It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible disinformation, dig this ...it will behoove

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Scripture is foremost in our reality, specially these days

Israel...the enwhoa....

Da Pope....

Da Popey said Jesus failed in his mission...a crock

A mystery revealed to PAUL is what this is about...a mystery kept hidden from the beginning of time is what the Bible says. Jesus came o mmm if to redeem Israel...but but....what about the heathen , thats gentiles ....what kinda setup is that for the normals. The fallen world normals, but we need to be loved and forgiven and be people's too! And so it is, but only in the Pauline letters.

One cannot read the Scripture without separating the time periods. Old Testament, get circumcised and do the rules and works, hey, get baptised too, would ya

Paul was told of the greatest mysteries, what he calls em.....how cool is that?

That mystery to allow all of mankind to be children of God.....is huge...otherwise we get squat unless we are Israel, maybe a lost tribe...like Britain is the tribe of Ephraim....U S is Manassas ....the three kids of Noah are Ham who went to China...Jepha5h went to the North lands and was chalky whitish and the third one went to Ethiopia and is described as being darker

But those whom are heathen mutter bears...they get squat unless Paul is their Apostle. Paul has 5 or 6 mysteries he ddliniates in the word.....but from the begining of time G o d had a plan, huh,,,!

Jesus didn't fail in his mission.....DANG pope.....what the hail boy....we best forget the pope, even.....no specially if you're Catholic, and this Paul fella......God's secret weapon against the works of the
devil in this world, it's just about to come to a head so......Paul is a gift for you from your God if you can get to that gift which is no rules to follow for salvation...no laws, no strict schoolmates and hail....the law could not save anyone....we now have the new wayvthats better than the old way....lbelieving......faith.....gives you a free ride as soon as you believe....Jesus paid your price.....we ha Grace....say no more mate

edit on 2-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Perhaps an idea might be to stop reading a book of adult fairy-tales and pay more heed to the life you live. Just a crazy, schizophrenic answer from some guy on the internet. No disrespect intended.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I believe I speak for a lot of us when I say..........

what?????

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How exactly would you come to the conclusion that everyone in the US is from a specific tribe? We're from everywhere.

I don't even know what to say about the rest of your post.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Starr.....naw

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

It's actually in Scripture....Britain is called a nation of nations and the us is her offspring.... a lion....and an infant nation that is a nation of states

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

It's actually in Scripture....Britain is called a nation of nations and the us is her offspring.... a lion....and an infant nation that is a nation of states

The US and Britain weren't even a thought at that point in history

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Starr for you.....

It's all in there in the basic instructions before leaving Earth.....such a pertinent subject....and it explains the world today...giving details that for some reason we're kept well hidden or shunned in this reality....tellin on themselves ,huh

What did ya think this life is for?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The US and Britain weren't even a thought at that point in history
Amazing huh.....that the Scripture spells it all out

God's name in Hebrew symbols means behold the hand.....behold the nail

The first three words in Scripture......in the begining......in symbols of the Hebrew bunch.....just those three words tell our story......man was fallen but the hand reached down to die and man is redeemed

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Perhaps an idea might be to stop reading a book of adult fairy-tales and pay more heed to the life you live. Just a crazy, schizophrenic answer from some guy on the internet. No disrespect intended.

Perhaps. Especially if one is not yet mentally, emotionally and/or spiritually prepared for the wisdom to be found within the Bible. Many are able to learn from others. Especially via the mistakes of others, such as those described and explained in the Bible. But some people have to learn life's lessons through living their own mistakes. Perhaps, for example, the ones who only see the Bible as "adult fairy-tales."

But no disrespect intended. You understand, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Sure. No offence taken. If you want to believe some # that some guys made up purported to be the "Word of God", be my guest. To each their own.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Hey, when Moses asked God what call him.......He said tel the Israelites....I will be what I want to be.....not I am.....I will be what I will be.....if His name means nail in the hand....then

Then

Then He knew from the beginning, in Moses time....that He would have to..........go get nails in
HIS HANDS ....

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
How exactly would you come to the conclusion that everyone in the US is from a specific tribe? We're from everywhere.

I don't even know what to say about the rest of your post.

I'm pretty sure the OP is speaking of the "Lost Tribes of Israel," those northern tribes who were scattered to the four winds after the division of Israel/Judea and the Assyrian conquest. As the story goes, the Tribe of Ephraim traveled to Britain, and other tribes elsewhere, and so on. And the original colonists would have been of the Tribe of Ephraim as well, hence the association of the USA with Ephraim as well.

Ten Lost Tribes

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Sure. No offence taken. If you want to believe some # that some guys made up purported to be the "Word of God", be my guest. To each their own.

How sweet of you to give me your permission! Thank you!!!

And I'll return the favor... if you want to believe that you -- and you ALONE! -- are so all-knowing and all-seeing that you cannot gain any wisdom whatsoever from those guys, be my guest. You are obviously already happily worshipping at your own "church"... the "Church of LightSpeedDriver"...

Good luck with that!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Paul was the Roman secret weapon get it right. Jesus came not to break the Law. They ( the old Roman Empire ) made a ManGod out of him. Paul helped transform Old Rome into Christianity - the greatest lie ever told

We are all Sons of God - only through the inner we return to our god nature.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yeah well that imposter called jehovah wasn't too bright. Petty jealous War god - another pretender claiming to be the Lord

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thank you! I'm never alone though, I'm a schizophrenic.

ETA A voice is telling me to Hitch-slap you but I am resisting the urge quite well.

edit on 2/8/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It's actually in Scripture....

So you say. Yet you posted where none of it actually is in the bible.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here we go again, another message board WWF theological, very loosely speaking, smack-down. YEEHAW!

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Sure is a lot of words,but nothing makes any sense,hope your not on pain killers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join