It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea Anomaly questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Glacial erratics can be very large.

In my opinion from research I did at the time that is what the Baltic Anomaly is , but it could have another natural explanation.

GLACIAL ERRATICS....lol....there are a LOT of erratics that are mislabeled.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Maybe , but not this one.

Geographers will recognise the Great Stone of Fourstones as a glacial erratic – a piece of stone transported from far away by a glacier and left behind when the ice retreated 10,000 or more years ago. During the course of its journey it has been tumbled, or maybe it was pushed by earth’s great forces before breaking off and enduring its icy piggy-back: I don’t know; anyway, the strata in the rock are about 90 degrees off horizontal.
bitaboutbritain.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Geographers will recognise the Great Stone of Fourstones as a glacial erratic – a piece of stone transported from far away by a glacier and left behind when the ice retreated 10,000 or more years ago. During the course of its journey it has been tumbled, or maybe it was pushed by earth’s great forces before breaking off and enduring its icy piggy-back: I don’t know; anyway, the strata in the rock are about 90 degrees off horizontal.
bitaboutbritain.com...

Anything supposedly transported by a Glacier can be moved by hydraulic energy or by water.The sources of Erratics can be forensiclly identified.Then we know from where they came.The how is up in the air.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

It's clearly a natural formation. Artist renderings are shown to support the UFO angle.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

bitaboutbritain.com...

Here try this shoe on ok...…
Geographers will recognise the Great Stone of Fourstones as a VLAR GLOBAL CONTINENTAL DISPLACEMENT WAVE erratic-a piece of stone transported from far away by a global displacement of oceanic water and left behind when the water retreated 3654 or more years ago.During the course of its journey it has been tumbled,or maybe it was pushed by the Earths great Hydraulic forces before breaking off and enduring its floodwater piggyback.

Now THAT is much more truthfull and accurate.....even sounds better to the ear.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Now THAT is much more imagined and inaccurate.....even sounds sillier to the ear.

Two can play that game.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Now THAT is much more imagined and inaccurate.....even sounds sillier to the ear.

Two can play that game.

It is no game.

They lied to you....they include as much truth as they have had to....but its 90% truth and 10% lies...the 10% is CAUSALITY...which is hydraulic displacement..... that is why I only had to change 10% of the dialog.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Baltic sea anomaly ... more likely, Baltic land anomaly ! How did the 3 Baltic states become EU and NATO members ?
These heroic small states who courageously fought against the terrible Soviet Union to gain their incredibly justified and deserved independence ... couldn't wait 5 minutes to join NATO and the EU ... they had an urge to lose that independence again, as there was nothing they could do with it, after Brzezinski instructed them they really had a right to it !

Now broken countries with the EUro currency leaving them into poverty and 30-40% unemployment rates on a constant basis.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtfatta
The "impact trench" is in quotes because I have no direct evidence as yet that it is a deformation caused by an impact, but impact trench is how it's often referred to, so I went with the most commonly known attributable name to describe the feature I'm most interested in. To that end, this is part of what I'm trying to determine:

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

how long is the alledged impact trench [ that determines approach angle ?

impact energy estimates ?

I have an hypothesis that the Baltic Sea anomaly is ejecta from a supervolcano, and if I can determine the approach angle, I have a starting point and a rough area that may have to account for the coriolis effect. From there I also need to determine the force necessary to project a 35 kiloton rock X kilometers away. I assume the force necessary would be monstrous and if it exceeds any known volcanic eruptive force, I must conclude it's not likely a result of a volcano; however, if it falls within an acceptable range and within X distance from a known supervolcano, the likelihood increases that it's simply ejecta of various forms of rock.

Don't leave out possibilities such as secondary impact ejecta. Chicxulub impact was powerful enough to put a mountain into LEO.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The Baltic Sea Anomaly is still a bit of a disputed mystery as some places claim it's a natural formation while others claim it's part of a UFO that crashed.

The other that claim that its a UFO and it crashed and there is an "impact trench" as you quote it,

what evidence other than , 'hey its UFO because .....um its a ufo, Oh and by the way if you have the money we can take you on a Submarine tour to have closer look' do they have?

edit:

OK I see in your replies you further explain your stance so forget the questions.

Its an interesting idea, the linked page you provided has names of scientists that looked into the claims, maybe you could formulate a theory or even a basic hypothesis and try getting in contact with some of them to have a look at your ideas.

edit on 3-10-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There's plenty of reports stating that ufos can move through water without resistance... but whatever logic game commence.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

There's a similar anomonmly just of the SW coast of Australia. It looks like a disc that has slid along the ground and some of dirt has piled up on the leading edge.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The only anomaly there's in the Baltic is the Nazi Latvian govt dedicated to the traffic of Afghan drugs through the country, and helping the EU manufacture and distribute the synthetic Krokodil drugs throughout the continent.

The president and prime minister of Latvia are main supporters of the policy of drug warfare for the purposes of Nazi restoration or so-called 4th Reich.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The anomaly there isn't at sea ... is in the Nazi occupied baltic republics that under their highest state institutional instructions are following to the letter, the Eugenics directives as described by Jozef Mengele, to torture children and conduct eugenics experiments in genetic manipulation against them, in an attempt to manufacture "Das Uebermensch" , which according to Mengele's followers is a superior hybrid Islamist-African master race meant to fight against the Russians.

Whether they can really fight against Russian is highly doubtful ...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The anomaly there isn't at sea ... is in the Nazi occupied baltic republics that under their highest state institutional instructions are following to the letter, the Eugenics directives as described by Jozef Mengele, to torture children and conduct eugenics experiments in genetic manipulation against them, in an attempt to manufacture "Das Uebermensch" , which according to Mengele's followers is a superior hybrid Islamist-African master race meant to fight against the Russians.

Well, that took a sharp turn into the bushes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join