It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Beard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Words

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Words

I try and maintain the 'shadow' around a short goatee & trimmed mustache (as per the avatar).

I've never really let it go.

How long have you maintained this look?

Ages, since I was in my 20's, so just shy of 40 years.

It's time for a change, my friend.

I know a random stranger on the internet could never persuade you, but you should consider it.

Nah, makes me look too chubby round the gills (IMHO). I have that 'Henry the 8th' chin.

But I have shaved it very short at times.

edit on 9/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Words

It needs a trim.

I don't shave really. I use a trimmer.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I had the lumberjack/spartan beard about ten years ago....weird beard was a problem for awhile. I have since taken a clean shaven look. My lady wasn't a fan, but she is a keeper. Idecided to stop cutting my hair 4 years ago. I had a giant funkmaster afro for about 14 months before it fell down.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Beards... The power of the Beard. I have had a beard since I got out of the service... almost the first thing I did. Grow out the Locks and stop shaving. In that time I have seen Men's Hair go long, then short, then buzzed... to shaggy, then spiked and all over the place... All the while the beard was beat on just a fashion dictated, cut, unshorn, stubble to goats, to Abe's and back again...

I always keep it Abe Lincoln style with a little Amish Flare.. well oiled and certainly clean. I have men that want to shave it, women that want to shave it, men that want it shadowed, and, women that now want me to dress like Santa... in the middle of July. We ain't talking Christmas.

All in all it has been very amusing.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Beardo's!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join