It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chat window is way too small!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
damn it its too small... and the font is too big. when more then 10 people are on its really hard to keep up with what everyone is saying...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
damn it its too small... and the font is too big. when more then 10 people are on its really hard to keep up with what everyone is saying...

My bad... I guess there is nothing that can be done about this until we get an new version of Java chat.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Actually, if I remember correctly, you can right click on the link, and "open in new window". It will be the full page, instead of the small one.

I dont have 200 posts, so I am not positive, but it used to be something like:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

My bad... I guess there is nothing that can be done about this until we get an new version of Java chat.

Well since its Flash I dont think itll do anything.

Makeitso, the actualy App is the same size as the popup, you could go to www.abovetopsecret.com... and itll be a full page.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Actually, if I remember correctly, you can right click on the link, and "open in new window". It will be the full page, instead of the small one.

Nope its the same size.

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Makeitso, the actualy App is the same size as the popup, you could go to www.abovetopsecret.com... and itll be a full page.

Its a full page, but its a magnified verison... so that didnt help.

new topics

top topics

join