It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Important U.S. Midterm Elections in American History

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Religion makes my head spin.

However, I am interested in what this person has to say.

The person I’m talking about is Mark Taylor.

He speaks in terms of God and what God says.

Usually I would quickly run the other way.

But I think Mark Taylor has some insight to offer people like me.

If people are pointing out fraud I want to know the details.

I totally mistrust the mainstream media and I rely on the internet to inform me.

The following video came to my attention on Robert David Steele’s blog. I trust Robert David Steele because I think he has information the average person does not because of his employment in the CIA, from which he is now retired, along with the fact that he comes across to me as having his heart in the right place (on the side of we the people).

Greg Hunter
Published on Jul 28, 2018

Mark Taylor, author of the popular book “The Trump Prophecies,” contends, “If you are part of the army of God, you need to be ready also because there are going to be politicians that are going to resign. We have had the biggest number of resignations probably in history. This midterm election is going to be huge. This is going to be a red tsunami. They keep talking about the blue wave. I think it’s going to be a blue drip, a leaky faucet, and that is all they are going to get. You have had more resignations than we have ever seen. Now is the time to go in and capture this ground and hold it for the Kingdom of God. . . . It’s not a left or right thing. God is moving us towards a place of righteousness. That’s what’s happening right now. So, he’s going to be replacing these people. If you are called to be a judge, senator, congressman or a council person, I don’t care what level local, state or federal, take your place and get ready. If you are in the Army of God and you don’t vote, you need to get off your behind and register to vote. These are going to be the most important midterm elections in America’s history—period.”

In closing, Taylor says, “I don’t think there is going to be another Democrat in the White House for a long time, if ever again. I believe you are seeing the death of the Democrat party right now.”

www.youtube.com...

I hate it when people talk about the "Democrat party" because it is grammatically incorrect, and I used to be a Democrat. It comes across to me as a pejorative term.

Regardless, I haven't voted for years, but I may change that come November!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

What politicians are running that you believe would benefit the country?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Again?

Most Important U.S. Midterm Elections in American History

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: atsgrounded

I hear you.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well Florida is lost as far as I am concerned! They vote in a Democrat incumbent or corrupt Rick Scott. They are screwed unless they elect an Independent/Constitutionalist/Libertarian..... More of the same corruption in our halls of justice from the state of Florida.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I have no idea!

I have to start paying attention.

I'm not sure I have the stomach.

But I probably should try.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
They are screwed unless they elect an Independent/Constitutionalist/Libertarian.....

It does seem to me that we have a better chance at honest government if we don't go with the two major parties.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

I have no idea!

I have to start paying attention.

I'm not sure I have the stomach.

But I probably should try.

Than how do you know it's the most important?

Last I checked things have been status quo for the most part.

Why the sudden "OMG, this will change everything"?
edit on 1-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

They are screwed unless they elect an Independent/Constitutionalist/Libertarian.....

It does seem to me that we have a better chance at honest government if we don't go with the two major parties.

I voted Independent for years only to watch the results and realize my votes were for nothing other than my own piece of mind. Then when Trump came out of the wood work much to my demise I had to register as a Republican so I could vote for him in our states primary.

Now I still hate the Republican party, yet I am forced to vote for them because I sure as hell can't vote for those promoting open borders, gun control, hate speech laws and all the other crazy nonsense coming from the far left.....

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Seems like you hold too much trust in this guys feelings. All I see is conflation.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I agree with Mr. Tayler. 2016 has awakened the people. I think the conservatives will run the table. Our primary is tomorrow, time will tell.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I will not be surprised if it doesn't change anything.

It's really Robert David Steele's work that I'm interested in. He is an activist with the added benefit of his knowledge gleaned by working for the CIA, and the extensive reading that he's done.

He posted this video so it's gotten my attention.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

What guy? Mark Taylor or Robert David Steele? Or the host, Greg Hunter?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If you worship the Republican Party say hay-o!

If you worship the Democrat Party say hay-hay-hay!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

He is an activist with the added benefit of his knowledge gleaned by working for the CIA, and the extensive reading that he's done.

Ah yes, the agency that brings us propaganda, haha, I'll pass.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Then when Trump came out of the wood work much to my demise I had to register as a Republican so I could vote for him in our states primary.

What?

Please tell me your just being overly dramatic, rather than literal.

Being required to "register" to a particular political affiliation, in order to be able to vote for who ever you please, sounds awfully like authoritarianism to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

He's an exception.

He's retired CIA and he's not violating his security clearance. Most of what he knows is from the extended reading he's done since he retired.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Being required to "register" to a particular political affiliation, in order to be able to vote for who ever you please, sounds awfully like authoritarianism to me.

My understanding is that some states make you declare your party affiliation in order to vote in a primary.

I believe the rationale is to try to avoid people sabotaging their opposing party's primary.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Then when Trump came out of the wood work much to my demise I had to register as a Republican so I could vote for him in our states primary.

What?

Please tell me your just being overly dramatic, rather than literal.

Not in some states for primaries.

Some states you can vote in all primaries. Some you can only vote in the parties you're registered as.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I believe the rationale is to try to avoid people sabotaging their opposing party's primary.

Maybe a touch of that, or they just want more registered party members, could be both.

Sucks for us who don't straight ticket vote. I rarely vote for either of the parties though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join