It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't call her kind left wing either. Sure they hijacked the left in the west but they don't give a crap about the working class. spend most of their time championing for giant corporations because for some reason giant corporations do what they want.

They push identity politics and a bunch of meaningless buzzwords like inclusiveness and diversity which often mean bad things for your typical working class family.

The NYT readership reflect this state of affairs since their content caters largely to well off college students on a useless degree will no real problems, and middle aged, middle class people again with no real problems.

The working class don't give much of a # about their new made up problems because they have their own issues to deal with thanks to wealth inequality between the rich and everyone else being the worst it has been since the Victorian times, coupled with wage stagnation and ever increasing prices thanks to a spiteful and greedy oligarchy in the business community.

As a result the working class now vote right wing because in a strange twist of fate the right wing, well known for it's historic hostility towards the working class now represent their interests slightly more than the corporatocratic "new" left.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Of course they stand behind her. Anti-white racism is fashionable on the left. Their base hates white people. They think it's a sign of progress.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The NYT has released a statement:

Our statement in response to criticism of the hiring of Sarah Jeong.

I'll quote the statement in its entirety and folks can judge for themselves:

We hired Sarah Jeong because of the exceptional work she has done covering the internet and technology at a range of respected publications.

Her journalism and the fact that she is a young Asian woman have made her a subject of frequent online harassment. For a period of time she responded to that harassment by imitating the rhetoric of her harassers. She sees now that this approach only served to feed the vitriol that we too often see on social media. She regrets it, and The Times does not condone it.

We had candid conversations with Sarah as part of our thorough vetting process, which included a review of her social media history. She understands that this type of rhetoric is not acceptable at The Times and we are confident that she will be an important voice for the editorial board moving forward.

My thought is that I'm not impressed. I haven't found any apology from her. Apparently she doesn't regret the hatefulness or the racism, just that it "only served to feed the vitriol." I guess she didn't like the competition. She wanted to be the only one talking trash.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
She is literally insane. Like batsnip extremist far-left insane. Replace 1 word in those messages, and I think you know which one I'm talking about, with another word and ask yourself how fast her career would be over.

No you don’t understand, she’s woke af.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
She would fit right in with the Chinese Govt. They think white people are an inferior race.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Come on white folks, lets just go eat some worms.

Nobody likes us!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Evidently, she says she was just counter-trolling. So, maybe she was.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Old mate has just weighed in......

edit on 2/8/2018 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If I had heard her spouting these words in person, she'd be in line for some free pipe wrench dental work!

Py

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Race is a myth. We're all made up of exactly the same material.

I think we can all agree that the horrible way people treated other people in the previous centuries simply because the color of their skin is the most insane and idiotic thing a person can do in this world. So why are we hellbent on repeating that sordid history in this century? Oh yeah, because the small few elite can better control us when they divide us up into these little made up factions and pit us against each other. It is how they derive their power.

edit on 2-8-2018 by sooth because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So the MSM try to pretend they are not the enemy of the people - then the 'paper of record' hires a racist scumbag to their editorial board.
I guess Trump was right again.
edit on 2/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You frothing & foaming at the mouth rabid RACIST bigots need to get with The Programming. RIGHT NOW!

Its not possible to be racist against white vermin oppressors. Check your privilege. FFS!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

She is a racist plain and simple. I was reading about this earlier today. NYTs get rid of the one racist but keeps the other knowing she tweeted racist remarks. (double standard) If the NYT hired her knowing full well of her tweets whats that make them? Other than really dumb.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sounds bitter.
Maybe she got dumped by a old white guy.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Sounds bitter.
Maybe she got dumped by a old white guy.

I'm willing to bet she's mostly dated white guys throughout her life, and will continue to in the future. Beta males that encourage this sort of backwards nonsense.

Because just like nearly everything said by the virtue signalling milennials on the left, their words are only said for IMAGE. Truth and logic take a backseat priority over "how will people admire me for saying this". I live in Brooklyn and see this about 100x per day.

At least.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I predict she'll be fired by the NYT and hired by HRC as her new 2020 presidential campaign manager.

HRC will be forced to fire her at some point due to some new racist sh*t... and Sarah (she must hate herself for having a "white" name) will at some point threaten police after they refuse to release her laptop.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
The NYT has released a statement:

Our statement in response to criticism of the hiring of Sarah Jeong.

I'll quote the statement in its entirety and folks can judge for themselves:

We hired Sarah Jeong because of the exceptional work she has done covering the internet and technology at a range of respected publications.

Her journalism and the fact that she is a young Asian woman have made her a subject of frequent online harassment. For a period of time she responded to that harassment by imitating the rhetoric of her harassers. She sees now that this approach only served to feed the vitriol that we too often see on social media. She regrets it, and The Times does not condone it.

We had candid conversations with Sarah as part of our thorough vetting process, which included a review of her social media history. She understands that this type of rhetoric is not acceptable at The Times and we are confident that she will be an important voice for the editorial board moving forward.

My thought is that I'm not impressed. I haven't found any apology from her. Apparently she doesn't regret the hatefulness or the racism, just that it "only served to feed the vitriol." I guess she didn't like the competition. She wanted to be the only one talking trash.

As long as her personal bias doesn't cross the professional line of her NYTs work.

BwahHHHaaahaHaaAAhha!!

I almost typed that out without laughing!!!

Just ask the FBI -- it's possible to leave your bias at the door /eyerolling sarcasm

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

As long as her personal bias doesn't cross the professional line of her NYTs work.

BwahHHHaaahaHaaAAhha!!

I almost typed that out without laughing!!!

Just ask the FBI -- it's possible to leave your bias at the door /eyerolling sarcasm
a reply to: six67seven

LOL -- thank you! That really tickled my funny bone

It's so funny 'cause it's true (said in my best Homer Simpson voice...).

But quite sad as well. The Old Gray Lady just ain't what she used to be. Or maybe she just never was. Same for the FBI of course.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

It's like hiring David Duke as the Assistant Secretary of Education and Cultural Affairs and releasing a statement to say that it's ok as long as he doesn't let his bias get in the way of his job.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

In response to these tweets, ABC has just announced that they have fired Roseanne Barr.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join