It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I just watched this and thought others might enjoy it if they have not seen it yet.

Looks like a lot of work went into the production either by ghost or pre-ghost...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I guess nobody wants to stay late working in that office.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I want a will.

I want my PPI back.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Could easy be done with lights and fishing line.. but I guess we can only guess

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Too convenient.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
These videos would be much more convincing if something was broken.

Why don't ghosts/poltergeists throw a computer monitor on the floor instead of moving a chair? Shatter a window instead of jiggling a door handle? Something...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Most difficult would be the monitors on at the same time. Most monitors just don't act like that

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Most difficult would be the monitors on at the same time. Most monitors just don't act like that

There are remote desktop and network administration tools that do batch updates of systems. One of those commands could be used to flick the screens on and off. Or it could simply send a splash screen image to every monitor.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So, just as a thought exercise, lets say that these things that happen in the video are real, and not some trick, and this is real and happening just as the video shows it to be happening, OK?

All this stuff just flies around the room, so at least from our perspective, some type of energy expenditure would have to occur, right? Somehow, enough energy is expended to physically move object around the room, OK?

It seems to me that if this is some kind of "entity" that can move chairs around the room, wouldn't it be easier to simply move a pen with enough physical force to write some kind of message, like "Hello" or "Help", or better yet, just type a message on a keyboard, you know, like "Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up", or "Help! I'm tied to the railroad track, and here comes the train!"

It just bugs me. If some entity, or ghost, or whatever, is trying to get our attention or send us a message, I would suggest that it just write it down on actual paper so someone can READ it.

It's unfortunate, but I'm sorry, we don't know what "Sling a chair across the room" means.

Or here's a better idea. Move stuff when people are actually in the room, then maybe they'll actually get some attention.

Maybe ghosts are just retarded. Who knows.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was immediately suspicious because they added a sound effect with the computer screens flashing. Why did they need to add that?

Also the chairs, don't they pretty much move in a straight line? Would be more convincing if they rounded corners.

But mainly the sound effect thing with the computer screens. Dumb.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Everything in this video is very easy to fake.

The timer never glitches cutting from scene to scene, so it is probably an overlay after the final edit. Also, it doesn't cut from scene to scene at fixed timings, like an automated system would.

When the monitors go on, it's probably someone hidden under the desk playing with the power switch.

Why was there a green cast to everything? Do you think that surveillance cameras are night vision? There's no need for them as it is fairly obvious that the office is lit by normal down-lights.

And with sound too (not crap cheap camera-microphone sound but rather good quality, full frequency with considerable bass-end)?

And really, what is the point of all the handle twitching, door slamming and chair moving? I mean, really?

Why were the actual assets of the office respected, so no actual damage occurred?

Also, with the 'thrown' files, we don't see where they are launched from, just when they hit. Obviously someone off camera throwing bundles of waste paper.

All the moving chairs could be pushed from under desks or pulled by fishing line. Ditto with drawers, doors and the files ejected from the filing cabinet drawer.

It is obvious that this whole video was professionally staged, filmed, recorded and edited. Without a doubt this isn't surveillance footage in an office.

PAINFULLY OBVIOUSLY FAKE.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Plug the monitors into a multi way power board and hit the power switch at the mains socket. Exactly how they'd perform.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Cgi

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
So, just as a thought exercise, lets say that these things that happen in the video are real, and not some trick, and this is real and happening just as the video shows it to be happening, OK?

All this stuff just flies around the room, so at least from our perspective, some type of energy expenditure would have to occur, right? Somehow, enough energy is expended to physically move object around the room, OK?

It seems to me that if this is some kind of "entity" that can move chairs around the room, wouldn't it be easier to simply move a pen with enough physical force to write some kind of message, like "Hello" or "Help", or better yet, just type a message on a keyboard, you know, like "Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up", or "Help! I'm tied to the railroad track, and here comes the train!"

It just bugs me. If some entity, or ghost, or whatever, is trying to get our attention or send us a message, I would suggest that it just write it down on actual paper so someone can READ it.

It's unfortunate, but I'm sorry, we don't know what "Sling a chair across the room" means.

Or here's a better idea. Move stuff when people are actually in the room, then maybe they'll actually get some attention.

Maybe ghosts are just retarded. Who knows.

"It" might not know what a keyboard or a computer is for. It would also need to be able to read. But if it could push an office chair, it knows what wheels are for. It seems to know about doors, filing cabinets, folders and papers.

Assuming that something did have energy, it would only be able to push objects around if it had the ability to create negative charge in order to push other electrons and atoms around. Maybe this is magnetic or electric.

new topics

top topics

join