It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You must knock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The truth is not reliant
on your beauty
nor your strength
nor your weakness
or your ugliness
The truth is available
to all.
Only to each person, the truth appears in
its own special way,
Some obsessed with
their youthfulness
are lost in the tides of time.
Truth abides there not.
Other is their elderliness
are lost in their memories.
Truth is found there not.
But the truth we all forgot
is that it is always available
Only there is one condition
you must knock.
So go ahead
knock.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Uni-Verse

The WORD, it is Good
Fiat Lux is Understood
Within Light, Life is Given
Through it’s Power, Evil's Driven

Understanding, knowing Truth
A Singular Axis, With a Roof
Two Poles, from the Center
In the Middle, One May Enter

Outside In, Perceive But Chaos
Inside Out, You’ll Find Your Logos
Time Itself a Funny Thing
Death You’ll Inherit Outside This Ring

Seek Thy Balance, Within It’s Center
Life Everlasting, Knock Ye, Enter
Add a Cubit, To Your Stature
Self Reliance, Is the Rapture

Largest Headstone, Above Your Grave
The Tallest Dwarf, on Life’s Stage
Build Thy Memories, Heaven’s Treasure
Not Temporal Possessions, Life of Leisure

If Ye Seek, God’s Glory First
Welcome Child, to Our Uni-verse!

~Sheepdog

a reply to: ancientthunder

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

But sometimes it is the truth that does the knocking and we the one's that must open the door to be freed from our captivity of ignorance.
1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Some prefer to scrape and leave a chickens head... that to them, is also "a knock".

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

And an unjust curse shall fall back at there feet.
greenscapular.org...

Like snow in summer and rain at harvest, honor does not befit a fool. Like a fluttering sparrow or darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest. A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the backs of fools!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Intention is the cause and the effect; the effect and the cause. Correlation has no place in causation because it is irrational and without reason; of course rubbing apples and oranges together occurs on the same knife when making fruit salad.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Actually you are assuming causality is a fixed process.
Now not the past the future or the future the past but all causal argument fall's apart when viewed from outside the mechanism of time as you perceive it.

Is a shield a sword or is a shield a shield, your reflection is caused by the light hitting your face first then bouncing back from a reflective surface, you can be argued to be the cause of your reflection BUT on closer examination it is the light which is the cause of the reflection and on even closer inspection the source of the light.
At which point are you a free willed mechanism and at which point are you a slave of causality - merely a chemical and energetic reaction devoid of all non causal nature.
I believe in non causal nature, you may see that as irrational but hey is the universe actually rational?.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

of course causality is fixed...

dishes do not do themselves; even if an electric dishwasher is used. They also do not dirty themselves nor make themselves nor put food on your nor anyone else's table.

If you are the cause of something; even if trained or programmed delusional told or otherwise... that action is yours and yours alone. The effect? Following the dish... same as the wheel; the first cause of the wheels invention is not the wheel itself but the need. That need was seen to be needed by more than one person so that first need became cause for all of those wheels that followed.

The intention behind every use of the wheel is ones own; so one cannot blame the wheel unless the wheel is at fault; meaning the intention to act is energy to do so; what the outcome is... becomes inherited by the use thereof.

Idiots blame the thing in itself; then manufacture a reason later as if the use was justified or not within reason.

Shifting blame means irresponsibility... one must be responsible for that intent once it gets carried out. As that intent has both positive and negative overtones that only arise over time... otherwise it is that mess of correlation and causation with no real truth just a relative one behind it.

Using excuses only lasts for so long for something not only damaging to oneself but others. Those that really love or are about you? Will also make excuses for you does that help? Where survival is involved yes... but when it comes down to you or them? Thats the real test of compassion for self and other... I have gone for over a week without eating meaning if need be I can skip a meal... skipping to many means someone in the equation does not care at all. So that would mean eating depends on me and me alone.

People ideologically say the world shouldn't or doesn't work that way; while plowing over everything without a second thought. Because of exactly what was stated previously in the first paragraph after the first sentence...

If you cannot be responsible for your intentions knowing them arising being able to control the should I or shouldnt I and also know the full effects of the should I or shouldnt I in the both positive and negative is exactly where the idea of brothers keeper comes from... I do not want a slave nor do I want to be one. Meaning I wash my own damned dishes or else they do not get done... I am not going to sit and wait for someone to come along and do them for me. If I never do them again? Who cares because they are mine and not theirs... so whether I do them or not is no ones business but mine... and yet people want to act like it matters. Well sure but making it matter to you more than me? Means one would think they are their god damned dishes... so in such a case? Go right ahead and do them, or shut up about it.

This may sound hostile but it is the truth... and applies to way more than dishes. The thing is people like to get in other peoples way... trying to stay out of other peoples way so you can do what you need to is a lost art... so people want to stop and complain and hem and haw... when its jesus christ dont you have something you need to do and focus on? Go away and handle your business... I know what reaping what one sows actually is; so as I can move and accomplish what I need to without thought? Those that cannot do the same; have become the pest... compassion for once being the same muddled in thought and not do? Only goes so far... those that like to say oh I'll help are not; when like me? Doing is helping, like sometimes when I visit someone and they get an unexpected task calling them away? I have been known to do their dishes; or help with something... instead of sitting and twiddling my thumbs... when they get back; I dont go oh hey I did your dishes or scrubbed your toilet. It just becomes a nice unexpected surprise that gives them time stolen so they can rest and relax in that moment or space that I would have sat there and done nothing.

My cause and effect cycle ended I have no guilt nothing to confess out no burden nor weight... of course there is however expectation... which is the same as intention being pregnant; do I feel that energy both good and bad? You bet I do. Sometimes it is so over bearing and crushing I can barely move... but then again I am not the cause even if someone wants to say that I am or use me as the excuse.

The sad thing is? Not being the cause... all of that effect used as an excuse to make it like I am the cause? The effect passes right over and goes right back to them and all involved or believe that to be the case.

Exactly why ignorance is not bliss... ignorance is not knowing. Not knowing is not any sort of excuse... once one knows one cannot unknow only take what is known and gain more perspective on that knowing.

So hey you are not me believe what you know until it fails you. Reality is just that reality it can't be anything else or it becomes fiction.

new topics

top topics

join