It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten incredible street performers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ran across this on YouTube and wanted to share it in case some of you haven’t seen some of the incredible talent on this vid. It’s not long and each performance is limited in time as well.

The clown at the end is sort of lame.. but Ive never been a clown person.

edit on 1-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Dayum the guy 'juggling' piano. Impressive! Didn't even notice the little Pee-Wee Herman doll

I've always wanted to be a street drummer. I have the skeelz to be a street drummer, but so does everybody and their uncle

edit on 1-8-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah, the juggling piano impressed me the most.. though I did think the human transformer was creative.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I did a street performance once, attracted a huge crowd, lots of impressed passerbyes.

I didn't get a YouTube video though, just a indecent exposure charge and a free government breakfast the next morning.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I was looking for the punchline before I even started reading the post

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I did a street performance once, attracted a huge crowd, lots of impressed passerbyes.

I didn't get a YouTube video though, just a indecent exposure charge and a free government breakfast the next morning.

😂... I’m sure it was an impressive street performance.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well, it didn't last to long but I heard a lot of gasps and applause, a few boos too but that's just one of the downsides of sharing your talents.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yeah many moons ago I wanted to start inventing percussion instruments out of random crap and junk and hit the pavement with my skeelz.

but I see someone beat me to it, and it doesn't help that I have the charisma and personality of a Tetris brick. I'm not much to look at either!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah many moons ago I wanted to start inventing percussion instruments out of random crap and junk and hit the pavement with my skeelz.

but I see someone beat me to it, and it doesn't help that I have the charisma and personality of a Tetris brick. I'm not much to look at either!

That is what is so cool about percussion... you can find so many things to play. You should have given it a shot NB, who cares what you look like 😜.

Once saw a band where the lead guitarist ( obviously also a drummer).. went out into the audience with a pair of drumsticks and starting rapping on metal poles , then wooden table tops, metal chairs, walls, whatever surfaces he could safely play and it was so amazing to watch. He had excellent skills and it was cool he incorporated the audience and what they were using. I couldn’t believe the tones and rhythms coming out of that dude.. very impressive.

It’s probably been done before by drummers , but I’ve only seen that once.

Great vid you posted.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

That is what is so cool about percussion... you can find so many things to play. You should have given it a shot NB, who cares what you look like 😜.

It's more like I have other responsibilities now, I can't be playin' drums in the street. So I commend the artists for taking the risk and working on their craft.

Also, where I live there's only one kind of street performer and it's illegal if you catch my drift.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Your right that clown was kind of pushy and a bit freaky. But the rest were pretty cool. I was waiting for that umbrella guy in the vid start capture pic, kind of disappointment they didn't have an umbrella guy. Looks like it was way cool, whatever it is he does. Probably the best our of all of them. Talk about capturing your attention right?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Oh dam, cant even get my dog to even sit unless I got a big ol juicy steak in hand. But dam, I wonder if this dog can also do the Macarena.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Thanks for sharing that vid 😆... that dog has strong back legs !

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Great thread Sheye! Fun to watch these vids!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy
He’s good at playing those spoons !

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ya I know its crazy, that dog has some serious skills. Who knows how long it took that guy to teach him to dance like that to the whole song in tune and sync as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy
Its pretty good. Not studio quality, like the original, but considering the dude is not in a studio, even most bands outside of a studio, don't usually sound the same. So ya!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join