It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the reason we don't have disclosure because of religious zelots?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: R1CK3O
You only have the clues as to why, and then develop your own theory.
Mine is the Secret Military made a pact with one group of Aliens (in exchange for technology) and the other Alien groups have to abide by that pact.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: R1CK3O

Maybe. Lord knows that disclosure wouldnt phase most people beyond the excitement of possible world peace. Even the danger of being conquered and fighting back against a new species is exhilarating.

The ones literally praying to their minds echo for an apocalypse would freak out and start popping off shots.

edit on 8 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Guess our cover is blown! Alright, then, if everybody knew what Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock, Scotty and Bones know, all bankers, and all Christians, of course, know, the royalties we secretly get, from Bible sales, would dry up.

Now, I have to run along, am working on a plot to burn Rome, again, unless one of you are planning on posting a very blurry picture, that looks like a Frisbee or paper plate a terrible photographer threw in the air, which I need to discredit the obvious alien origins of? But do be quick. There's also an emergency in the Christian engine room that has Scotty's shorts in a sailor's knot, something about the dilithium crystals overheating.
edit on 8-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Ordered by the Klingon Empire to remove full disclosure proof.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Religious zealots??? Nah, I'd be more concerned with the war zealot mob. The religious zealots would run in circles pulling their hair out, but war zealots get to lob nuclear weapons about to "protect our way of life and freedom".
Think on this one. If and I say if the powers have got alien tech what would the first thing any intelligent person would ask.
And it's not "where do they come from". The clever bit would be just what power source do they use and have we cracked that.
That could be the reason that they do not want to let the cat out of the bag, it would throw the present fossil fuel and nuclear power industries into melt down and THAT would ruin the worlds power paradigm, but more importantly ruin the very vast money making scheme for the PTB.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I would say this is one of the reasons we don't get full disclosure yet. As Luis Elizondo stated that some of TPTB think of the UFO subject as demonic, so this wouldn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: R1CK3O
OK, so I understand there's probably a lot of reasons we don't have disclosure and the true information about ETs and UFOs are hidden from the general public.

With that being said, I can't help but feel one of the biggest reasons by far, that we don't have disclosure is because of religious zealots. Like literally people will lose their s*!t if the government came clean on the alien and UFO agenda tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing or hating on religious people, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, thoughts and beliefs. I myself used to be a devout Christian, so I know what it's like to come from a place where it's difficult to compromise your beliefs and accept any other narrative than the one you're being fed.

I can't help but notice that on literally every thread on here or all over social media, when aliens or UFOs are brought up, you get some religious folk that chime in how ETs are really fallen angels and are truly demons, work of the devil and what not.

It's difficult not to sit there and shake my head at this stuff.

You see people ask the questions on the time

* Why don't we have disclosure yet?
* Why don't ETs just make themselves known to us?

I mean is it really any wonder why? We're stuck in this stone age primitive thinking stage and can't get past that.

I am more than willing to accept that those people MAY be right but the problem comes from the other side of the fence, the religious zealots are never prepared to accept the possibility that they may be wrong.

This is why we're stagnant and can't move forward, people refuse to accept that when we're speculating on the unknown, it's all just that, theory and speculation. Nobody truly knows, nobody has the knowledge of the ultimate truth and nobody can say for sure that their way of thinking is right.

If we meet this topic with such hostility, what hope is there for us as a human race, what hope is there for us moving forward and advancing?

Isn't it time we opened our mind and our hearts to the possibility that instead of these things being evil, of satan, demons or fallen angels, that in fact, the universe is a crazy large place teeming with life, with some life forms wanting to know as much about us as we do about them.

On the balance of probability alone, the chances that religious doctrine points to these beings being evil, demons or fallen angels is pretty slim. I find it much more likely that we are not the centre of the universe and that we are not God's only chosen and special creatures but that we're just a droplet of paint on an artist's evergrowing canvas.

Such primitive thinking and ideology is only holding us back.

The only thing I can point to is the active campaign against religion by many in the media/pundantry. This isn’t a political comment - religious participation has been on the decline for years.

Using the view of the author - this may be intentional and essential for disclosure - not to “erode the fabric of society” or some other political/social engineering bent.

I still don’t buy the argument here though when that’s he only way I can see it being plausible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join