It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Wrongdoing in Hollywood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Exposing evil acts in a society where the government agencies who are supposed to be on the same side you are but aren’t is a scary thing to do.

It takes an extreme situation and an act of conscience to make people do it.

That’s what I see in this interviewee regarding what is going on in Hollywood:

Destroying the Illusion
Published on Aug 2, 2018

Follow Isaac on Twitter: twitter.com...

A good article detailing Isaac's testimony: www.neonrevolt.com... .

www.youtube.com...

In my opinion, our intuition is of utmost importance when evaluating witness testimony. I think that's why we have it—it's to supplement what our mind tells us. The rationale mind wants evidence, but our intuition wants to experience signs of sincerity, as in truth demonstrating itself.

However most of this interview is about the big picture of wrongdoing in general that many people, including myself, have been researching ever since discovering 9/11 Truth.

This is good because it is what we all need to face and try to change by at least talking about it without fear of ridicule.

Also brought out is how complicated it is to try to make sense out of what is going on in the world when there is so much deception everywhere.

I think this means we need to listen to each other, with respect.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hmmmm... I listened to the whole video. And beyond introducing me to Mr. Kappy, I learned nothing of substance. Nothing practical. Nothing actionable. I did find a little more about Kappy at Heavy.com:

Isaac Kappy: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Apparently, Mr. Kappy's relationship with the Greens and others is a little more complicated than he indicates in the video.

There could very well be a massive coverup campaign going on here. It could also be that Mr. Kappy is simply exploiting current events for his own nefarious purposes. We don't know. I certainly cannot find any definitive proof that Mr. Kappy has provided. And by his own account, it would seem that he has "known" about this pedophilia for some time, but did not feel any need to disclose it before. Why?

This is still the land of presumed innocent until proven guilty. I'm no more impressed by unsubstantiated allegations against people than I am by those who would ignore such behavior.

And I have to add, as someone who never "fell asleep," I'm a little weary of those who suddenly see the light and are "woke"... and act like they're the only ones smart enough to figure it all out. Especially because they still haven't figured it ALL out. They've got a little puzzle piece in the right place and think they completed the puzzle. It's quite arrogant and condescending. And not at all productive.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This man who is a rather lower tier actor makes some extremely serious allegations yet provided not a dime of anything that could be called evidence, it does not even qualify as an opinion, more of a unhinged rant on a random You Tube.

If this man was even remotely serious, he would be at the District Attorneys office providing proof and actually filing a formal complaint. Instead he casually makes accusations over the internet.

Time now for all the Keyboard Detectives to fall out of the hard drives to reveal that they discovered the truth of 911 and child abductions, attempting to prove it with another 9 hour video of strange music and even worse voice over work.

Nothing is ever proved, no evidence other than conjecture is ever provided, and no charges ever come about.

The only reason that more lives are not destroyed is that it's a rather small circle of Keyboard Detectives and the only people convinced of anything are the same people peddling nonsense, trading videos among each other.

Are there bad people in the movie industry ? of course just as you can find bad hombres at the local fire department, bad folks in the office buildings, and in the schools. Hysterical rambling and screams of the sky is falling accomplish nothing except more deception
edit on 8/4/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I always wonder why they come out with this information now if they knew what has been going on for sometime. Surely coming forward earlier could have saved someone from being abused or whatever they do to these people.

Now that he has come out and said what he has said, he either continues with this and names more names or he teases what's going on like Corey Feldman did a while back and eventually just vanishes into the media pit like a lot of others who make claims do.

It will be interesting to see if the MSN pick this up or just bury it like they usually do.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Hmmmm... I listened to the whole video. And beyond introducing me to Mr. Kappy, I learned nothing of substance. Nothing practical. Nothing actionable.

What the video is about is a person who is speaking truth to power because it's incumbent upon him to do so at this point in his life.

Speaking truth to power is quite actionable.

Now, it is up to others to do their part.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

What the video is about is a person who is speaking truth to power because it's incumbent upon him to do so at this point in his life.

Neither you nor I know that he is speaking "truth". He has offered absolutely no proof that I can find.

Speaking truth to power is quite actionable.

I really REALLY hope the actions you are referring to is reporting this "truth" to the proper authorities for proper investigation. Because at this point, that is the ONLY appropriate action to be taken. We have not yet established that he is speaking truth, much less to the right kind of power.

Now, it is up to others to do their part.

Indeed. By the proper authorities. Not by raining down .50 cal bullets on an entire city.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The man is unraveling before your eyes. He is currently under investigation for assault and stalking of Paris Jackson. The young lady has had to move out of her house because of the bizarre video ramblings, to include threats of gun violence

As was previously detailed by the Inquisitr, Isaac Kappy is under investigation for allegedly assaulting Paris Jackson last month, as well as for allegedly stalking and harassing actor Seth Green and Green’s wife Clare Grant. The Los Angeles Police Department reportedly opened up an investigation into Kappy last week after an ominous tweet threatening gun violence.

And for the record, he stated that Jackson is not involved in the allegations he has made against others. This Kappy guy is a ticking time bomb who is creating other bombs with his baseless accusations.

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Here is what I know: He will be smeared.

We live in a culture of lies and deception in the mainstream.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk

I always wonder why they come out with this information now if they knew what has been going on for sometime. Surely coming forward earlier could have saved someone from being abused or whatever they do to these people.

As do I. There's no reason to wait if their heart is in the right place. So if they knew and did not report the crimes, why? How were they benefitting by keeping silent???

Now that he has come out and said what he has said, he either continues with this and names more names or he teases what's going on like Corey Feldman did a while back and eventually just vanishes into the media pit like a lot of others who make claims do.

Exactly. I don't want to discount the danger they might feel they are in if they tell what they know; but don't play games.

It will be interesting to see if the MSN pick this up or just bury it like they usually do.

IF the MSN picks it up, it will no doubt be from the angle that makes Kappy look the worst. And Kappy himself gave them everything they need to do so. What a coincidence, eh?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

And for the record, he stated that Jackson is not involved in the allegations he has made against others.

Thank you. That wasn't clear in the articles I was reading, so I appreciate the info.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

He smeared himself by stalking, harassing, and threatening gun violence. Just ignore all that I suppose since according to some it's truth to power.

Just because he believes it does not make it truth. Apparently the power part of his truth is referring to the power of a gun. He is inciting violence and belongs in jail. He is making direct accusations without any evidence what so ever.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

He smeared himself by stalking, harassing, and threatening gun violence.

You need to post a video showing him actually doing that.

What is the source of your information?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk

He and feldman are at odds. corey came out against the new kappy accusations, and kappy says he isnt asking for a dime while Corey is trying to raise 10million to make a movie to "get the truth out". Kappy says all you need to get the truth out is to pick up a smartphone and get on the internet, as he did. He said Corey is protecting pedophiles until he gets his 10 mil.

I guess i dont see Kappys motivation. people offered money to help him and he is refusing donations. And he does have a good point that seth or whoever else has not denied it nor have they tried suing for defamation. They could have all his videos removed easily.

I have considered that he may be some form of "crazy", whether from drugs, genetics, or mkultra or some combination. But I'm leaning away from that conclusion for now.

I was under the assumption that he has only known for less than a year. Maybe even less than 6 months. Definitely less than 2 years. And he did try telling some people he trusted during that time. He ended up fearing for his life and coming to the internet. He has several videos now if you want to learn more.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Regarding evidence or proof, I think it is unreasonable to expect a photograph or video considering the subject matter we're dealing with here. And if these were to be produced, there would be charges of them being fake, anyway.

I can't stress enough how important it is to simply give people the time of day with an open mind and then listening to our own inner voice in response.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I provided a source which apparently was ignored. A lengthy article which provided great detail. The police have been provided the text messages and interviewed people. Kappy provided video.

Apparently unhinged accusations made by an individual accussed of stalking, harassment, and threats of violence, are good enough without any prroof but a video is required of him texting threats and of him stalking.

Amazing...keyboard detectives to the rescue. Let us hope that actual trials are still in vogue, but when convictions can be obtained with only You Tube videos and unhinged accusations who needs a trial ?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Please post a video of Isaac Kappy stalking, harassing, and threatening gun violence, as you alleged.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

As soon as you post evidence of those he accused, I will do so. Keyboard Detectives surely have that evidence already, right ? It would be a key fact in the case and everyone knows Keyboard Detectives research a subject for generations and know all

Here is a quote from his tweeter account:

In light of the interesting traffic happening around my house I want to make something CRYSTAL CLEAR: while I am a VERY strong advocate of peaceful disclosure, make no mistake, assets are in place and if you kill me or even try, it will rain .50 cals in the Hollywood Hills.

That is a rather specific threat from an individual who is in need of medical attention when you combine it everything else he has stated. I will provide the link to this tweet and another article which goes into great detail. Of course I am prepared for a dismissal but oh well, I expect nothing more from Keyboard Detectives.

And it is not my allegations. Seth Green and his wife have accused the man of stalking. The accusation of harassment and a violent choking incident come from Paris Jackson.

Reading must not be a skill required for Keyboard Detectives since everyone knows an investigation would have turned up the allegations, the first article I provided as a link goes over the allegations made and by whom made the allegations. The second article goes into even more detail complete with screen shots of his tweet threatening to rain down 50 cal on Hollywood Hills, unhinged individual with zero credibility. PERIOD.

www.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join