It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spotify takes down Alex Jones podcasts citing 'hate content'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Private company their rules.
AJ is an actor playing a part in his own LARP.
Made millions out of the foolish....well done him I suppose.

A virtual modern day, completely psychotic, under medicated, PT Barnum

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: olaru12
Alex J. thrives on hate. His core demographic love it because it make's them feel counter culture and special.

But I still think his take on Sandy Hook is correct. And a few other things....like his Strawberry paleo caveman formula.

Where he claims no kids were killed and they were all actors?????

That's disgusting on all levels

I think people were killed, I just don't think Adam Lanza did it. Patsy for some diabolical agenda.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Alex J. thrives on hate. His core demographic love it because it make's them feel counter culture and special.

But I still think his take on Sandy Hook is correct. And a few other things....like his Strawberry paleo caveman formula.

I think people were killed, I just don't think Adam Lanza did it. Patsy for some diabolical agenda.

Maybe but that's not Jones claims and because of this he's caused huge amounts of grief for families.....

He's in a suit w one fam right now because they've been harassed by his supporters to the point they've had to move 7 times.........

And their case isn't unique...... He did the same crap to families in texas after the church shooting

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What a great reaction in pointing out the rights of a private business to refuse service at anytime for whatever reason.

I hope all of you are just as supportive for the next private business that decides not to bake a cake for a gay couple because of their moral stance.

This is a great step in the direction of freedom.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Personally, I think he has brought some good topics to the table, as far as debate goes, but as far as accuracy of reporting his record is abysmal -- he will say anything and copy anyone in order to make a buck.

In that regard, Jones may be more of a journalist than I give him credit for... at least the modern definition of "journalist."

I am all for free speech, but this is a private company regulating what can be seen on their network. What do you think folks, does Alex Jones qualify as hate speech?

They have the right to toss him if they wish. I wouldn't say Jones is hate speech... more like CIA plant to harvest low hanging fruit and make an entire spectrum of voters look like idiots via association- speech. I've never understood why anyone listens to the ranting, raving, clearly protected by the very agencies he conveniently slings mud at ass in the first place.

It's no coincidence the man comes out of Austin... he fits in well with them after hours, I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

ATS is a private members only forum as well... Sites can make rules, right? We have Ts and C's restrictions as well here.

There's a ton of other free-for-all sites out there for his followers to go to.

Personally? I'm glad they did can the hate...enough out there already
edit on 2-8-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The idea of infowars would be great if it could remain unbiased politically and give out factual information. Not that it is easy to remain politically unbiased these days....with how chaotic things seem.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Maybe but that's not Jones claims and because of this he's caused huge amounts of grief for families.....

It's the families fault for believing what the MSN falsely promotes. Why do you think Jones is winning most of those court cases... because it's BS from the liberal media.

Posts like yours is what happens when you drink to much Atrazine.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Calling out corrupt politicians for their deeds is considered "HATE" by these groups of people, so it's no surprise this is the excuse being used against Alex Jones.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

It's the families fault for believing what the MSN falsely promotes. Why do you think Jones is winning most of those court cases... because it's BS from the liberal media.

Posts like yours is what happens when you drink to much Atrazine.

Its the families of the vitcims of the shootings fault, because they were harassed by people who listen to Jones?

Does that really make sense in your head? Holy hell

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't support Alex Jones but I am worried about this movement which is basically to attack all white men (except for Jews and gays). It's almost a crime now to be white, unless you're a woman or gay, then it's OK apparently

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Calling out corrupt politicians for their deeds is considered "HATE" by these groups of people, so it's no surprise this is the excuse being used against Alex Jones.

Right , because being bigoted against homosexuals.
Accusing Sandy hook and the shooting victims in Texas, of being fake and actors
Promoting the gov of turning people gay by chemicals in the water.
Accusing politicians of being CHILD RAPISTS, with absolutely NO proof.

Yeah those are all COMPLETELY fine.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Right , because being bigoted against homosexuals.
Accusing Sandy hook and the shooting victims in Texas, of being fake and actors
Promoting the gov of turning people gay by chemicals in the water.
Accusing politicians of being CHILD RAPISTS, with absolutely NO proof.

Yeah those are all COMPLETELY fine.

Except what you are saying never happened. You are making up stuff and telling yourself like others who hate people who disagree with them, and that hate Alex Jones, that Alex did/said these things when he did not say or do those things in the way you describe.

If you want to make up fantasies to justify your hatred of Alex Jones that is your own private affair.

edit on 2-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I really miss the internet before political correctness took over....it used to be such a glorious #hole refuge from the political correctness creeping over real life....now...Guh...

that place you describe sounds hideous, once you have children you can see the hate that is filled on the web, roll on censorship, if someone breaks T+Cs here they get posts removed dont see anyone making a big fuss over that, if someone says something vile I am happy for it to be removed, rather than inciting hatred for all enternity

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Sure, but at the same time it is strange to be laughing with people right before you're gonna give a press conference about your dead daughter.

And that's just one instance of strange.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: dug88

I really miss the internet before political correctness took over....it used to be such a glorious #hole refuge from the political correctness creeping over real life....now...Guh...

that place you describe sounds hideous, once you have children you can see the hate that is filled on the web, roll on censorship, if someone breaks T+Cs here they get posts removed dont see anyone making a big fuss over that, if someone says something vile I am happy for it to be removed, rather than inciting hatred for all enternity

So instead of parenting your kids, and watching what they are exposed to, you'd rather the government do it for you?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Probably a good call.

Alex Jones is to conspiracy theorists what cancer has been to healthy cells.

He has personally cast a dark shadow of those of us who like to discuss conspiracy theories openly and intelligently.

That said, I'm not against his right to speak out, but if I owned a company, I'd probably opt out of hosting his videos, too.
edit on 3-8-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join