It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its kinda like ya have to make your mind up now about the Great Deception personalities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
My brothers and sisters .....naw ....not totally make your mind up about Jesus, just talk to Him in your inner monologue

Once the Great Deception is upon us...the power of full on Satan will be in our faces.

Way back headline items in the news about prophecy would be seen every 300 years....in the cowboy days they read Scripture about Israel and thought it could be a fairytale. Now we see prophecy from long ago in the headlines every two months now

Exciting....next up...the great lie as it's called can't happen till the restrainer of evil is removed from the Earth, the restrainer of evil is living in the souls of the believers. Ya gotta be in that number to escape some pair of personalities, one from Rome....one from Israel that enables the other personality known as the got tam antichrists. Yep one will come back from a fatal head wound and help the hurting world and all will elect him to be God.....that's the lie, the Great deception.

Ya just gotta make your move....at least in your mind.....don't have to pray outloud....that way no one can stop ya from prayin........in your inner monologue....talk to Jesus, He'll talk back
edit on 6-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I must say that is a very good way of putting that(as in religion).

Are ya feeling ok bro???
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

wait til you figure out the entity you believe is god is the deceiver

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Thanks for askin....babe

Yep, Israel and their trumpet blowing rehearsal day approaches....you know , the next rehearsal day that hasn't yet come true as have the first four of Springtime.... Now it's summer, Israelites were told to pray it doesn't happen in Winter...

Sept. 11 this year of all days....they gonna blow the last Trump, is it on the twelfth? Rosh then trumpets....I forgot but that's what's got me postin....my brothers ....Theyre real in an eternal view, like we all knew each other in the before times

Ya know how long forever is?

edit on 7-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Starr, but creation screams of a creator....from that truism I quickly figured out reality is a quite unthinkable thing, like our minds just short circuit when ya think of infinity or eternal time or where God was and what did He do for fun all day when He.....bhamm....created mass....with sound (His voice in Scripture )......:

Then I knew Spiritual was real......

Stay with me babe, almost there

Then some sap sucker is trying to hide or discredit Scripture and the way of salvation in Scripture...the thing Jesus did......

And seeing how the king James version is by far the most worked on by pros, who had at their disposal all the different writings of old

And how all the other versions leaving out the truth...?.............are from one early evil Library......and the modern bible versions admit they are not pure....................

Admit they are not pure, friggin yeah

That's how we discern Truth......the one getting hammered by the evil basterds

See how it works!

cheers:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Sure... Though i don't tend to think of things like infinity or eternal

Im more inclined to think of the vastness of space... and we learn and see more of it every day...

And even what we can see is a stitch in time... a blink if you will

The "god" of the bible couldn't have made it... it was something much greater

And Jesus knew it...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I am not a girl but if you are using “babe” as an endearing term than thank you. I am flattered.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Sure... Though i don't tend to think of things like infinity or eternal

Im more inclined to think of the vastness of space... and we learn and see more of it every day...

And even what we can see is a stitch in time... a blink if you will

The "god" of the bible couldn't have made it... it was something much greater

And Jesus knew it...

God says if you can measure the Heavens............

He will go back on his promises....like to Israel whose land He says does not go to Ismael under any circumstances.....

Can science find any got tamm hint of where the edge is?.......see?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I am not a girl but if you are using “babe” as an endearing term than thank you. I am flattered.

Yep, very personal and putting my personality on the line.....but I'm from the fellowship of heavy and COMMERCIAL construction......so that kinda babe......how cool of you dude!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Can science find any got tamm hint of where the edge is?.......see?

Obviously not... We can only see into the past...

Though the OT god couldn't even find his own creation in the garden

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Yep, very personal and putting my personality on the line.....but I'm from the fellowship of heavy and COMMERCIAL construction......so that kinda babe......how cool of you dude!

Well again thank you! As of the topic at hand I have very little to add at this point. I am still doing some reading on it.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The Bible is so all-encompasing, it has all the answers....like if someone steals from you, do not try to get it back

I can tear some Scriptures and details of different models of Scriptural dogma.....the freek up for all to learn the Truisms

The truth in the words, through the different time periods that explain the hard sayings in the Bible......they're due to the five different time models or paradigms....or as it says in the Bible actually ...Dispensations that have to divide to understand the word of truth.....Scripture says study.......Timothy 5 12.....study, ti prove yourself a workman that need not be ashamed...rightly dividing the word of truth.....

Then the author says go out and tell everyone about the different time periods that seem to contradict

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Here ya go, the millenium

The first try to install the millennium after Jesus was on the cross and gone from us....When I was a kid I was so mad at the Roman soldiers, I thought if just they hadn't done that

The first try since John the Baptist said the Kingdom of Heaven is near....

Was Stephan trying to teach Jesus in the synagogues.....but they kilt him with stones, but it was Sterphan who was recorded as saying he could see Jesus standing at the right hand of God......not sittin....but since the Sanhedron said no

Jesus had to sit down....he was ready right then

But then came Paul as God's apostle to the heathen

But notice....it was a always planned to let the heathen have a chance, not just Israel....Paul said it was revealed to Him as a mystery from THE BEGINNING OF TIME

Millenium....coming right up where people from all areas will travel to talk with Moses and Abe and Jacob.....all they want

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Hate ceases by hate... why? Because hate is hate and cannot be anything else other than hate... no matter how thesaurus anyone wants to get or disguise it put a cloak on it or cover it up with excuses. Hate is hate and it will if left alone? Devour; or ouroboros itself.

Love is not the opposite of hate love has nothing to do with hate love is love.... compassion is trying to see the root of hate and well empathy is knowing hate is hate no matter how it is veiled or hidden having been guilty of carrying it before for whatever reason.

Unburdening is letting one's own hate they never should have carried devour itself; then using compassion in not understanding to gain knowledge as to why it could be being carried, veiled or hidden that does oneself and others harm. Hate would do worse to you than any enemy trying to make Hate your friend.

Same with greed... same with the delusion that perpetuates or covers those two up in those veils or disguises. Best to shoot that arrow at oneself as the point goes than shooting it at another; in introspection... do I have hate? do I have greed? Seeing neither look for the delusion called jealousy that is BOTH in disguise as one.

So uproot it don't allow such things to dwell within... if they dwell without? Try compassion instead of unburdening on each other knowing hate, greed and the delusion marrying the two together as ones self... because they are not you; unless named such... as far as I know except in another's estimation does one carry that sort of name but that is temporary impermanent until the lesson of put hate down and down pick it up blossoms.

So it is like a kick me sign stuck on ones back or written on someones forehead... best to place such things down and not deceive others... truth surprisingly? Is much more of a burden to carry than hate or greed is no matter what delusion is perpetuating either to continue.

Thats why the first step of truth is; existence is suffering or stressful... if not for you? How have you stepped or made it that way for others? That is typically when people get to running... or using excuses. Letting go; either uproot it or release it in some positive manner; into one's work or art attack it with the tenacity instead of what one would in placing it on another person and let it transform or give birth into or as something you love... thats how to put spirit into something and not let greed or hate make a foot or sole print on others.

When religion is an ideology then it puts those that have been there as the hero of the tale; why not equal them? Sure over some vast amount of time unknown to me or anyone else you will... of course making excuses to keep carrying or doing or spreading the wrong sort of manure? The longer that will be...

To some their hero does not stop at one; it goes to all like a mother with children and a few bags hero is anyone that would get a non automatic door... and that is where that spirit shows up; the one that sees a known need and simply helps.

Expectation however means expectation however one defines that as all things come and go around; some feed on emotions which are not substance... so when someone looks at greed? It does not mean just the material or tangible. Like laughing at another's expense or misfortune.

So why is it said; a good intention is a road to hell? Because it'll transform into a paradise before you even get there, going through so much hell along the way...

Take care

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

And finally get an accurate bible to read?

Anyway, I do hear you, pray He comes quickly

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BEBOG

Hate ceases by hate... why? Because hate is hate and cannot be anything else other than hate... no matter how thesaurus anyone wants to get or disguise it put a cloak on it or cover it up with excuses. Hate is hate and it will if left alone? Devour; or ouroboros itself.

You are correct about hatred towards what is good. Or hate among men, among brothers, among people.

But not all hatred is for evil. God hates what is bad. And he tells us to abhor what is wicked.

So God's hatred of bad (including unjust hate) is what will defeat evil.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Two Folk in the Bible Referred to as the Morning Star...One is Jesus, the Other Lucifer....Reconcile. Brothers? Same Self Polarity? God created EVERYTHING....? Light without Shadow/Variation has no Clarity. When someone likes to you, you're half of that equation, get smart and be WISE as SERPENTS, and INNOCENT as DOVES! God Bless.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: redletter

Which god? There's millions of them worldwide

Judeo-Christain? Yeah they say one; but the one that made all things possible by settling in that area and having a family... that family eventually grew like a tree with twelve branches from twelve tribes.

Some call him the Father or "god" of Abraham. Some would say his incarnation or tulku was born into one of those twelve tribes to carry on the spirit, tradition, and family heritage or history. Where ever that would be lacking or feared to be cut off such an incarnation would spring up against that which threatens to cease it's flow in growth and world harmony... that typically happens over time with stubborn as a stump ideologies.

That does not freely accept that life or let it flow freely...

So a god... hating things? More like two family "heads" butting each other into stale mate after stale mate... eventually it turns into a battle of honor instead of pig pigheadedness.

Carrying around ideology that is allowed to be a weapon called children in the human realm is not seen as doing anything but being fruitful and multiplying ammunition to keep slinging at each other; like some mindless out-breeding program.

My family heritage got cut off making it difficult to flow when the direct line chose a cult that used to be worldwide... making that cult the family instead of actual family has caused so much strain and tension over the decades it is seen as becoming a dry pond... no one or nothing to carry on that nonsense that family has not ever liked from all sides; so of course time will trim it out with no where really for it to go but back into the stream from which it floated ashore to begin with.

I'm a direct incarnation of my Grandmothers father. Thats how close skinning the hair of the blind tortoise had to get as far as stubborn as a mule and bullheaded as an ass had to go.

But C'est La Vie knowing many past lives is irrelevant although having to go back through them all only to wrap around and come right back to the same point means theres nothing mystical about that spiral; as no god nor bhrama alone can be said to be the maker of all of this... meaning it is a collective mass; and well the lumps that go along with it? Are just that.

It has been said; don't mistake a rope for a snake... so hey; that just means cultivate your mental "garden" wisely. Real is real however that presents itself to you at present.

edit on 7-8-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Because Jesus is God. It was him leading the Israelites out of Egygt.

He is I AM I AM

were you aware of this mystery?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The bible is about technology & evilution. We still have the ww3 holy war to space before any of this happens. We be ight

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join