It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George HW Bush's Doctor Fatally Shot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Mark Hausknecht, 65 was a Doctor for George in 2000. He apparently was fatally shot. I did a search on this guy's name and couldn't find anything posted in our forums about it. This happened a couple weeks ago? I just heard about it this morning. Officials say they found detailed notes on everything about the Doctor during a search of the house. The suspect is still on the loose, and is skilled with firearms according to the press conference I watched a few minutes ago on facebook.

Shooting Info

Suspect Info

How did I miss this? Please tell me there is a post on the forums somewhere about this. Perhaps I didn't search good enough. Sorry if i'm mistaken, and delete accordingly.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Anyone else find this interesting?

"The worker spotted Pappas near the Seven Acres Jewish senior care center and thought he was a graffiti vandal.

When approached, Pappas put his arms out and walked away. The worker then found Pappas' wallet, confirming his identity and called 911.

Acevedo said when an officer arrived, Pappas had body armor on and a gun in his hand. He didn't comply with the officer's demands, and as a second officer arrived, Pappas killed himself with a single shot in the head."

I also find this interesting from the CNN Article -

"In an updated description, the suspect is said to be a white or Hispanic male, about 30 years old, wearing a tan baseball cap, gray warmup jacket, khaki shorts and riding a light-colored mountain bike bicycle."

So this worker just happens to find Pappa's wallet... Pappas who is 62 years old... but described as about 30.

Curious...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Any updates on the murder of George HW Bush's doctor?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-8-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What a shame everyone in this doctor's murder has been silenced!

Including the patsy, himself.

new topics

top topics

join