It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York GOP Rep. Chris Collins arrested on insider trading charges

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The crickets on this thread from the "Drain The Swamp" masses shines a floodlight on their complete façade of a moral foundation.

Drain the Swamp!

Law and Order!

Laugh my ass off.

The most corrupt and criminal administration to occupy the WH in modern memory.

edit on 9-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This should give the Democrats more ammunition for looking foolish. Hammer Hammer Hammer. But no ideas.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't follow crazy speak. Can you explain how a Republican going to jail is supposed to look foolish for Democrats?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: soberbacchus

The post you are replying to is about much more than 10 years ago.
In my original post, I said, in response to your OP: (maybe you missed this

Not my OP.

You definitely missed that.

originally posted by: BlueAjah

So, I am suggesting more that can be done to drain the swamp.

Great!
So instead of re-litigating an ethics investigation from 10 years ago where both a bi-partisan panel and an independent appointed investigative litigator found that Maxine Waters did not violate house ethics rules..

let's stay current? The Head on Interior just got busted shaking down the CEO of Halliburton and convinced him to build a him a micro-brewery in his home town. The former head of the EPA did a long list of crazy, not least of which was to shake down the CEO of Chick-Filet for a franchise for his wife. Or let's just consider the emoluments clause and Trump for a moment. He never actually stepped down from his businesses.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Chris Collins also used campaign funds to pay legal bills for insider trading investigations.

Since July 2017, Federal Election Commission records show Collins' campaign has been paying up to $60,000 per month in legal services on this case.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: TXRabbit
a reply to: Metallicus

You advocate this as NOT bad news? Breaking the law is ok?
Please explain how insider trading is not negative. Details please and be specific.

Still democrats are lacking in representation...isnt that strange to see no dems in this trouble? ALmost like some dirty tricks are going on with Dems controlling the CIA,fbi,and NSA.

Yes...The insane corruption and criminal activity that surrounds all of Trump's swamp creatures is just a deep state conspiracy.

Beneath a rock is no way to live a life.

CHERRY PICKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BY ME.(Not yelling just emphasis ) My post are normally short. if you do not use the entire thing stop using my post period. you keep cherry picking im gonna consider it harrassment. When I make a post i make it as a entire thought got it?

Anyway,back on topic. I was pointing out something you know good and well what happens with those in power when they can get away with it. I also said GOOD those guys got caught so where was the Bias?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join