessons.

Where I am moving to I spent hundreds of hours to the community. I also was a prominent member of the OU acting program. The county will fall for me in an instant and never know what hit them. I have the confidence behind me.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Oh Snap! Can I donate now? Sounds like you are a shoe in!

BTW, Do you have a large charitable fund I can send my money to? You see, I have this uncle in Nigeria who died last week and has $50 billion US. I need a charitable fund to send the money to. Kindly text me your bank details.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Remember first, that you are an American. Note that all canidates lost due to the fact they thought they were better then the homeless Americans.

I will never be better than the homeless. Being so has just as much voting power as I do. I will spend the next few years reconnecting and helping all members of the community to gain support. My campaign will be run by me minus the social media aspect. A major part of my platform will be to connect with people personally. With that I can build my future platforms. I already have the support from two mayors of two of the biggest cities in Oklahoma. I also will have the support of a very highly and supported person from Arizona.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Oh Snap! Can I donate now? Sounds like you are a shoe in!

BTW, Do you have a large charitable fund I can send my money to? You see, I have this uncle in Nigeria who died last week and has $50 billion US. I need a charitable fund to send the money to. Kindly text me your bank details.

AHH well as much as I would like to have your money my campaign will accept zero donations. If I am able to get a seat on zero donation that running for POTUS will become that much easier. It is all about future planning.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

So after I retire in Oklahoma I am seriously considering running for a seat. I am too young to run for POTUS

Got it, you are a trust-fund baby.

Have you ever worked a day in your life?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Great plan. Learn a bunch of wrestling jargon then. In fact watch a bunch of WWE. It's the current POTUS secret to success.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Except everything you have posted here is going to be used as fodder against you.

Sorry bud, thats politics

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

So after I retire in Oklahoma I am seriously considering running for a seat. I am too young to run for POTUS

Ok well let me say that you are very wrong. When I turned eighteen and was left in the middle of nowhere by my crappy parents I changed my last name when I got back into town. Then I funded my college education on my own. Then I have run a division for a certain company that ranks top in the country. I have always refused to accept money from my parents even though the temptation was always there. I am a self made man dude.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
Except everything you have posted here is going to be used as fodder against you.

Sorry bud, thats politics

A plan has been set for that problem from the get go. Not exactly a hard one to fix.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Campaign slogan right there.

Self made man dude

Love it!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Good for you !! Anyone who believes in the constitution would be a welcome relief from some the idiots we have now on both sides of the house and Senate.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Apologies are accepted here.....ATS., I own up to my mistakes bro

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Really? Even if you manage to get your stuff deleted here, people would have taken screengrabs. People here who are bitter and twisted and now know youre possibly making a tilt. All they have to do is keep a keen eye for those putting their candidacy forward in your state for the next few election cycles and compare with what they know of you.

I really wouldnt have said anything at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Ok well let me say that you are very wrong. When I turned eighteen and was left in the middle of nowhere by my crappy parents I changed my last name when I got back into town. Then I funded my college education on my own. Then I have run a division for a certain company that ranks top in the country. I have always refused to accept money from my parents even though the temptation was always there. I am a self made man dude.

Oh where to start.

You changed your last name? What was the process?

You self-funded college into an amazing job. What did you go to college for and how did you self-fund it? What is your major?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

Campaign slogan right there.

Self made man dude

Love it!

That wouldn’t be a bad slogan but I don’t think would resonate with older folks. Since Oklahoma is the place of choice that may not work. But I can run that by a few folks just to be sure.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Oh where to start.

You changed your last name? What was the process?

You self-funded college into an amazing job. What did you go to college for and how did you self-fund it? What is your major?

The process was a huge pain in my arse. And my degree is in business administration. Bachelorette to be more specific. And I funded my degree through working 2 jobs and running a charity foundation through OU that kinda helped with my education funding.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join