It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting from long-time lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Feels nice to finally drop in and post! Been lurking for just under a decade. First off, wanted to shout out to this board and it’s legion of dedicated seekers. The sheer amount of organized knowing that some on this board possess... THE autistic wet-dream. Gotta bow to the wisdom of my sensei.

That being said, I’m... just some f@cking guy. I’m autistic, though it would seem I’m in the rare company where that’ll be mostly a non-issue (high-functioning sociopathy is a norm here.) And a fair warning; I don’t feed trolls/shills.
is THE ENEMY. No time to waste on losers, capiche?!

I will try to do some OP’s eventually! But honestly I compile things using autistic mental lens manipulation and a strong empathic intuition as the white wall. So my lack of sources will confound neurotypicals at times. Can’t source the eidetic memory or the other subtle sensory arrays.

I am generally interested in history, and have a somewhat-considerable grasp on some of the ancient going ons. For instance, it can be asserted, with reasonable accuracy, that the (cult)ure that Q is harassing has been active as an empire-eating entity since at LEAST the fall of Assyrian hegemony 2,600 years ago.

Starting to appear as a Frankenstein’s monster of dead Amorite/Sumerian Gods (cults) attacking the foundation of individual understanding/knowing and incorporating those that fall into the body of the beast. Definitely not a force to fiddlef@ck around with.End tangent!

So yeah... HI! I look forward to probing the brains of you terrifyingly smart neurotypicals! I’m kind of a serf right now, so you people and your astounding lives are VERY inspiring! Spill some guts, and I’ll spill some of mine

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

I can’t wait to watch you sharpen your ideas on the ATS grindstone, and I look forward to helping in that endeavour.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Welcome. Are you one of those 'weaponized autists' from 4chan we hear about?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well Wuc, you certainly lavish a bouquet of praise upon this horde of armchair finger flexors.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lightdhype
Welcome. Are you one of those 'weaponized autists' from 4chan we hear about?

Not for 4 Chan, or any chan for that matter. Hell, Q is the grassroots movement of what I stumbled upon after coming to the understanding that I was indeed autistic back in 09. The research wasn’t around back then, but once you get the spine to look under the veil it’s unmistakable who and what they are if you’ve even a rudimentary understanding of symbolism.

Q is VERY convenient for me! Which means I automatically do not trust it. But it’s getting the neurotypicals to deal with the phobias involved with seeing things as they actually are. It takes courage to realize that we don’t have an ACTUAL free press. It makes you directly responsible for ferreting out real stories from that which is contrived falsely or TO DISTRACT YOU. It makes you HAVE to network, HAVE to get to KNOW people. No more lazy millenialism/gen-Xism.

But I remember an ATS when I spent 27 hours researching on the constant barrrage of weapons-grade geo-religious-political OPs coming out... now it’s just the same stuff rehashed over and over for the most part, so someone can BE FIRST and get the stars and flags.

What the hell are those for, anyways?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Oh yeah sorry I’m advance for the long-winded posts. I’m stuck on mobile and I’m not tech savant, so I type too slow to break it up and have it be relevant. Once my laptop is up again it’ll normalize out.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to understanding your perspective and world view.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Well Wuc, you certainly lavish a bouquet of praise upon this horde of armchair finger flexors.

There are quite a few people on here who are kind of unsung heroes. These people condense MONTHS of awful bullsh1t research into incredible litanies of what is/was/could be. These people have saved me at least 5 years of that hell, easy.

But that’s the trade; you feed me the information and I use my aberrant nature to see the underlying (or overarching) patterns/structures/SYMBOLS. Again as of late ALL I get is Q. There used to be more here... wtf, ya know?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome! Being a History Buff, I can’t wait to read your threads on the Sumerian Gods! Heck or any Ancient group! Bring it on!!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Well, I actually do wish Q was discussed a bit more here as opposed to other forums as it is now.

I DO believe there issomething there. And it certainly has made many more people attempt to research and journey down various vital rabbit holes.

Somebody, is throwing, somebody else; a bone there for sure with Q. Beyond a 'LARP' in my opinion. But who or why/for what means remain to be seen for now.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hunterTheory
Hello and Welcome! Being a History Buff, I can’t wait to read your threads on the Sumerian Gods! Heck or any Ancient group! Bring it on!!

It’s surprisingly hard to do accurate renditions of one deity or another with the near east polytheism. As far as Sumer goes, it would appear that Sumer and Elam were sister states (same “race”), based upon the similar city-state function (this is a LONG INVOLVED story short) and building STRUCTURE. There’s an obvious masculine/feminine split in these cultures, but it doesn’t become pronounced until the AMORITES (SEMITES) took over the Sumerian city-states. All Semites are patriarchal in structure (maybe some exceptions but rare), and AGGRESSIVELY so. Thus why they subdued the Urban plain cities (“Sumer”) that led to the Akkadian empire.

What is glossed over is that the Amorite elite CRUSHED the Sumerian elite. To the point of supplanting their language and thus understanding of the gods. So most ideas of Sumerian gods are actually Bastardizations of Sumerian archetypes that we’re mixed with the Amorite active pantheon. THIS is why the city of kingship becomes Babylon (Amorite city) over Nippur (Sumer), for instance.

Then you gotta factor in the Indo-Europeans, Indo-Aryans and Elamite invasions... it gets convoluted FAST.

Edit: This is HEAVILY abridged knowledge, fyi.
edit on 3-8-2018 by WorldUnderCeej because: Disclaimer of sorts

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lightdhype

Well, I actually do wish Q was discussed a bit more here as opposed to other forums as it is now.

I DO believe there issomething there. And it certainly has made many more people attempt to research and journey down various vital rabbit holes.

Somebody, is throwing, somebody else; a bone there for sure with Q. Beyond a 'LARP' in my opinion. But who or why/for what means remain to be seen for now.

Well it makes sense to keep such a large and sensitive topic confined to one thread; no need for fighting in the streets, that’s what the Colosseum is for!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS cool @ing guy!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777
Welcome to ATS!

That’s some wild heterochromia you have there! What do you make of it now? Makes me think of the Eye of the Jew from Beerfest! Careful where you go with them peepers, your eye would be a collection piece in quite a few showcases. Glad I got dirty-dishwater brown eyes (when’s crayola gonna have my color
) Thanks for saying hello
edit on 3-8-2018 by WorldUnderCeej because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Welcome to ATS cool @ing guy!

Ha! I better mark that down, people rarely compliment on the boards these days. While normally I’d say, “let the chicken hatch before you count em, but honestly the standards of conduct are at a low point here. I’m a peach compared to the shillery that’s commonplace.

We’ll see if I maintain my composure, some people on here just seem rotten. Gotta resist the urge to swat the flies.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Very interesting

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hunterTheory

Very interesting

It is, and also full of 4,500 years of disinformation and downright cultural plagiarism. It was trying to find the truth in this stuff that sharpened my blades of discrimination. Elam is quite hard to look up, seeing as Assyria exterminated their culture and rewrote history with Elam as inferior.

It’s easier to view a polytheistic pantheon as a federation of religious polities (TPTB is of the same archetype) that vie for hegemony of the pantheon and/or the rights of cannabalism of a “lesser” neighboring pantheon. The priest class was dominant until the Iron Age, then anyone can obviously see the MI complexes of Assyria, Persia, Macedonian Greece, and Rome devour the age and ideas before.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Ha! I better mark that down, people rarely compliment on the boards these days.

Don't let me down.

top topics

join