It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Swedish lady that held up the plane....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: howtonhawky
What does assault entail?

Did he back talk an agent?

Petty reporting...

Well, if he received a prison sentence for it, I'm assuming it was more than back talking...

It's interesting that no one cares that she referred to Afghanistan as 'hell' but everyone fell over themselves when Trump called some countries 'sh! tholes', or whatever term he used...

I did not even catch that part either..

No it would not be wise to assume anything more than what is reported and i am not claiming it was simple talking back but someone could and has go to prison for that and if you add border hopping then ya never know.

I can point you to kids being held at the border right now that have done much less.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343
a reply to: TexasTruth

This is the stuff that gets you all riled up? Are you going to really sit in this thread and pretend like you actually care about a little assault charge, You know it’s not that.

It would have never crossed anyone’s radar if the moron didn’t cause a scene, then the squeaky wheel got greased, and showed the wreckless behavior of the far left getting thrown a bone.
Can’t help but to shake your head and laugh. Now..on to bigger things.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Dear God how strong is she?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

What? People tell each other to go to hell every day.

Why can’t you guys just say what you’re trying to say.

And outhouses are referred to as $%^^holes. What's your point?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I can point you to kids being held at the border right now that have done much less

Whataboutisms are fun.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

What? People tell each other to go to hell every day.

Why can’t you guys just say what you’re trying to say.

You sure about that? You speaking for everyone? You paint with a wide brush there kiddo.

And what exactly are "we" trying to "say"? Why don't you say it? I guess you DO speak for everyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I can point you to kids being held at the border right now that have done much less

Whataboutisms are fun.

Yup. He's still mad about 2016.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Dang the media has you that afraid of that afraid of the boogeyman?

Dang, did you really recycle that old talking point?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Isnt that Pedo creep Roman Polanski in Sweden too?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

A federal (non ICE) judge signed off on a warrant so yeah.

abc7news.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Dear God how strong is she?

A veritable plane jane.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

No good deed goes unpunished!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

abc7news.com...

Sorry if i do not jump on that band wagon with you and the rest as i will not condemn people based on charges when the facts are not out in the public.

You are trusting in the system and that is not something i have any reason to do as long as corruption exist in the system.

Chances are you and the rest may be correct in these cases and if so that is a good thing to stop any underage sex trafficking but tis not wise to go around expounding the whole GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT mindset without facts.

Just think of the charge rate vs the conviction rate we have in this country and that alone should steer any rational thinking person from passing judgment. Charges are leveled often and convictions are much fewer.

Now please do not conflate my unwillingness to go with the crowd on these cases with me being pro anything illegal.

I am however not in favor of the wide array of mandates that have been put on ice and do feel it is an unconstitutional force according to the wording of the constitution immigration is indeed a states right.

Whatever the reasons that the local pd could not have taken down that ring needs to be addressed in order to "drain the swamp". We do not need big brother as it is today.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Dang the media has you that afraid of that afraid of the boogeyman?

Fear? More like disgust.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Petty reporting...

Well, if he received a prison sentence for it, I'm assuming it was more than back talking...

It's interesting that no one cares that she referred to Afghanistan as 'hell' but everyone fell over themselves when Trump called some countries 'sh! tholes', or whatever term he used...

No it would not be wise to assume anything more than what is reported and i am not claiming it was simple talking back but someone could and has go to prison for that and if you add border hopping then ya never know.

I can point you to kids being held at the border right now that have done much less.

Yeah I could point at a lot of things that have zero to do with the thread. So what?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

abc7news.com...

Sorry if i do not jump on that band wagon with you and the rest as i will not condemn people based on charges when the facts are not out in the public.

You are trusting in the system and that is not something i have any reason to do as long as corruption exist in the system.

Chances are you and the rest may be correct in these cases and if so that is a good thing to stop any underage sex trafficking but tis not wise to go around expounding the whole GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT mindset without facts.

Just think of the charge rate vs the conviction rate we have in this country and that alone should steer any rational thinking person from passing judgment. Charges are leveled often and convictions are much fewer.

Now please do not conflate my unwillingness to go with the crowd on these cases with me being pro anything illegal.

I am however not in favor of the wide array of mandates that have been put on ice and do feel it is an unconstitutional force according to the wording of the constitution immigration is indeed a states right.

Whatever the reasons that the local pd could not have taken down that ring needs to be addressed in order to "drain the swamp". We do not need big brother as it is today.

Oh yeah don't jump on the bandwagon of trusting the system. I guess we should go bust everyone out of prison because we "don't trust the system" that they actually did something wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

lolers

you toats missed where i highlighted my different views on charges vs convictions

the difference being in a charge no proper amount of evidence has come to the public but after a conviction a jury or judge has seen the evidence and ruled on it.

the op is about charges and i am not willing to throw anyone under the bus without a fair trial

you obviously did not read my post before you retorted

i think you likely agree with me but did not yet understand my point

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Petty reporting...

Yeah I could point at a lot of things that have zero to do with the thread. So what?

It was a response to another member that pointed out something.

the so what? answer is in the post i responded to.

you are skipping too much info before responding

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Understood.

I think its just as careless to protest the arrest of anyone for the same reasons of lack of public facts, makes people look like morons.

No one was cheering onsite when they were arrested

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Agreed!

Another careless point is how some think they were protesting the arrest of pedo's.

The protest was about ice being unconstitutional and having a much too heavy load to bare.

Not the smartest way to get a point across but the job of stopping immigrants belongs to the state not the feds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join