It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me I am in Hell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Pray your #ss off... And then pray some more. But don't Only pray. Look for solutions obviously. Praying might help with that in ways i cant explain. It just opens up pathways.

If its this bad then its worth a try.

In the meantime, you need something for the pain. But you cannot be taking narcotics and be around all that machinery.

If you are worried about survival if you lose this job you need to try signing up for social security. I know someone who got on it in their 20s due to severe back pain. They had bars in their back from a teenage surgery.

I feel so bad for you and I hope you will find a solution soon. I'll pray for you right now. There's still a lot of wise experienced people around here. I hope someone will be able to help you.

ATS Member: BigFatFurryTexan comes to mind for some strange reason.
edit on 8/4/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: Nyiah

Am I the only in the thread reading this person saying that they are experiencing rage and suicidal thoughts that are both new and sometimes difficult to control?

No, I read it and had them too.

It is the result of never being pain-free and never being able to sleep.

It needs to get fixed.

What if it is not 'fixable'?

Many things aren't.

I read your posts and mostly they mundane partisan stuff I skip over and don't care.

This particular topic was about someone who is going what I went through once.. it was pivotal and defined my life after.

If it can be fixed, it needs to before it gets worse.

If it can't be, then the OP will at least know and can deal with it as he chooses.

I tried to type the smallest words possible as slowly as I could so you can understand what I am saying.

SoOo.. when is the last time you broke your back? Any insights you want to share, sparky?

edit on 5-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

At the end of the day, you have ignored my posts and will not take my advice.

I am truly sorry with what you will have to deal with later in life.

Again, I would not wish it on anyone.

There are no pills, no juices, no acupuncture techniques, no magic, no anything you can do because you are injured and need to get it fixed.

I already did all of those.

I have been there.

I wish you luck, strength, fortitude and the ability to deal with what you are going to have to deal with.

edit on 5-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: Nyiah

Am I the only in the thread reading this person saying that they are experiencing rage and suicidal thoughts that are both new and sometimes difficult to control?

No, I read it and had them too.

It is the result of never being pain-free and never being able to sleep.

It needs to get fixed.

What if it is not 'fixable'?

Many things aren't.

That is the truth.
I am not fixable I know that.

Normal?No chance.
Truly happy?only when I look into my wifes eyes and see that she is happy.

Never pain free,check.
Never a good nights sleep check that too.For decades.

But I still strive to maintain a level of decency and will help anyone who needs it even if i am in the gutter.

To live is to suffer,but if that is the price to experience the universe then it is worth it I think.

Life is pain --- Suffering is optional. Keep up the Meditation and yoga.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Get a different job, or try to move to a different position in whatever job your at, one that does not effect your back as much. If this one is killing you, then it likely will. I mean if you must stay there at the moment, do so. But really what you describe does not sound good.

And even if you were healthy those type of jobs in a few years would likely give you back problems. But seeing you already have that. Well you know were this is going. Why ask for redundant advice, you likely know more about what you must do then any on any random internet site.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You do know that medicine is much better every year? Visit a doctor and talk about your options. In the end there might be a chance you get completely fixed. You might have a chance to live a normal life. Stop wasting it on the "alternative medicine" and suicidal thoughts.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You got the right idea with the exercise. Without abdominal muscles, your spine/bones are holding up the entire weight of your upper body. Maybe you didn't do the exercises/stretches the right way or worked them too hard too fast. Have to be gentle and smart. Cat stretch is a good exercise. Make sure you do abdominal exercises on a mat.

As far as your job - there must be other options/choices that are better for your back.

Learn a trade; get licensed in something.
edit on 5-8-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I didn't read every post, so if this is a repeat then disregard.

As a person who has lower back issues also I can sort of relate. First you have to know your limits, and it sounds like you are outside yours in your current job role.

Have you considered going and talking to your boss about what alternatives may be available to you?

He knows you work hard, and he's likely seen your pain (people in pain are skeery sometimes, like cornered animals). Maybe he can give you some lighter duty for a few weeks while you go get checked out medically and find out what your options are.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

You just need to man up and work it off mate... I'm sorry, but their doesn't sound like theirs any other solution.

Whenever you feel like taking your frustrations out on others, just work harder, until you don't even have the physical energy to unleash your frustrations, even if you wanted too... Find a way to make hard work your drug of choice.

Such is life.. It ain't fair, but whatta gonna do?

This is horrible advice.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

You just need to man up and work it off mate... I'm sorry, but their doesn't sound like theirs any other solution.

Whenever you feel like taking your frustrations out on others, just work harder, until you don't even have the physical energy to unleash your frustrations, even if you wanted too... Find a way to make hard work your drug of choice.

Such is life.. It ain't fair, but whatta gonna do?

This is horrible advice.

Agreed.

TBH any advice that doesn't start and end with go see a medical professional in this scenario can be labeled as horrible.
You can try the homeopathic , new agey, stretching , herbs, roots approach in between but in the end a doctor or more likely multiple doctors needs to fix this scenario.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You say you are a vegetarian... your diet might be contributing to your back pain depending on what and how much you are eating. Maybe cut down on things like potatoes and tomatoes? Cut out sugar completely from your diet and anything like bread, pasta a rice. No alcohol and no coffee. You don't go into detail about the specifics of your diet, but it is the first place to start.

I hate to say this to you, but you may need to get back to eating meat - grass-fed meat, fish, chicken. Basically vitamin B6 and B12.

Most of all, good luck, fella.
If you really love your wife as you say, think of her when you get angry. Do anything stupid and you risk ruining her life too.

edit on 5/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So what steps are you actively taking today to change your circumstances and/or job situation?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

edit on 5-8-2018 by toms54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if I'm only repeating what's already been said but there's one obvious solution; look for another job.
I know that's sometimes easier said than done, looking is easy, getting the job is the hard thing.

I don't know what its like where you live but are there courses available for retraining?

Its obvious just getting on with it isn't an option at all.
You have to do something.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Your wife is your partner and best friend. Let her make a decision with you. It is her right to be a part of the decision making with something like this. You would want the same from her

edit on 5-8-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thank you everyone.
I have just completed another week at the death camp/slave factory.
I am activley looking for and applying for other jobs.

I am still in Hell,But I am getting used to it-

I have doubled my protein and carb intake and adjusted my mantra from "I will not be defeated"
To :

"Take the pain,but take no Sheeet"

I have not resorted to pharmacuticuls,and refuse to do so.

I am trying to see the positives(money,growing muscles).

I get paid a crappy wage to go to the gym from hell-each day this week I lifted between 6 and 8.5 tons of hot steel.

I get just enough money to live on and to send my beautiful wife presents and pay her accomodation.

So I am gonna try to keep looking at the positives-yes my soul is being eaten,but If I can survive areas of the himalayas where other climbers are getting med evaced out on helicopters,am I going to let this slave camp beat me?

HELL NO.

Nothing has yet beaten me,yes I am struggling and in pain-But my stubbornness is keeping me alive.

I am 67kg of pure vegetarian determination and pain,and I am beating the work quota of some of my eastern european fanatical bodybuilder meat eating work mates.

Apparentley they took bets that I would be gone by my second week-Well i am now in week 5 and just beginning to adjust.

I am getting respect from big dudes,they thought I would not make it this far..

My wife is telling me to get a new job,but she also says she likes big muscles,so maybe if I can stay for a few more weeks..

The best thing is,I have not had any more horrid violent dreams about nuking the factory or axe murdering the managers,so that has to be a positive step yes?

Thank you everyone for listening to my whinging shieeit.
I really appreciate it.

Last week when I made the thread,I was in a bad place-now,I am still in pain,but my rational mind is beginning to make a comeback.
Thank you ATS,you folks did help me-the support and the kick up the butt was what I needed.

Next week 4AM till 2PM shift.
BRING THE PAIN.
I shall endure(while still looking for another job).

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You have cornered yourself into thinking you are doing this for love. The fact is you are possibly putting your wife into a position in which she not only has to look after herself but an debilitated husband.

You need find another job and quickly. One that puts no stress on your body.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: glend
thank you glend.
Anything i do is ultimatley for love,yes i am cornered,you are right.
but the love for my wife is all that keeps me breathing.

i know another job would be better for me but right now i have no alternative,unless you have a job for me-i am a damned hard worker,and a fast learner.
And usually smart,clean and proffesional when i am not working in a slave factory

thank you for your advice,it is appreciated.
Regards from hell.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Unfortunately I don't (I'm in australia anyways). But can I suggest you spend time looking into fields which have people of a caring nature. For example, I work for a association that looks after people with mental issues. I drive participants to the association, then drive them home afterwards. The administration and staff are all givers, loving caring people. So suggest you look around visiting associations like these and tell them your plight and ask them if they have any work that could suit you. If not, ask them to put your name down.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: glend
You have sussed me out-My ideal jobs would be to help other people or animals,
rather than this torture of metal work.
Nothing positive will come of this,it is contributing to the extinction of all life through resourse depletion.
Maybe that is why I am in so much pain-It is deserved,it is the payment.

But thank you glend,I wish I was in Australia,a beautiful country.
One that I wish to visit.
I have only managed to get as far south as Indonesia so far-I am born in the UK(may the gods help me)
But my wife is from Nepal,the land of a thousand gods and mountains that make me cry with tears of joy- my second home.

Thank you. Your words helped me.
Massive respect to you and to Australia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join