It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein And China

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sen Dianne Feinstein

Verified account

@SenFeinstein
Aug 4
(1/2) The FBI told me 5 years ago it had concerns that China was seeking to recruit an administrative member of my Calif staff (despite no access to sensitive information). I took those concerns seriously, learned the facts and made sure the employee left my office immediately.

twitter.com...
edit on 8-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: link

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Turns out that Communist China had a spy in her office. A 20-year employee of Feinstein’s, the agent had been reporting back to China’s Ministry of State Security for well over a decade before he was caught in 2013, according to the FBI.

Caught 5 years ago, why do we just hear about it now?

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Turns out that Communist China had a spy in her office. A 20-year employee of Feinstein’s, the agent had been reporting back to China’s Ministry of State Security for well over a decade before he was caught in 2013, according to the FBI.

Caught 5 years ago, why do we just hear about it now?

nypost.com...
Oh the irony 😂

Real collusion is happening and all the lefties are focused on smoke, lmfao

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

it unbelievable isn't it. I wonder why none of them have come to this thread to defend it?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

"Feinstein has insinuated that Trump is compromised by a foreign power. But it’s clear Feinstein has an alarming blind spot when it comes to China and national security."

Compromised, this is what it looks like.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

it unbelievable isn't it. I wonder why none of them have come to this thread to defend it?
Because it's one of theirs and as long as it isn't Trump, they don't care 😌 they never did before.

Awesome job on the thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It is also alarming that she was

Chair of the Senate Narcotics Caucus
In office
January 3, 2009 – January 3, 2015

At the same time China started shipping in
Fetanyl by the tons and killing thousands.

ETA- Thanks
edit on 12-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The article you posted as a wealth of info as well...

"Still, Beijing got its favored trade status extended — thanks in part to Feinstein. In speeches on the Senate floor and newspaper op-eds, she shamelessly spun China’s human-rights violations, as when in 1997 she compared Beijing’s 1989 massacre of hundreds of young demonstrators to the 1970 Kent State shootings, calling for the presidents of China and America to appoint a human-rights commission “charting the evolution of human rights in both countries over the last 20 to 30 years,” that “would point out the successes and failures — both Tiananmen Square and Kent State — and make recommendations for goals for the future.”" et al.
edit on 12-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: Oops

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

She's a piece of work. You notice how much money she made in those years? I m pretty sure she knew about this spy all along

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

My god I know, follow the money, right?

"China investments have helped make Feinstein, who lives in a $17 million mansion in San Francisco and keeps a $5 million vacation home in Hawaii, one of the richest members in Congress." Et al.

17 million dolla mansion??? Five Million for a vacation spot??? The hell?????

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Sometimes, I think we just need an old school approach to all these damned compromised individuala, they cowardly hide behind the technicalities of law and turn a blind eye when mentioned, some good old wild west Justice to bring the issue to light.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Everybody must know by now those are all the same person.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I agree, no one is afraid to get caught anymore. I wonder how much her house in Beijing cost

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In June 1996 — after the staffer had begun working for Feinstein — the FBI detected that the Chinese government was attempting to seek favor with the senator, who at the time sat on the East Asian and Pacific affairs subcommittee of the Foreign Relations Committee, which oversees US-China relations. Investigators warned her in a classified briefing that Beijing might try to influence her through illegal campaign contributions laundered through front corporations and other cutouts

They knew in 96?!

nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

fyi update 2.15.2023

Ever since Senator Feinstein was busted for employing a Chinese spy, her "visibility" was reduced. Shortly after that, rumors of her mental acuity declining began to surface...much like we're experiencing with President Biden now.

In fact, there are quite a few (sad) similarities between Diane Feinstein and Joseph Biden.

Take today, for example:

Baffled Dianne Feinstein walks out of Senate chamber wondering what just happened: 'Did I vote for that?'
Source: news.yahoo.com...

Both Feinstein and Biden tend to "wander" and appear lost, at times.

We are in a lot of danger, with a Commander-in-Chief in that condition.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join