It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quiet Skies And Loud Schools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

www.travelandleisure.com...

www.nydailynews.com...#

I appreciate the high chance of safe flight experiences like any would, but this TSA ingress into the lives of travelers is going too far into the private lives of citizens without indication.

So, how is it that we are so great and efficient at stopping crimes in giant metal birds in the sky, yet parents are not offered any bit of security when dropping their children off at school. Nah, in schools we just trust that we'll figure it out when it's convenient I guess.

What a joke... we can't see Grandma off on her flight at the runway one last time in life, but feel free to drop your kids off at a local school where they will be spending time for OVER 200 DAYS A YEAR! It makes a lot of sense I guess... the plane crimes are just so rampant that the TSA needs to formulate ways to lessen the burdens of plane crimes.

If you have ever traveled to a country that is under scrutiny from the government/TSA, best believe you are or were on the 'Quiet Skies' list.

QUIET... THEY ARE HUNTING WABBITS!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

local school where they will be spending time for OVER 200 DAYS A YEAR!

180 days in attendance......thats the standard to get federal funds.
Otherwise, I agree.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The quiet skies thing has been going on for much longer than the TSA is letting on I think, maybe before it didn't have a name or official oversight but as the program expanded they were unable to hide their actions any more and they had to come out with a cover name and story. I think this has been going on at least since 2008 "unofficially". IDK if their actions were illegal but I suspect that they were.

join