It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the one conspiracy Alex Jones got right??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Maybe so.. I’ll look into it.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don’t know if I can think of one he got 100% correct that was then proven to true.

That said he spouts so much rubbish I don’t follow him so I am sure there could be something he has said that’s turned out right. I think it would be interesting to know an answer to this question

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Are you thinking of occupy wall street op?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Joe Rogan always touts this one conspiracy theory Alex Jones got right back in the 90’s.

I was attempting to look it up but Jones has claimed so much similar nonsense that I can’t find the one Rogan referenced.

Wanted to refresh my memory.. anyone know what I’m talking about so I can put in enough info to search it???

There’s a war ongoing for your mind

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing
The web has been a Pandora's box, giving voice to many tin foil hat guys the likes of Alex Jones sucks the blood of, to where delusions and disinformation is rampant. I recall, when Alex first came about, his game was so transparent. His techniques are, straight down the line, criminal con man devices or carnival barker stuff. He's like a fake, money grubbing preacher, but of The Church of the Immaculate Tin Foil Hat.

Look, when a person is wrong about most things, and has no authentic, compelling proof that would holdup in a court of law, that person is blowing smoke. In addition, he's clever, to a lot of people, anyway, the way he harnesses emotional rampages, which is a con man trick of getting you emotionally involved: if he can stir up some fear, maybe he can sell you a water filter. If you're off balance, it's easier to get in your wallet. If you think he's saving America, herself, donate to him. Simple as that. It's as if there's no critical thinking, though. If half his claims were true, he'd be dead, for exposing all these deep, dark secrets he claims those that really control all things are desperately trying to hide. What, the New World Order, so threatened and of a dark conspiracy, murdering all these other good guys, has been unable to locate Alex? Far be it from anybody to suggest Alex is just a raving idiot nobody at the CIA or NSA would spend five minutes worrying about?

Bottom line, he's just a lying con man, catering to an audience with all sorts of prejudices and delusions that make them believe what they want be believe and hear what they want to hear, a human character flaw that will obscure truth. Believing what one wants to believe trumps truth in many, many, many people, who succumb to was or greed. If people weren't gullible this way, there would be no con men. There's Alex, and his suckers. That's about it. Another entertainment buffoon, and he really does sound like some raving, lunatic buffoon, often, embarrassing for a mature adult to behold, that has somehow made a business as this paradox, parading as something authentic. He's like a few hundred others, on the fake news con circuit, pumping websites, books, videos or begging donations, like you need them to save the planet herself, some broadcasting from their mother's basement. Makes you real hopeful for civilization, doesn't it? I've yet to think of one good thing, being mentally disconnected from reality, can accomplish, unless it helps keep tin foil hats at their computers and off the streets.

Dude. That was so mean. I bet you don't like P.T. Barnum or Chuck Barris either!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So , I wanna ask something to the IT crowd and internet media heroes . What advantages brought the ban of Alex Jones and other people from social media during the past few months ? Did the globalists achieve any of their goals ?
Is Trump risking impeachment ? ...hmmm...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
So , I wanna ask something to the IT crowd and internet media heroes . What advantages brought the ban of Alex Jones and other people from social media during the past few months ? Did the globalists achieve any of their goals ?
Is Trump risking impeachment ? ...hmmm...

Who is this Alex Jones you speak of?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Joe Rogan always touts this one conspiracy theory Alex Jones got right back in the 90’s.

Here he is explaining it.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: steamiron
People are stupid!

That was K that said that.

K or Q?

Kaku!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It was Bohemian Grove and the WTO protests, in which undercover police and military handed out pins with the WTO logo on it with a red X over it to identify who could get in and protest and who could not. He pointed out they were wearing military standard-issue boots that distinguished them from normal protesters.

There are a few other things I think he's gotten right, such as the military-industrial complex and Bilderberg, but I won't get into them right now.
edit on 23-11-2018 by IndyFront because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join