It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A different take on free energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So my reason for writing this isn't to try to bring some obscure method to light, which doesn't ebd up working for various reasons. But rather, to discuss the parameters of free energy itself, and to wonder about how to bridge the gap between philosophical enquiry and mathematics.

That said, I believe I know the secret to free energy, the problem is, I don't know what to do with it. The idea is thus, and you'll see I have to work to it in a roundabout way. Quite simply, it's an fact that two atoms cannot share the same space without damage to one or the other. Much the same as if you try to punch a wall, only two outcomes can possibly occur(and only one actually will): either your fist and the will will ve hurt, or, miraculously, the atoms of your hand and the wall aligned perfectly so as to pass unharmed.

So what does this tell us? Something has to reside in no thing, because it can't exist where something else already does. Meaning that all of existence is but different expressions of the same, uniform, nonexistence. My hypothesis is that, just as light, heat and sound coexist, on the electromagnetic scale, bounded by frequency, velocity, amplitude, and wavelength... Do too does matter exist on a scale, bounded by mass, shape, form, density, etc.

Now what this means is that all of existence is but different t aspects of each other, different forms of the same (non)thing. This nonexistence, this zero, is infinitely adaptable, as you can easily observe by waving your hand around, the waving a blanket through the same space, then putting a table there, or oiling some rocks, etc etc. The idea here is that existence itself displaces infinite energy, trading sheer possibility for its very existence.

So the secret to free energy is that there is literally infinite energy all around us just waiting to be manifested. But is there a way to tap into this force which shapes the universe itself, beside using tools(fires, generators, electricity, etc)?

My answer is yes but that's for a different topic altogether, as that answer doesn't really help very much for practical study. So, ATS, what say you? If true, how could this info be used practically to afford results?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Sure thing:

(a) use a black hole - Hawking radiation.
or
(b) use the Casimir effect.

Energy from nothing. With a cost, obviously. But congrats, you yourself described zero-point energy.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Ive recently had a inebriated thought lying in bed about energy, not free energy as you describe, from nada, but just a source Im not aware as having been explored before.

I will reread your OP in the morning and share my idea as well as comment on your thread. SnF

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Hawking radiation comes at the price of the black hole losing mass. So it is as free as solar energy.

Casimir effect is a force. Think of it like a spring. You only get as much energy out as you put in.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

In physics energy is of interest due to being a so called invariant (conserved quantity), an expression of time translation symmetry.

One could say that physics is all about symmetries (and symmetry violations). Which is philosophically quite fascinating I think.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Nuclear fission/fusion. The energy comes from the change in mass between the original atoms and the new atoms. Mass itself comes from the interaction between the quarks of the protons/neutrons and the gluon field. So that is the Zero-Point Energy field that they talk about. There was a 1950's information strip that showed how 1 kg of Plutonium/Uranium was the equivalent of 150,000 train coal cars.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You can read the book called The Field by Lynne Mctaggart,
Its a pretty basic book but It clarifies a huge amount and anyone who thinks free energy doesn't exist probably got taught In a school run by the ruling classes (or governments which is a different word for the same meaning). Rote learning Is the very worst way to teach a child Is applied In all schools that the education syllabus applies to.

Then you can move onto magic which Is the manipulation of this energy magic Is classified as the top science and If you practise magic you live between the ordinary reality and non ordinary reality to understand magic you have to forget about intelligence as magic works in a different way.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For those talking about zero point energy that's not what this is. I'm talking about literally infinite energy generated out of something that is even less than vacuum, because a vacuum is empty space while what I refer to is the canvas upon which reality(including vacuum) is manifested on.

a reply to: moebius

Interesting... Care to elaborate?

a reply to: jinni73

That(magic) is the different topic I mentioned in my op. However i have to vehemently disagree with you when you say that to understand magic you have to leave behind intelligence. The truth is magic does Not work in a different way, magic is fundamentally intrinsic to reality, and is, essentially, the cohesive force which binds things to each other and to themselves, as well as being the force of distinction, and therefore perception. You were closer than you knew when you said it's classified as the top science^^

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
as above so below

Perhaps the secret to free energy could exist in our day to day lives and our interaction with our neighbors.

Maybe this is what jesus was teaching.

I have never understood why we can not turn a motor with neo magnets and mu metal.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Tapping into the force or fabric in which space exist would not be free energy.imo

Seems it would be just taking or using from a force most do not know much about yet.

When we do know about it we will imo likely wish we did not know about it.

Perhaps ignorance is bliss.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Funny you should mention Jesus in regards to free energy. It is my belief that what he taught his followers was the structure behind quantum physics, the order in which the creative energy of the universe is manifested into our reality. To be able to tap into this, would be the magic which I described in response to Jinni

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It is usually a touchy subject to bring up in a thought exercise like this but i thought i would take a chance.

I do think he was teaching on many levels we have yet to delve into.

All my thoughts keep pointing to electric universe where man is energy itself.

However that could just be overlayed onto an existing universe that is simply waiting on some to climb jacobs ladder so we can get on with just being.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I meant to reply to this earlier but forgot. So what your thinking is that if we mess around with the forces that shape reality, maybe we'd # up the current reality? Or perhaps invite something nasty, in the way that some people thing alien visitations jacked up when we discovered the atom bomb.

My thought mostly wasn't to alter reality in any fundamental way, mostly to alter the matter field, so that table now can be a couch, that pile of trash is now food. I suppose even then it wouldn't be free energy, because the energy is still being altered, and the balance would be filled somewhere.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Lol. I was gonna make this into a separate thread, still will after I write more into it. But as long as we're on the topic of electric universe, check this out:

E=mc², I trust we are all familiar with this. However let me show you what happens when you run through this equation at the philosophical level.

C is the speed of light, right, which is the fastest anything can travel. It is by light which information about surounding world is brought to our primary sense. The speed of light isn't just for physical things, it also is the fastest that information can travel. We can therefore rghtfully call it the processing speed of the universe.

M, mass. Size, weight, density. M is the size of the packet to be rendered. See where I'm going here? Making E, energy, the cost to render. Size of the packet, times the processing speed squared, equals cost to render.

The equation essentially proves that we are living in a hologram.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes we are on the same wave length.

My thought is that possible the real world exist as we are taught and it has been over layed through "packets"that contain the operating structure for an electric universe. So in our reality both exist the physical world and the electric universe. This is what it is like when worlds collide.

That would mean that our physical bodies could be inhabited not only by us but also some role playing gamers in another reality. They could be going so far as to introduce any way of life they choose.

There is also a possible 3rd type of influence we all experience also that permeates us from millions of yrs in the past.

There is also the possibility that some that choose to ponder things such as what is happening in this thread could create a whole other type of influence for the future. If the imagination exist.

This is a very taboo subject that is likely being programmed against talking about and that leaves me to wonder why.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Imo, it's consciousness.

You're very close there to a similar insight I've learned from in my journey. Perhaps contemplate your last post in the context the 5 elements...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You know what would be interesting? If we lived in an electric universe.

Maybe our sun isn't a huge nuclear reactor relegated by gas laws. What if our sun is an anode with a virtual cathode boundary that makes use of a giant galactic energy stream. The sun simply converts this energy stream into heat and light that is useful for life.

What if black holes don't exist? Have they actually been proven or are they still in a theoretical stage? Maybe our limited understanding of the cosmos has forced mainstream to completely make up dark matter and dark energy to make their equations work?

What if redshift doesn't denote the speed at which things are moving away, but how new the star formation is? What if we don't live in an expanding universe? What if the big bang is bunk?

I can tell you one thing, with our current academically enforced notions of cosmology, we are not even close to discovering this free energy.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

It's absolutely consciousness. Re my lady post, I went on to write of how light, as processing speed, designates an observer, which I rquated with consciousness itself, which explains the observer effect. We don't necessarily create reality, but we do give it recognition
Funnily enough, the word I use to denote this relationship between reality and consciousness is Insight. Look to see my threads coming soon

Hmm, which five elements? I'm assuming you mean the classic four, and void? Eh, void isn't really an element. More like a canvas. The material of the canvas itself which is painted on, would be space, and I can see that as it's own element. I'm more inclined towards aether, personally, the all-pervading field of cohesion.

Anyway, by using the elements in context, I assume you mean to relate each one in the same way as the variables of the equation? I'm afraid the metaphor stretched a bit thin here, for me, in that I can't really see the elements as anything but elements. Care to explain?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My Degree was in Geology with some modules in astrophysics but I don't pertain to know diddly squat about anything. All I know is hundreds if not thousands of people have come to the fore saying they have an idea about free energy. Physics says nope, 'Free energy' cannot exist.. there is usually a rant and then the op fades to insignificance again because he was unable to prove free energy exists or even has a mathematical theory; let alone a working design. Sadly, these sorts of things are usually thought up by people with zero background in any scientific field and thus make the same mistakes due to their mis-understanding of physics and their youtube qualifications. Not to impune your work sir, just I dare say you, like the many thousands of other people with this sort of idea, will fade into insignificance in approx 24 hours also

edit on 2-8-2018 by ChristianParr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChristianParr

You, sir, have missed the entire point of this thread, in your attempt to denounce me (and probably garner some stars). This thread is to be a philosophical discussion about the possibility and structure of free energy. It was to this end that I presented my own views( which, Funnily enough, I'm finding out from a voray into, you guessed it, YouTube, has strong ties to Plato's work, and Alchemical principles, not to mention the strong tie ins to quantum physics, and metaphors contained within various religious texts I was already aware of) to kick off the discussion. My aim was not to discuss my idea, of free energy, but rather the idea of free energy itself. In relation to this I gave my perception.

Also, feel free to point out where I've ranted. I'll wait.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join