It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A different take on free energy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Idk; here's a thought experiment that kind of pointed me in that direction. I think I may have read it in a book by Vernon Howard.

Picture yourself at home. Picture yourself at home on your block. Picture yourself at home on your block in your city. Are you able to keep zooming out past the City/State or Province/Country/Continent Planet/Solar System/Galaxy?

If no matter how far you zoom out, you can still zoom out further; what is the nature of the medium you are using to envision matter on these scales? Where does it come from?

As for playing connect the dots with regards to the elements, that's for you to explore. I've tried more then a couple times before becoming active in our community. Unfortunately, the results are very unpredictable.

Rest assured Hadron colliders and super computers are not required equipment to find the answers you seek.

Edit: Hmm, my response was more nebulous then I'd like. I tend to feel a bit emotional about discussing more specifically how the elements tie in. Biocentrism, and the ideas of Robert Lanza do this topic better justice. You may enjoy the Mysterious Universe Podcast 18-04.
edit on 2-8-2018 by dffrntkndfnml because: Edit

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
a reply to: ChristianParr

You, sir, have missed the entire point of this thread, in your attempt to denounce me (and probably garner some stars). This thread is to be a philosophical discussion about the possibility and structure of free energy. It was to this end that I presented my own views( which, Funnily enough, I'm finding out from a voray into, you guessed it, YouTube, has strong ties to Plato's work, and Alchemical principles, not to mention the strong tie ins to quantum physics, and metaphors contained within various religious texts I was already aware of) to kick off the discussion. My aim was not to discuss my idea, of free energy, but rather the idea of free energy itself. In relation to this I gave my perception.

Also, feel free to point out where I've ranted. I'll wait.

Never said you ranted???? You answer your own point (youtube) I answered as in science says it doesn't exist.. Thousands of people say it does but have no proof biblical or otherwise.... So sunshine I am not here for gold stars in fact far from it I am here to waste a bit of time while I work.... So no, it's you 'sir' that missed the whole point of my reply. Perhaps to gain some magic stars or something

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hello again. I just ran across another article that may be of interest:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The remarkable electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid of Giza could soon inspire nanoparticle designs for highly-efficient sensors and solar cells.

Scientists have discovered the famous pyramid concentrates electric and magnetic energy into its internal chambers and below its base, creating pockets of higher energy.

Sounds kind of interesting.
edit on 4-8-2018 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

That would mean that our physical bodies could be inhabited not only by us but also some role playing gamers in another reality. They could be going so far as to introduce any way of life they choose.

I experienced this the other night where this other body spun out of mine to grab something that was attacking me.
It sort of explained how Carlos Castaneda could of been right when Don Juan was saying he did not understand why humans think they live after death.

Neutrino's are faster than light. not that It affects what you said.

There Is one theory talked about on measuringsystemofthegods where some type of computer Is at the centre of our universe and sends out vibrations over thousands of Hz with humans vibrating at 24Hz, this would explain why we can experience other realities through the use of psychedelics, meditation dreaming or crystals yet can't see them In our own reality as they are vibrating at a different speed.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

I experienced this the other night where this other body spun out of mine to grab something that was attacking me.

Possible we could have a central existence somewhere. Then maybe we are just copied onto other realities in different lands that we never come into contact with as we walk through life. I have often thought that things like getting super sleepy when driving down the road could be explained by me being asleep in another existence. Kinda like what you describe perhaps in another place like say for randomness china or egypt you were being invaded by someone or something as you slept.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Nothing that fancy unfortunately,
The scum put this entity into one of my crystals, when you go to sleep you place a crystal above your crown and as you drift off to sleep you can use the crystal to lucid dream, a couple of times now they have put an entity in one and It attacks my other body.

We know we have another existence because of Gods Law which states all men are equal, we agree with God when we come Into this existence that we will not kill another human injure another human or steal from another human, You can use this In a court of law as no judge has any authority to put you Into prison Abraham Lincoln researched this.
Never give your name to anyone In authority as this gives them authority over you as nothing stands between me and the divine

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

There was a thread on here where people were discussing ways to purge crystals and rocks.

They said salt and sun works.

I was watchin one of those auction shows the other day and someone gave them an old ouija board to sell for them. They called in an expert to look at the thing and then asked if the expert could cleanse it for them. They used sage and done it right there in the auction house. Obviously they did not ask themselves where the spirit would go. So now i think the auction house has an unseen guest.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

The scum put this entity into one of my crystals, when you go to sleep you place a crystal above your crown and as you drift off to sleep you can use the crystal to lucid dream, a couple of times now they have put an entity in one and It attacks my other body.

We know we have another existence because of Gods Law which states all men are equal, we agree with God when we come Into this existence that we will not kill another human injure another human or steal from another human, You can use this In a court of law as no judge has any authority to put you Into prison Abraham Lincoln researched this.
Never give your name to anyone In authority as this gives them authority over you as nothing stands between me and the divine

Also singing out loud can help!

Ya never know when the good guys are listening.

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Free energy doesn't exist. It all comes from God. Science will never figure out God you aerogant prix.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Prene

Science won't. Science deals purely with the physical. You'll notice, my approach, was metaphysical. Ideas are, after all, 'the realm of God' if you want to speak of such. Hell, even 'inspiration' is derived from its original, meaning "God's breath."

So no, science won't ever discover free energy. Because science deals with actions and reactions, happenings and occurrences. While metaphysics looks to order, and reason, and system, and function, and cohesion, etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Hello again. I just ran across another article that may be of interest:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The remarkable electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid of Giza could soon inspire nanoparticle designs for highly-efficient sensors and solar cells.

Scientists have discovered the famous pyramid concentrates electric and magnetic energy into its internal chambers and below its base, creating pockets of higher energy.

Sounds kind of interesting.

Not a new idea though I recall watching a program with my parents years back (I'm 41, this was before I left home at the age of 20) where the subject of the program would sit inside a pyramid made of copper piping which focused electromagnetic energy. The pyramid had to be the same dimensions as the great pyramid. That's all I remember about it though.

Thanks for this thread OP, it's good when these snippets of "Good ol' ATS rear their heads above the political parapet...
edit on 13/8/18 by djz3ro because: Add a bit and fix spelling...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

There was a thread on here where people were discussing ways to purge crystals and rocks.

They said salt and sun works.

The best way to cleanse crystals is to leave them in a bowl of salt under the light of the full moon.

originally posted by: Prene
Free energy doesn't exist. It all comes from God. Science will never figure out God you aerogant prix.

And coming in here and name calling is very unchristian like, what do you think this is, the Mud Pit? Your god will be very disappointed in you

edit on 13/8/18 by djz3ro because: Fix layout...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Prene

Idon't know what kind of reaction you expected from such a statement. Name calling won't add anything to the discussion, but rather take away from it.

You could have stated your thoughts and just agreed to disagree. Much better approach I think.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So this is what I understand about this topic.

Everything that exists is a function of the strong force and the electroweak force. The former is the proton-neutron coupling to form the nucleon, whereas the latter is the electromagnetic coupling with the weak force. The source of symmetry in nature derives from the strong force, whereas the electromagnetic force evolves as its own parameter by interacting with the asymmetrical effect of the weak force. All of evolution derives from the asymmetry of this weak force.

There are around 78 zeros worth of protons in the observable universe (as of a 2007 book I read; this may have changed as the observable universe grows for astronomers) which means the universe - or what we can see in it - has an unbelievable amount of potential configurations, and yet, as we can see, repetitive forms continue to appear - such as spiral galaxies, nautilus shells, and humans in trance.

Can free energy be tapped? Well, as you wrote, free energy can definitely be inferred from the way our minds work, and yet, everythng around us is determined by everything else around it, and so, nothing is happening outside of natural laws that emerge from the big bang, an asymmetry created the two forces, then four forces, and with each particle seeking equilibrium, the lighter ones came together to form hydrogen, then got heavier with helium, then stars emerged, etc. Its a complex evolution of matter from an asymmetry that appears to have absolutely nothing to do with anything we do. Indeed, there is a very large complex history of humankind before the evolution of civilization 5,000 or so years ago. The anthropological and archeological record suggests that Humans come in and out, repeatedly, of being in and out of connection with the "logos" - or Chardin's "omega point". To get in requires a lot of self-work. To fall out is easy - and the number of myths and delusions available to keep the mind dissociated from causal reality is infinite.

Can we develop a technology to 'extract' the creative power of the void? I don't see why not. But what could you even do with that? How can you even conceptualize something that is metaphsical in a physical universe - when you are the thing created over evolution by the loss of heat and the arrow of time?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

You said "Can we develop a technology to 'extract' the creative power of the void? I don't see why not. But what could you even do with that?"

And the answer, while admittedly cliche, is: 'The Possibilities are Endless."

Tapping into the creative power of the void would allow you to alter any aspect of the framework currently in existence, as we as create a whole other framework. That is to say, that tapping into this void would allow us to alter any current manifestations displacing it, remove them, or even add objects. And, since void is without form and distinction, the current t framework, or universe, could be bypassed entirely, and a whole nother one created.
As for how I conceptualize the metaphysical in this realm of the physical, well, that's easy. I used the physical go make inferences

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join