It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War of Words: Media vs Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You can not lie to the American people, the amount trump does, and expect nothing to happen!

Why not? It worked for Obama.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Trump doesn't have any "argument", his far to smart for that... He knows most peoples attention spans aren't equipped to comprehend an intelligent and well thought out "argument".

He just uses one liner pro-conservative catch phrases over and over... then every once in a while claims to be a poor little victim to the evil left wing MSM.

From his point of view, its probably kinda like playing a high stakes poker game with a bunch of chimpanzees.

Sounds like a repeating of any number of CNN opinion pieces, anti-Trump catch phrases to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words

Trump doesn't have any "argument", his far to smart for that... He knows most peoples attention spans aren't equipped to comprehend an intelligent and well thought out "argument".

He just uses one liner pro-conservative catch phrases over and over... then every once in a while claims to be a poor little victim to the evil left wing MSM.

From his point of view, its probably kinda like playing a high stakes poker game with a bunch of chimpanzees.

Sounds like a repeating of any number of CNN opinion pieces, anti-Trump catch phrases to me.

Of course it does, anything you disagree with just like Trump you lump in as fake news, the member you accuse of repeating CNN talking points is Aussie and likely doesn't watch CNN.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Of course it does, anything you disagree with just like Trump you lump in as fake news, the member you accuse of repeating CNN talking points is Aussie and likely doesn't watch CNN.

Ummm Cnn is a multinational Corporation that is in MANY countries! You knew that right?

NEXT.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And anything you disagree with, just like CNN, is dismissed as "just like Trump". Of course, I've never called anything fake news.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Ummm Cnn is a multinational Corporation that is in MANY countries! You knew that right?

NEXT.

Indeed, one should ask themselves why they buy into anything the news media feeds them...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

And anything you disagree with, just like CNN, is dismissed as "just like Trump". Of course, I've never called anything fake news.

In the trump dictionary repeating CNN talking points is fake news. Or are you going to try and argue otherwise ?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

NEXT.

Indeed, one should ask themselves why they buy into anything the news media feeds them...

Seems many do. As a matter of fact, most don't even read the full story that was reported but just the crack headline and first sentence or two of the story, when the real truth and lie of the whole MSM scam comes out at the end of the story where they admit most of it was pure speculation?

Seen it many times on ATS! "OMG this headline is awesome and it fits my agenda so I am going to make a post on ATS!", then someone who is smart enough to not bite at the headline debunks the whole God damned thread because they were astute enough to read the article?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

the member you accuse of repeating CNN talking points is Aussie and likely doesn't watch CNN.

Oh s# dude, last thing I want to do is debunk your argument... especially after you backed us up and all.

But just to be true... Yes, I've got cable and do watch CNN... lol

edit on 31-7-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

In the trump dictionary repeating CNN talking points is fake news. Or are you going to try and argue otherwise ?

Is the CNN dictionary to keep reiterating this point?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well, maybe they'd even bother coming up with a point which possessed more substance, if Trump had the balls to take CNN on with an actual intelligent argument... rather than just refusing to respond to their questions, then ranting on about 'fake news', like a crazy person!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well, maybe they'd even bother coming up with a point which possessed more substance, if Trump had the balls to take CNN on with an actual intelligent argument... rather than just refusing to respond to their questions, then ranting on about 'fake news', like a crazy person!

Tr4ump is not the most articulate fellow in the world, but he is exactly right when he criticizes the tone, the fairness, and the allegiances of the American media, 96% of whom donated to his opposition.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I hope Nationalism in Australia rocks your world and David Leyonhjelm runs and wins against Turnbull!

Bet he is more brutal with the fake news than Trump is! lmao

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Tr4ump is not the most articulate fellow in the world, but he is exactly right when he criticizes the tone, the fairness, and the allegiances of the American media, 96% of whom donated to his opposition.

Well, lets just all be thankful their ain't a damn thing Trump can do, except bitch, moan & carry on about the lack of "allegiance", when it comes to the US MSM.

It just goes to prove that the American dream of freedom and liberty may not be all lost.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I had a 50/50 shot I liked the odds..... Now you know why I gave up gambling.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Words

If being asked to report honestly and without bias is an attack on journalism then there's a real problem with journalism.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I like what Scarface said when he was smashed out of his mind at that restaurant, that "you need people like me, so you can point your finger an say there's the bad guy."

Keep your eyes on the birdie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join