It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Saying that it's in "defense" of what was said to her;

It's not defense, it's lashing out at anyone whos not a """"PERSON OF COLOR""""" (which is a term I despise, because all it means is "I'm not white so I should be treated better than anyone who is")

it's acting out, it's being racist, and it's abhorrent. All this is going to do is give more reason for this situation to repeat itself.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It's the NYTimes hire let them wear her like a crown of turds.
I'm all for free speech - it lets us know how people really feel about things.
What I fail to understand is the double standard that gets applied to speech.
Why some people can say certain things with no fallout while others lose their careers.
Where is the equality in that?
Isn't that what the Left is supposed to be about?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
At some point we have to stop being outraged by everything.

we also have to understand that we need some liberal and some conservative views. When we listen to one side only, we get brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
She's on NYT's editorial board as well... which means she'll have a hand in deciding the content of the stories they print. Might as well just consider them the left-wing version of Stormfront at this point. The double standard is insane.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
More double standards, more blatant racism from the left, but when it directed towards whites it ok.

She is an animal

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Another pin up girl for the left...

BLM will also seem to love her but really despise he because she isn't black...

And so the sad circle of crap will keep rotating in the lefts minds, WHITE people = BAD, BLACK PEOPLE = Amazing...

Any one that kills WHITE people = Amazing...

So much for the good old ideal of being a criminal based on what you do and not what you look like..Seems being WHITE is totally criminal..

Seriously, I don't know how some of these people butter their toast, do they stab it when its white or smoother it in butter when its brown..WTF knows..

Common sense and moral values, binned in favour of utter madness...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
More double standards, more blatant racism from the left, but when it directed towards whites it ok.

She is an animal

I think that is cruel to respectable animals...She's just an idiot...A well paid idiot...

But who is the bigger idiot, her or the nut job paying her the big bucks..What a waste of money to promote insane political viewpoints..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Might as well just consider them the left-wing version of Stormfront at this point.

Its the SJWFRONT.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
She’s and idiot.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
The NYT has released a statement:

Our statement in response to criticism of the hiring of Sarah Jeong.

I'll quote the statement in its entirety and folks can judge for themselves:

We hired Sarah Jeong because of the exceptional work she has done covering the internet and technology at a range of respected publications.

Her journalism and the fact that she is a young Asian woman have made her a subject of frequent online harassment. For a period of time she responded to that harassment by imitating the rhetoric of her harassers. She sees now that this approach only served to feed the vitriol that we too often see on social media. She regrets it, and The Times does not condone it.

We had candid conversations with Sarah as part of our thorough vetting process, which included a review of her social media history. She understands that this type of rhetoric is not acceptable at The Times and we are confident that she will be an important voice for the editorial board moving forward.

My thought is that I'm not impressed. I haven't found any apology from her. Apparently she doesn't regret the hatefulness or the racism, just that it "only served to feed the vitriol." I guess she didn't like the competition. She wanted to be the only one talking trash.

So the NYT is staying with the "I'm just responding in kind" arguement.

It's seems there are dozens of examples of her doing this.

If it quacks like a duck......

Its an extremely poor decision by the NyT, at best they now have an editor that is easily manipulated into going off into blind hate filled speech.

That's the voice of reason I want to see in an editor.

WTG!

Anyone of those tweets by her would have gotten her post removed here on ATS and probably a time out ban.
edit on 3-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I gotta say im surprised. I was expecting way more of our resident tolerate liberals to come in to defend her. No one even said you can't be racist if you're a POC because they don't have the power to systemically oppress!

edit on 3-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

So the NYT is staying with the "I'm just responding in kind" arguement.

Exactly -- as if that makes it okay. It's just the sorry old "Well, Johnny did it..." excuse.

It's seems there are dozens of examples of her doing this.

Yup! It wasn't just White folks. If I'm not mistaken she took her shots at Christians, men, and even police. She had quite a few targets for her hate.

Anyone of those tweets by her would have gotten her post removed here on ATS and probably a time out ban.

Excellent point. We sure don't get such lame excuses -- and rightfully so.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: JDmOKI

it's acting out, it's being racist, and it's abhorrent. All this is going to do is give more reason for this situation to repeat itself.

No way. Isolated incident. Nobody really feels that way....

🙄

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Trump supporters don't care.

In fact , wether they admit it or not, they like it.

It reaffirms their beliefs, thoughts and feelings.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KevinKaboom

What has that got to do with the NYT hiring a racist pig to their editorial board?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It has everything to do with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Last dying breath while trying to keep relevance for the NYT.

I think she makes it less than 12 months before a major PR issue happens and they are forced to fire her.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words
Nowadays I just assume racism is common to everyone of the far-left intelligentsia.

hey theyre just returning to their roots, pre Lincoln all the way to the 50s

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Last dying breath while trying to keep relevance for the NYT.

I think she makes it less than 12 months before a major PR issue happens and they are forced to fire her.

If being outed for being a full , dyed in the wool racist, isnt already a PR disaster enough, im not sure that anything else will happen.

Whats even more disgusting are the people on the left defending her.

I LITERALLY saw someone post "Shes not white, its not racism" "White people arent a minority so its not racism"

Thats the level of stupid we have now.

PS I would look for google and other "dictionaries" to conveniently change the definition of racism soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
You frothing & foaming at the mouth rabid RACIST bigots need to get with The Programming. RIGHT NOW!

Its not possible to be racist against white vermin oppressors. Check your privilege. FFS!

I hope this is satire, if not we know we have at least 7 racists actively posting on our forums, feigning some moral superiority and intelligence

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join