It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Brand is stupid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
A while ago there was a movie. It was based on real events. It's called "Our Brand is Crisis".

It's a great way to explain to the really slow ones, that meddling in other countries elections isn't a 2016 thing, it's something that has been happening a long, long time, and not just by the Russians.

Now you might ask, why is this guy so hell bent on showing how the Russians aren't the Satan spawn the MSM told us they were. I honestly don't think the Russians are out to kill us as we were to believe during the cold war. But my opinion on that is meaningless. I am basing my current opinion on verifiable facts. The kind that if you are going to be honest with yourself, you can't ignore.

Like these.

The movie I referenced in the OP is a good enough movie to watch. It's not something you have to be a liberal or a conservative to appreciate. But if you continue to ignore the verifiable facts, in favor of keeping the narrative alive, then you are indeed down with the sickness. And the sickness is stupid.

ETA: From the WIKI page on this:

Our Brand Is Crisis Directed by Rachel Boynton Produced by Rachel Boynton Sanders Goodstein Robert Kravis Steven Shainberg Written by Rachel Boynton Music by Marcelo Zarvos Distributed by Koch-Lorber Films Release date March 12, 2005 (World Film Festival) Running time 85 minutes Country United States Language Spanish English Our Brand Is Crisis is a 2005 American documentary film by Rachel Boynton on American political campaign marketing tactics by Greenberg Carville Shrum (GCS) in the 2002 Bolivian presidential election. The election saw Gonzalo Sánchez de Lozada elected President of Bolivia ahead of Evo Morales. The film is distributed by Koch-Lorber Films. "This film is a cautionary tale which comes at a very timely moment," said Koch-Lorber Films president Richard Lorber in a statement to indieWIRE. "The parallels to the current U.S. administration's approach to selling the war in Iraq are staggering."

en.wikipedia.org...(2005_film)

In a sense, those of you who would perpetuate this lie, are basically doing the same thing the Bush Administration did with the Iraq war. But I don't remember most of you being on that side when that happened. perhaps because you weren't a pathetic lemming then.
edit on 4-8-2018 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Watched that movie, it's brilliant!. No matter where you are politically it's worth watching. Enlightening.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It´s on my hd since several weeks, but didn´t watch it yet and forgot about it.

Now i know what will watch later!

THX!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I dunno

They got to Patrick Swayze after red dawn...

new topics

top topics

join