It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Impeachment Army: $110 Million, 1000 Staff, 2000 Volunteers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Now I know why they are pushing Common Core!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Lysergic

What's TDS?

Trump Derangement Syndrome. A common and contagious mental affliction among MSM-Breastfed Millenials.

That's harsh, Sky. Believe it or not, there are thinking people who can genuinely disagree with trump's behaviors and policies and don't support him. They find both him and his cabinet heads incompetent.

For example, the cabinet head of the energy department under Obama was a Pulitzer Prize winning Ph.d Physicist.

Trump's is Rick Perry, who didn't know what the Energy Department was when he was appointed. He holds a bachelor's degree in Animal Husbandry.

We disagree. No need to launch unfair attacks of name calling.

Thanks. That's my take too.

It's not Right or Left - - but, that Trump is incompetent - - and uses the "Good Old Boys" method/network of surrounding himself with "Yes Men" - - qualifications be damned.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

What's TDS?

Trump Derangement Syndrome. A common and contagious mental affliction among MSM-Breastfed Millenials.

And by common he means completely made up for Trump supporter to rationalize people who dont support Trump.

No, it does not involve those who simply "do not support Trump". It's the people who go ape# over everything he does from his eating habits to his hair, and skin color, to his policies. No matter what he does, a TDS sufferer will make it sound evil. A TDS sufferer would love nothing more than to see America fail because then they would be able to say that Trump failed. They call him racist but they refuse to celebrate all time employment rates for minorities. I guess they aren't all that happy to see minorities doing well under Trump. I guess they would be much happier to see a record LOW employment rate otherwise they would be congratulating Trump and encouraging him to do even More things that precious presidents just could not manage to do for some reason, like a 4.1% economy growth... But they don't, because they suffer from TDS.

I hope that helps.

I think you got confused. It's been the leftists and anti Trumpers who will actually attack you like a rabid pack of wolves just for Not supporting the person they want you to support. Do I need to show examples?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What's TDS?

That's harsh, Sky. Believe it or not, there are thinking people who can genuinely disagree with trump's behaviors and policies and don't support him. They find both him and his cabinet heads incompetent.

For example, the cabinet head of the energy department under Obama was a Pulitzer Prize winning Ph.d Physicist.

Trump's is Rick Perry, who didn't know what the Energy Department was when he was appointed. He holds a bachelor's degree in Animal Husbandry.

It's not Right or Left - - but, that Trump is incompetent - - and uses the "Good Old Boys" method/network of surrounding himself with "Yes Men" - - qualifications be damned.

Ah, so you are genuinely concerned about his competency and it's not a left/right/Trump thing? What are you concerned may happen that is so bad we better hurry and impeach Trump?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That is only 205607.47$ per congress member.

I do not think that is enough.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That tells you everything you need to know.

Private coup attempt against a democratically elected president.

They don't have the facts on their side.

They don't have the law on their side.

But they can raise 100 million of private money.

TRAITORS to the Republic!

Just think of how many poor minorities they could help that they claim to care about so much. How many black men sitting in prison on weak charges that they could help out with a decent lawyer or some money to write home or Something for the families. But no, they want to spend it all on HATRED.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Only $110 mil? The Dems threw $768 million on the 2016 campaign, outspending Trump 2-1, and they still lost. The impeachment result will be no different.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: neo96

That tells you everything you need to know.

Private coup attempt against a democratically elected president.

They don't have the facts on their side.

They don't have the law on their side.

But they can raise 100 million of private money.

TRAITORS to the Republic!

Just think of how many poor minorities they could help that they claim to care about so much. How many black men sitting in prison on weak charges that they could help out with a decent lawyer or some money to write home or Something for the families. But no, they want to spend it all on HATRED.

They're not really concerned about those people, only easy votes from gullible people.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Really? What makes you qualified to pass judgement on Trump's competence?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

What's TDS?

Ah, so you are genuinely concerned about his competency and it's not a left/right/Trump thing? What are you concerned may happen that is so bad we better hurry and impeach Trump?

Perhaps you should read the post I was responding to.

Impeachment was not mentioned. Nor was the expedient of.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Really? What makes you qualified to pass judgement on Trump's competence?

Voting citizen.

Age 72. A few years of real life experience.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

What's TDS?

If you read a medical journal it's Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome, however the alt-right mainstream media websites made it into an attack on those who don't support Trump, as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Don't worry about it, it's just a hateful term that can be applied to both sides, or all sides when they get triggered.

What the creators of the term didn't realize is how universal the term is and how it can be used on all people... Trump Derangement Syndrome works just as well when applied to Trump supporters.

Imagine this scenario... Mueller investigation recommends impeachment and all the Trump support gets triggered and cries foul for months -- this will also be classified as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Best to just ignore it and not use the term, it's too broad and there is too much hate in it. And it is not based on actual medicine.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

What's TDS?

If you read a medical journal it's Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome, however the alt-right mainstream media websites made it into an attack on those who don't support Trump, as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Don't worry about it, it's just a hateful term that can be applied to both sides, or all sides when they get triggered.

What the creators of the term didn't realize is how universal the term is and how it can be used on all people... Trump Derangement Syndrome works just as well when applied to Trump supporters.

Imagine this scenario... Mueller investigation recommends impeachment and all the Trump support gets triggered and cries foul for months -- this will also be classified as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Best to just ignore it and not use the term, it's too broad and there is too much hate in it. And it is not based on actual medicine.

I love how you guys have no real response to this, so you have to pretend that Trump supporters are claiming it's an actual clinical diagnosis that's been researched and published and defined by the APA or some such nonsense response. In reality, most of the time, it's just being said tongue-in-cheek.

Why the dishonesty? Why can't you just address it the way people are really using it?

Not to mention, the "it's not real because it's not in a medical journal" angle falls apart when you consider that a syndrome is not defined as having to be identified by the APA or in a medical journal:

So, by this definition, it can indeed be classified as a real syndrome, at least in the layman's sense. It would just be unprofessional for licensed people in the mental health field to be wielding that diagnosis about since it isn't officially recognized.

This reminds me of people who try to claim that something "isn't a word" because it's not in the dictionary, despite the definition of 'word' having nothing to do with whether it can be found in the dictionary:

edit on 1 8 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Doublage

edit on 1-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The coinage is traced to Bush derangement syndrome, a phrase coined by Charles Krauthammer in 2003, during the presidency of George W. Bush, and defined by Krauthammer as "the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency – nay – the very existence of George W. Bush."
Trump Derangement Syndrome - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

i will just leave this here for yall

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

TDS blinds them from humor, it engenders be a knee-jerk reaction that is inevitably anti-Trump and/or anti-Trump fans

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Kind of like "Anyone but Trump", or Hillary just because its time for a female?

I noticed that too.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Kharron

What's TDS?

I love how you guys have no real response to this, so you have to pretend that Trump supporters are claiming it's an actual clinical diagnosis that's been researched and published and defined by the APA or some such nonsense response. In reality, most of the time, it's just being said tongue-in-cheek.

Why the dishonesty? Why can't you just address it the way people are really using it?

Here is page 1 from this very thread:

Notice how many people agree with it? I think you guys should get together on how to belittle people properly so you're all on the same page.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I wonder whats in it for Streyer? Just another rich old man playing chess at the grand level....

One could buy a retired jet fighter and enough fuel to never give a damn about this again for that sort of scratch.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I am pretty certain that this is sedition.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join