It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lying media!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

You think?

www.washingtonpost.com...

I have no reason to lie.

edit on 842018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

In case you have missed it, trump has been

I did miss it...i don't watch the news.
I don't like smoke being blown up my ass.

I get more knowledge from a fishing trip or from talking to real people who have businesses,kids and bills to pay,than I ever will by watching the news.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: surfer_soul

In U.K. most media stay as best they can neutral middle and on stories they will book people from both sides of the polical seesaw to balance things out

Even with the Salisbury nerve agent story the main news were booking Russian mouth pieces to give the Russian side to it

Your trying to tell me news papers like the daily fail or guardian aren’t politically biased? Pull the other one...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Because that was bull#.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

There's nothing going on with main stream media. Trump is guiding the conversation for you. He is determining what you think. What you believe and what you feel.
You are his target.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

While also conveying the truth.
Funny how that can be possible huh Cowboy?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

While also conveying the truth.
Funny how that can be possible huh Cowboy?

Defend your media all you like.

It definitely illustrates you.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Recently I've seen other leaders take the same stance. This is the new way to strength and power.
If something negative is presented just call it fake news.
Everyone is going to have to get a whole lot smarter.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

This has nothing t to do with love or hate.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

There's nothing going on with main stream media. Trump is guiding the conversation for you. He is determining what you think. What you believe and what you feel.
You are his target.

If the press really constrained our government and politicians to the will of the people, why are we at the point we are at today?

Do you really think mainstream media has our best interests at heart? Do you think they are independent?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: atsgrounded

You are correct...Orange face is dated. He doesn't fake tan anymore because people were making fun of him and he can't stand being the butt of a joke.
He's also stopped dyeing his hair. Again because he was being made fun of.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It has everything to do with love and hate. I would say 90%+ of it is emotionally driven because simply looking at the BS with an open mind and using critical thought would tell you something isn't right.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It's not about the media either. It's about the truth.
And the truth is that MSM is being maligned as liars for revealing the truth.
The sin here isn't the media reporting. It's the unfounded character slander of these organizations to conceal the truth from people.
edit on 842018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'm sure where you're from that's a thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The press controlling the narrative and doing the bidding of their masters was nothing new. This is not a recent phenomena as much as we would like to think.

Wasn't 80% of the american populace against our entry into WWII? I wonder at what massive amounts of fraud it took to get us into that war?

news.nationalgeographic.com...

The United States was about six months into World War II when it founded the Office of War Information (OWI). Its mission: to disseminate political propaganda.

The office spread its messages through print, radio, and film—but perhaps its most striking legacy is its posters. With bright colors and sensational language, they encouraged Americans to ration their food, buy war bonds, and basically perform everyday tasks in support of the war effort. In one, a woman carrying her groceries is compared to soldiers carrying guns. The poster implies that by walking instead of driving, she is doing her patriotic duty, since “trucks and tires must last till victory.” (Read “WWII Ads Pushed Products No One Could Buy.”)

www.fff.org...

Notwithstanding the sympathy that Americans had for England and France in their war against Germany, the overwhelming majority of Americans opposed U.S. entry into World War II. They had seen what U.S. intervention in World War I had accomplished — nothing but the needless loss of more than 100,000 American men in a worthless cause — one that was supposed to bring an end to all future European wars and to make the world, once and for all, safe for democracy. Yet, some twenty years later, England and France were involved in another war against Germany.

Roosevelt even pretended to oppose entry into the war by expressing anti-war sentiment during his 1940 presidential campaign. He assured the American people, “I have said this before, but I shall say it again and again and again. Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign war.”

But he was lying — deliberately lying. In actuality, he was doing everything he could to get the United States involved in the conflict. He first tried to bait the German war machine into attacking U.S. vessels, so that he could say, “We’ve been attacked! We’re innocent! We now have no choice but to defend ourselves by entering the war.”

The press hasn't represented the people for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe there are bigger problems in the world than the color of the presidents skin?

You are correct...Orange face is dated. He doesn't fake tan anymore because people were making fun of him and he can't stand being the butt of a joke. He's also stopped dyeing his hair. Again because he was being made fun of.

edit on 4-8-2018 by atsgrounded because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Maybe that's the level you operate at. Obviously you're eating up everything he tells you.
Including the bugger flavored stuff.

I don't need my tv to tell me how to feel.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I don't need my tv to tell me how to feel.

Do you think Trump is a racist?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join