It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public housing smoking ban in effect nationwide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Yes but it's also nicotimide... Which is a form of vitamin B.

info
edit on 3/8/2018 by NJE777 because: Add url

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Then even tougher titties

So no safety net for those who end up disabled through accidents or health conditions - its an uncompassionate world you're happy with.

Fair enough - just bad luck if it happens to you in the future I guess. Tough titties and all that?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sounds like a natural progression after banning smoking from everywhere else. Why wasn't this one of the first places smoking was banned.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Some of these comments made me laugh. The intolerance to people who are disabled, down on their luck is frankly shocking!

Btw I know for some it might be difficult as it goes against your own agendas but just have a think... If the government pays x amount of money to someone in benefits but they take y amount of money back in huge taxation costs on luxury items then they are making A LOT more money then they would be if that person purchased healthy carrots with it! All a numbers game folks it's honestly not that hard to understand.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why wouldn't it? I would think it relates to any smoking materials

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia

originally posted by: Slinki
a reply to: Metallicus

My husband and I live in an apartment complex that works with housing for those who need it, but we pay the full $1200 rent because we bring in enough money to be able to do so and still live comfortably. Including buying our luxury cigarettes.
Should we also have to abide by this new, invasive, restrictive rule? Are we still basically "guests" of the state? Gotta say, this pisses me off. I will smoke in my own home, that I pay for faithfully, every single month on a 12 month lease for the last 10 years.

Man, your situation would piss me off to! I am in my third home and only rented one time for 3 months. I have been a home buyer for 21 years. Currently I am 8 years into a 30yr note on 20 acres with an 1800sqft brick home and a 24x30 shop. I lease 90 acres behind me that is land locked and has an 8ft compound fence around it. Mortgage is $900 and lease land is $90 a month.

Go buy something!

I think I will.
Getting low on smokes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join