It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earth Fun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
No flat Earth forum? Boo! From a sci-fi standpoint, I love the fodder a flat Earth theory provides.

No matter if you want to approach this as real or as sci-fi, let's jump in just for the fun of it.

Ever look at the moon during the day when it's in any phase other then full? Why do we see the sky there and not a shadow?

Ever wonder how people 30-60 miles away from Chicago can see the Chicago skyline across the lake and it's not wavy or distorted in any way?

Ever wonder why not one single person has ever flown around the world from north to south?

Ever wonder why plains fly in crazy half loops from one destination to another but when you flatten the globe into a map, their route becomes a straight line?

Ever wonder why the size of North America keeps changing on Nasa.gov 's website even when the globe is exactly the same size?

Ever wonder why bubbles have been seen outside the space station in outer space on NASA's feed?

Ever wonder why mountain ranges in Greenland look like mountain ranges on Mars?

Ever wonder why nobody can prove what the physical links are between man and monkey?

Ever wonder why it takes just as much time for a letter to get to your house in 2018 as it took Neil Armstrong to get to the moon in 1968?

This post is presented for fun and should be taken lightly.

So, which ones did I miss?

EDIT TO ADD: Ever wonder why the Apollo astronauts were the only astronauts that traveled beyond the radiation belt and not feel any ill effects from it?
edit on 8/1/2018 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/1/2018 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ever wonder how Magnets work bruh?? I don't either... that's why I'll quote these bro's:

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Genfinity

I believe flat earth is bogus but brought on by Nasa intentionally or unintentionally to hide the fact that the universe is electric and the earth follows a electric earth theory and or hollow earth theory combined. Magnetism electricity and water I'm testing and studying now shhhh is crazy. So basically the earth is a big battery in a way. North and south positive and negative charges. As well as the earth or ground is well the ground or negative charge. The firmament is the max positive charge as they are finding charges get higher every like 100k feet or something. This also explains the Pyramids and the magnetosphere it creates, the flat earth maps the aurora borealis, water under the bor hole, makes sense about the moon planet alignments and more. I am testing the electric and magnetic charges found in the body currently.

Electricity, magnetism and water I must know more.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

To answer all of that in one word..... 'No' I haven't because I have the ability to think rather then shout at the sky and think it's all a conspiracy

In all seriousness, I have the standpoint of let people think what they think, if it doesn't effect me then really I don't care. If people wan't to think the world is flat or a Truncated Icosahedron shape I think power to you.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Wait a minute Bruh... You thought too hard on this. So If I'm at the Sears Tower in Chicago ---- Flat Earth right?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Foreshadow

I can't see to China, sooo....

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I wont rule anything out..

But I think you contradicted yourself with this one:

Ever wonder why plains fly in crazy half loops from one destination to another but when you flatten the globe into a map, their route becomes a straight line?

That would make sense if earth was a globe, yes

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foreshadow
a reply to: Foreshadow

I can't see to China, sooo....

For reals ?

Even if the earth was flat you would have supervision to see that long..
And not to mention look past mountains, cities and all kind of weather in the way

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You can observe the sky and come to the conclusion the earth is a globe if nature doesn't tell you, How about man made objects you can watch the ISS cross the sky and track it in real time.

If you want a Flat earth Conspiracy, how about this one. It is a deliberate troll to weaken much more plausible conspiracies, it categorizes all Conspiracy as a fringe form of thinking that is not "intelligent"

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
try pulling the emerald flash out of a flat earth.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Here is another observation.. dunno.. have you noticed on youtube how many hits the flat earth people get... mostly into the MILLIONS. when people monetise their channel think they get something like 3p (5c) per view or something. Now I don't believe in the flat earth theory at all, I think it's absolutly stupid and of course I have a brain to work out myself why the world is in fact global.. Now again to be devils advocate, what happens if the actual conspiracy wasn't in fact the earth is flat but it's simply to monetise an idea.. youtube.. books sales... etc.. there is a lot of money out there in conspiracy. To me it seems the people who are sheep and asleep aren't infact the globalist it's the people that think the world is in fact flat... just saying.....

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Ever wonder how people 30-60 miles away from Chicago can see the Chicago skyline across the lake and it's not wavy or distorted in any way?

Ever wonder why they only use this one city as an example?

Ever wonder why none of the flat earthers ever stand on the California coast and , using a telescope, show us images of hawii?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Ever wonder why you can see the sun and moon in the sky at the same time sometimes?

Ever wonder why people so strongly attack FE and defend Globe like religious zealots?

Ever wonder why you can see almost right angle sun rays through small clouds?

Why there is no full rotation recorded from Antarctica cams?

Why is the sky blue?

Ever wonder why gravity is a theory?

If you cant even consider it as a possibility you are only restricting/limiting your critical thinking. Dont restrict everyone else.
If you stop thinking outside the box you will forget how to.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Aeroplanes = air space cant just go where you like

Moon- half crescent of the moon shows it aint flat

Planets. All planets are round you can see with your own eye via a telescope yet earth is flat ? Lol

Fish eye lense - no object turns rounded via a lense

North america. Sea levels change size of land

Neil Armstrong and letters - technology

Theres my thoughts

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

I believe flat earth is bogus but brought on by Nasa intentionally or unintentionally to hide the fact that the universe is electric and the earth follows a electric earth theory and or hollow earth theory combined.

FE and maybe ME pushed by Nasa Psyop... too hide 'Hollow' spherical objects.
I must admit sounds plausible to me... Nasa has always problems when it comes to showing poles.

Following : Electrogravity maybe ? like in Vortex theory ,Hollowy earthRodin coil like shape.Gravity more like the london force ?

hmmm So basically EU thunderbolts.info + Hollow earth.... very Intriguing , it sure would explain why there are so much non-human sightings in the history of mankind. Also it would change the fundament of science. I Don't think that Black holes in space can exist within a Electric universe.... beh , 1/0 students can't do that but theoretical scientists do it all the time.. ‘Quod licet Jovis, non licet bovis.’ but then we are talking cult or science religion and bovises shouldn't fight that religion soooo.......

I think at best it (Hollow+EU) results now as a ranting incomprehensable Ken wheeler telling us to read the books of steinmetz and at worst a very dead James Forrester.
Nasa sure did a good job in hiding the truth . What's left is a 'hollow earth' just for entertainment Because....

Hollow earth would make good and more original sci-fi , and with star wars being 'disney raped' I'm looking forward for a 'Inner earth wars' type of sci-fi , would be awesome.

edit on 822018 by frenchfries because: problems with keystrokes ATS slow

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ChristianParr

If people wan't to think the world is flat or a Truncated Icosahedron shape I think power to you.

I had to look that up: Truncated icosahedron.

Earth is a gigantic "buckyball"!

I will know proclaim that I am a believer in the "Buckball Earth" theory. (At least I will be once I get around to fabricating it...I'm sure it has something to do with Unicorns and Mermaids.)

Thank you dear ChristianParr for showing me the light!

-dex

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Genfinity

No. Because they can't. The skyline is sunk, which only happens on globe Earth.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If you shout at the sky the moon might come down and stand on a hydrogen atom, and stare at oxygen till it gets jealous, then I bet you talk all kind of # about your woman. # stick kids.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: i77oomiknotti

If you shout at the sky the moon might come down and stand on a hydrogen atom, and stare at oxygen till it gets jealous, then I bet you talk all kind of # about your woman. # stick kids.

My woman?? umm nope... I'm gay.. nice try though sunshine

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Hahaha your welcome fella

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join