It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

What was the context, how were they making life miserable for her..

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Amazing that some people still defend her.

originally posted by: blueman12

Abuse from online trolls? LOL! Re-read all that BS you just wrote and imagine a celebrity wishing death to all black people because some black people pissed him off?

How quickly would you turn to yelling RACIST?

You might aswell suggest white people can't be victims of racism and get it out of your system already.

Some of you are absolutely beyond reasoning and should just rid us of your stupidity.
edit on 4-8-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Konduit

I have to ask.........why do you presume she's radical leftist. She might actually be more centralist Democrat. I mean, we gotta believe she's a Democrat, but I don't have any information to indicate she's an extreme Leftist.

She may well be expressing openly what most Democrats think/believe but only say in the safety of an audience of their own.

Well she’s a leftist and I’d say being racist would qualify as extreme.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Seems like the New York Times plays the devils advocate when it benefits them, they knew wh she wrote about White people before hiring her. They all need to be put on a race baiting watch list or something. A billboard works.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
the other day i got into a fight with someone who said poc cant be racist towards white people its not possible.

i class myself as a feminist but ive distanced myself from so many groups who expect all white people to apologize for everything to walk around with a collective guilt, heads down.

no joke the girl who stopped a plane to help an immigrant, there are articles about her from poc because she was white and shouldnt of done it or should of done it but given the praise to a coloured person, agree with her or not, it seems white people must just constantly give praise now and if they achieve something they must give the praise to poc.

what im saying is this journalist and the poc communities like above are just stoking the fire of the kkk or white supremacists, they want equality which yeah they should get but this isnt equality, like other people said if a white person said this about poc then they would be in prison, fined ect

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

You certainly can be racist towards white people, but she was trying to troll her own trollers. She wasn't making a statement about humanity. Now, it wasn't the best approach but I wouldn't destroy her career over it.

In the context she explains, I don't think it's a huge deal. Just like a comedian telling a rape joke. It's not very classy, but in context, they aren't condoning rape.

There is this new trend of digging up dirt (from years ago) on someone successful and posting it online with little to no context in an attempt to get them fired. Both left and right leaning people.

I'm not going to blindly convict someone to career death on the wims of contextless internet trends.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

From what I understand, she had twitter people (white dudes I think) who kept trolling her with racial slurs and anti-liberal garbage. So she played the anti-white uber-liberal maniac to piss them off. Basically playing into the extreme far-right paranoia that all liberals want to eliminate white people.

At least that's my interpretation. I'm just against internet justice warriors who spends hours and hours trying to find dirt on someone so that they can ruin their career.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If you guys over there don't want her I'm sure Channel 4 News or even Jeremy Corbyn could find a role for her!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

Those two sides feed off each other. Super liberal, ultra -pc, white guilt gives ammo to the extreme far right. Then you have people thinking that the right is filled with nazi's and the left is filled PC maniacs.

Most ppl aren't that extreme,at least where I live.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: 1337Kph

You certainly can be racist towards white people, but she was trying to troll her own trollers. She wasn't making a statement about humanity. Now, it wasn't the best approach but I wouldn't destroy her career over it.

In the context she explains, I don't think it's a huge deal. Just like a comedian telling a rape joke. It's not very classy, but in context, they aren't condoning rape.

There is this new trend of digging up dirt (from years ago) on someone successful and posting it online with little to no context in an attempt to get them fired. Both left and right leaning people.

I'm not going to blindly convict someone to career death on the wims of contextless internet trends.

Slice it , dice it, cut it anyways you can you are wrong. DEAD wrong. First, there is no proof at all some of those tweets were directed at individuals trolling her.

2nd.. Had a member(s) of the Hebrew Israelites (extremely racist towards whites) trolled a white guy and he said those same things in return he would be fired regardless of the lame trolling excuse.

JUST In: www.breitbart.com...

Candace Owens suspended from Twitter for making those same remarks but replacing white with jew/black to prove a point. And she proved it...

The problem is people like you let your partisanship. white guilt or whatever blind you to extreme double standards and extreme hypocrisy even when it's as evident as the sun in the sky..

Congrats you share the shame denial factor as flat-earthers imo.

edit on 5-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just makes you wonder if Roseanne Barr was asian would she have been fired?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Just makes you wonder if Roseanne Barr was asian would she have been fired?

na she would of been given a pay rise and a spot on loose women

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wonder if she tweeted this because of trolls who attacked her? Some folks need to just face it, this is the kind of radical, rabid bat this woman is. She's likely every bit the racist her posts make her out to be when she's standing up for the Virginia gang raped girl even in the middle of her story unraveling. This is one of the tweets she had to delete or face eating her words.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Lol, instead of jumping aboard the hate train, I shared another perspective. Now I'm deemed to be as rational as a flat-earthier...

I'm sorry I'm not aboard your alt-right paranoia train that thinks the best reaction is to condemn and hate some liberal, instead of trying to understand.

Keep reading Alex jones or some similar alt-right figure that riles up white people into thinking that other races or white liberals are trying to eradicate the white race.

Maybe she is a racist, and her smack talk anti-troll excuse was b.s. If so, my point still stands. I'm sharing another perspective and if you think two sides to the story is "flat-earth like" then you are too far gone.

But if you want the right to keep controlling your emotions and attitudes then go ahead.

edit on 6-8-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
edit on 6-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why are white people so quick to tell people that they should lighten up and be less sensitive to things like racial jokes, yet they turn into the biggest damn snowflakes when people start with anti-white rhetoric? Why don't you take your own advice and just laugh it off?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
She is also on record as saying the NYT is boring because it is put out by white men.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It's all very simple. Many people who were bullied in the past are becoming bullies themselves. Now it's blacks, lgbt in the near future. You get what you or your "friends" give.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
It's all very simple. Many people who were bullied in the past are becoming bullies themselves. Now it's blacks, lgbt in the near future. You get what you or your "friends" give.

How is that different than school shooting threats then?

You people who are defending her or her motives would be up in arms if she said half of that BS against black people. Hypocrites.
edit on 16-8-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join