It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein And China

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Almost everything, this is truly unreal. I am sure many many politicians have been infiltrated over time. However how the heck does it go undiscovered for 20 years. "Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein" I could be wrong but, wouldn't that imply prior knowledge? this story just broke, did he retire yesterday? or was he given a stand down?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What great timing

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: vinifalou

Gonna be a quiet thread, unless they can figure out a way to blame Trump or the Russians.

Predicting that this thread will very soon be...

***Closed For Staff Review***

Or mysteriously disappear completely.

Was just listening to AJ talking about this.

She and her husband have allegedly benefitted YUGE from her arrangements with China.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

How is this NOT headline news right now?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Just did a "google" and the only non-leftist sites merely mention the twitter exchange.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I have no idea, Their are so many different ways this could have
Been a threat to National security. Heck it still may be, an investigation into what info was obtained is a must.
Not to mention the obvious pay to play involved here.

edit on 8-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

“I sometimes say that in my last life maybe I was Chinese.”—Sen. Dianne Feinstein

As media, intelligence agency, and political scrutiny of foreign meddling is seemingly at its apex, a story with big national

Purple labia.
Like a chow's tongue.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Trump Asks Feinstein if She’ll Investigate Her Alleged Chinese Spy

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

what on earth is Purple labia

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

what on earth is Purple labia
Ask a Chinese woman.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I have a feeling that would be a bad idea

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

1st husband was a neurosurgeon, most recent is an investment banker:

In 1980, Feinstein married Richard C. Blum, an investment banker. In 2003, Feinstein was ranked the fifth-wealthiest senator, with an estimated net worth of US$26 million.[87] By 2005 her net worth had increased to between US$43 million and US$99 million.[88] Her 347-page financial-disclosure statement[89] – characterized by the San Francisco Chronicle as "nearly the size of a phone book" – draws clear lines between her assets and those of her husband, with many of her assets in blind trusts.[90]

Wikipedia

Oh, looky here:

WASHINGTON — On Capitol Hill, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) has emerged as one of the staunchest proponents of closer U.S. relations with China, fighting for permanent most-favored-nation trading status for Beijing.

At the same time, far from the spotlight, Feinstein's husband, Richard C. Blum, has expanded his private business interests in China--to the point that his firm is now a prominent investor inside the communist nation.

Feinstein, Husband Hold Strong China Connections - LA Times 03/28/1997

edit on 8-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So now I am confused, she had a driver that was a Chinese spy for 20 years so was they're 2 or an attempt recruit another

China’s intelligence service sought to recruit a Chinese-American staff member for Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a lawmaker who had access to the most sensitive U.S. secrets, but Beijing gained no secrets in the case.

The California Democrat said in a statement that the FBI notified her five years ago that a staff member in California was “potentially being sought out by the Chinese government to provide information.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well that speaks volumes now doesn't it. That's quite a financial gain in just 2 years. Must have been "good investing"
Would like to know who Blum was working with over there, and if connects to something else?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: vinifalou

Gonna be a quiet thread, unless they can figure out a way to blame Trump or the Russians.

Yeah this is a non-story to our resident leftists. The only reason Trump-Russia is a big deal is because they're still throwing a temper tantrum over the election. They don't actually care about foreign influence.
edit on 8 8 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I am sitting here and starting to realize how very dangerous this is. Look at the Chinese Military build up in recent years. The man made islands, the inferior steel used in our military. She needs to EXPLAIN herself!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
LOL, the lack of noise is deafening.

Even the crickets are quiet.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: face23785

I am sitting here and starting to realize how very dangerous this is. Look at the Chinese Military build up in recent years. The man made islands, the inferior steel used in our military. She needs to EXPLAIN herself!

That will never happen.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know...Funny how that works

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Your probably right, but maybe someone in the Feinstein camp can be comped

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>