It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jews

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: toms54

But what about those who aren't alive at the days of judgement? Do they automatically go into the fire lakes? Do they rest in an undefined state until that day? Do they live multiple lifes or just get one shot?

Jesus Christ died one human death and so will we.

Hebrews 9:26-27

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Then, the dead are raised and brought to judgement.

Revelation 20:12-15

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa
a reply to: Wayfarer

Do the Khazars and Berber tribes of converters to the Jewish religion get grandfathered into the chosen people status? What kind of god would show favoritism based strictly on a race of people, even if their behavior was abominable? The Jews in the bible were disobedient and worshiped idols but god still keeps them in their chosen status? How about getting what you are worthy of by the spiritual progress you work toward, not just being lucky enough to be born into something?

Well I'm not sure why this reply is to me but yeah, if such a thing were real it would be far more logical to be merit based (or universal to all). IMO it feels pretty obvious the whole 'chosen' concept is a very human, very common psychological component to us all and its not that surprising that there are examples of religions which co-opt the concept as a core tenet. Similar types of manifestations can be seen in proxies such as nations themselves (not to mention sports teams, schools, clubs, associations, etc).
edit on 31am18famFri, 03 Aug 2018 07:45:21 -0500America/ChicagoFri, 03 Aug 2018 07:45:21 -0500 by Wayfarer because: grammar

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I can answer that. Per the book of Hosea and the day of Jezreel prophecy the Jews and Israelites were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. In such a curse the nation is destroyed and the people killed or taken away as slaves for the duration of the curse.

Now the thing is in Hosea 6 it gives the timeline of this curse. 2 days in the presence of the Lord. Followed by the day of Jezreel. BUT... Per Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are defined as 1000 year periods of time.

Essentially the Jews and Israelites were to face a 2000 year curse then the 1000 year day of Jezreel. By my best guess I would say the curse ends in 2028. Adding in the Matthew 28 prophesy about the lifetime of the generation and the fig tree parable.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Okay I can't say anything about Jewish people disfiguring babies now.
Let me tell you I had mine disfigured due to my 2nd wife and it is not as good as before.
Genital mutilation on women is looked down upon but it's okay when it is against boys....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Circumcision is about "hygiene" and "sanitation".
Not too much to delve into when the subject comes up. Whilst it's not what you want to hear. It is what it is. Cleanliness....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
Not too much to delve into when the subject comes up. Whilst it's not what you want to hear. It is what it is. Cleanliness....

Yes, inasmuch as it relates to societies without running water.....

Nowadays the 'cleanliness' aspect is moot (and no longer the driving factor in its continuation as a practice).

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'll have you know my european winky is always clean!!! lol

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Same again and again. How can you people discuss jewery without once distinguishing the Synagogue of Satan from real Jews? That's the only merrit your own religion has, that you believe all the fraudulent things it says you would.Wide is the path to hell. Yet you cling to pop church..

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Its complete and utter nonsense.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
They remind me of sheep.

They have those locks of hair that look wooly.

The flock was being led by someone not in the click and the sheep let them hang their true Sheppard.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Yes, inasmuch as it relates to societies without running water.....

Nowadays the 'cleanliness' aspect is moot (and no longer the driving factor in its continuation as a practice).

Unless you ask a doctor...they tell peeps it is better to be safe than sorry.

imo Cutting the tip is symbolic and is linked to the domestication of our animal spirits.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That appears to be a very general and broad assertion, to me human beings are more diverse, even the same race of people are so different from each other as far as individuality goes, there is no way to sum up general statements to gain a complete perspective of the truth.

In my historical point of view, the Jews showed us this point more than anybody.

The Hebrew nation came from a group of people who were much like monks. They spent their time in caves and alone in the mountains studying the wisdom of sages, and giving up their physical lives to establish a conquest to understanding their spirituality. But that was only one group of Jews.

The idea was that you had a man who chose to leave societies version of religion and start the idea that there is only One God. This basically started the Hebrew race. But in the world you still have diverse opinions and beliefs. And also, sad to say, in the world you have those who will sacrifice everything to be in power, meaning that some people want to control other people. This is usually the legislative branch of society. This same group of Jews who ran the worldly affairs had a lot of trouble dedicating their spirituality to the God of the Jews who made this deal as you say. And really throughout the whole historical period they secretly practiced black magic and opposition of God that came from their forefathers in Babylon. So as the Jews have always been delved in counter-intelligence, those people chose to keep secret their true beliefs while they told the world a separate narrative. Jump ahead to Christianity and Paul the so called 13th apostle used these same tactics to trick the European world.

So that idea you have about the Jews being chosen is actually all propaganda. If Christ were here, He would say that "Any human being who chooses to follow the will of God is a chosen of Israel. IN the Aramaic gospel that I follow, Christ did admit that anyone of the Gentiles is an Israelite if they choose to follow the will of God. Meaning the Jews who lie to the world and practice black magic, or Zionists are not Israelites. If you remember Christ spoke against most of the Jews, the group that Christ came from was those monks in the mountains, or Nazarenes, and they would preach a different doctrine than the doctrine we know about. They speak of a righteous doctrine that does not have any barriers of race.

The "deal" that God gave to Israel is the same as what God has given to all souls of the world - and that is, if we chose to follow and do the will of God, we will be eligible to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

The evil doers and liars want to make you think that they are entitled to rule the world - not because what they say has any truth to it, but because they set themselves apart from their own species in their hatred for God and their hatred for life as a result of their hatred for God. It really means that you have to reanalyze every one of your understandings that has been formed by what you have learned from the world - because the people who teach all the things that are to be learned of the world - are liars. I had to do it. And anyone who yearns to learn the Truth will have to do this - and that is being born again of water.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Jesus was a blood sacrifice to God to guarantee eternal life, obviously.
Every Christian that gives their life to Jesus, is really just strengthening the Jews pact with God.
They fooled us all.

The truth is the opposite - every Christian that gives their life to Jesus - is strengthening the Jews pact with the Devil. And not only the Jews pact, but the Gentiles pact with the devil also. That is why they made religions to go to church on Sunday - so they give homage to the day of the sun - whether they realize it or not.

This is true because Jesus is an evil pagan Idol that was made by evil liars.

Now, let us learn the Truth:

Christ, the Real Messiah, was killed by evil people. Christ declared to us all - God Does Not Desire Sacrifice. The people who killed Christ, sinned. As Christ said - No Amount of Sin Can Be Purged By Blood Sacrifice. This is how you guys have it all wrong - because you refuse to listen to the words of Christ, instead you put all your faith in church tradition - the same traditions which were already starting to be corrupt only decades after Christ was here on earth so imagine how much more corrupt it has become in 2,000 years, to prove that just look at the 2,000 DIFFERENT versions of the same church.

How does a blood sacrifice to God guarantee eternal life? Are you saying that the people who killed Christ will go to heaven? See, you guys do not make any sense and you also cannot intelligently explain yourself as your doctrine was given to you by evil liars. Absolutely ridiculous. Nobody cares one bit when I say it SO I CAN'T WAIT FOR GOD TO SAY IT.

The TRUTH is that the people who told you that information FOOLED YOU. But I have learned they were liars from the start. I have listened to Christ and the apostles telling me they are liars. I have listened to the RIGHTEOUS doctrine - which STATES THAT ETERNAL LIFE IS ONLY GIVEN TO THOSE WHO ARE OBEDIENT TO THE WILL OF GOD. It is you guys who say that God gives eternal life to everybody no matter how many lies they tell and no matter how many people they kill. So remember that I am not the person fooled, because I listen and am not so quick to have blind faith over what anyone tells me - especially if what they are telling me is so absurd as some pagan miracle worker being born from a virgin!
edit on 5-8-2018 by MatterIsLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The chosen people who made a deal with God himself. But it's obviously not to their advantage, after everything they've been through, I feel comfortable making such a broad statement. So what was the deal about? My guess is soul-immortality. While us commoners still have to work and earn our eternal life they got it guaranteed long ago. Now acting as test probes if we get consumed by hate and jealousy or if we can see them as what they are, ordinary people with an extra link to god. What do you think the deal they made was about if not that?

It is said in the Hebrew bible that the God of Abram offered all people of various tribes and nations the very same deal that was accepted by Moses but all refused except Abram and Moses. That is why the nation Israel is called the chosen people of the God of Abram. The word Jew [Judah] was not part of the deal. It was the nation Israel and not all were guaranteed the rewards of a Godly afterlife.

There were strict conditions and those who did not play by those rules were not guaranteed a good afterlife. In fact most all people today would probably not qualify even with forgiveness thrown in the deal. So in lite of this it is not true that the nation Israel is guaranteed anything. There is no guarantee in the contract except in the minds of a few rabbis that give their own opinions.

The new deal is Jesus who added mercy and forgiveness to everyone and not to just Israel. Even at that the world is as screwed up today as it was with Abram. The chosen people are those who follow the rule book of Jesus and His new deal. No guarantee folks. The best deal is right there in the what the apostles teach. The only guarantee is death and then judgment and that is about the best offer anyone of us will get.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
its the red net of spies we should be worried about

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

1. depends on which god you're referring to

2. they wear the tefellin, black cube/Kaaba stone/Mecca, same deal.
They worship the same Jehovah/Baal connected to the Saturn-Moon soul recycling machine.

3. Deny ignorance - break the chains of the Soul-Matrix-Recycling-

Reclaim your sovereignty.

saturndeathcult.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Even the Romans fooled you - reimaged Jove into Jehovah - Christianity is Rome Version 2

Any god that requires a blood sacrifice is not mans friend

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well then the question still remains why they attract so much irrational hate for centuries?

Irrational? Perhaps you are an apologist?

To know who rules you - think who you cannot critisize - Anti-Semitism laws shut down discussion

Maybe they - the Zionists infiltrated key positions in society.

Debt-Money-Slavery

Ask a banker for a Jubilee on debt - hahahaha

There's a reason why Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple; then he sealed his fate

en.wikipedia.org...(biblical)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Is this lost on everyone?

BINGO - its excused by saying its metaphorical - yet everytime they pray they give power to the same deimurge

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

How about this book?

Gods of Eden - William Bramley
www.amazon.com.au...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join