It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study finds Giza pyramid can focus electromagnetic energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

New research from an international team of physicists has revealed that the Great Pyramid of Giza may be able to focus electromagnetic energy through its hidden chambers and under its base.

The team is now hoping to create a similar concentrating effect on a nanoscale size. These nanoparticles could then be used for the development of sensors and highly efficient solar cells.

The study has been published in the Journal of Applied Physics.
Source
Journal of Applied Physics article

A team of scientists have discovered that the Giza pyramid is able to concentrate electromagnetic energy. Further, they're hoping that their discovery will lead to the creation of nanoscale pyramid structures to be used in advanced electronics.
With all the talk of the pyramids having been built or at least directed by a more advanced civilization, this news is huge if legitimate.
Perhaps those simple stone tombs are actually advanced energy devices.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Finally Physics is standing up and verifying what others have been saying for years.

These pyramids were designed to help modify weather in areas, but were dependent on natural underground aquifers to collect the energy needed. A mountain does the same thing but mountains cannot be moved easily. Pharaoh is loosely derived from Pha (Fa) and Ra. Fa stands for mountain or large building structure and Ra refers to one who overlooks from up high.

Electromagnetic energy could actually be used for many things, like magnifying a Pharoah giving a speech or causing a light show by increasing the energy of something that produces light, even a lamp with a charged reflector grid. I would say that bringing rain and clouds to the area would be the main reason they built the pyramids.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Uhm.. I do not know what or how the Laser Zentrum Hannover plays into this, as RT reported. I received some laser-based training there and nothing indicated any kind of Egyptian references or even theoretical sciences in the mentioned areas of physics.

The study itself does not mention the LZH, too.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

There are lots of ways to focus electromagnetic energy.

It is possible to guide magnetic field lines using a shaped magnetic material. Just as field lines concentrate when entering the south pole of a magnet from a large area, an external magnetic field can be "gathered" using, for example, a cone-shaped piece of iron. The cone can be positioned such that the static field spread over a large area enters the wide end of the cone. The iron confines the field and will guide it to the tip of the cone, where it will emerge with a much higher density and, therefore, a much higher magnetic field strength.

Nothing new about using different shapes to focus energy.

But it would never work using the actual Pyramids because they are not made of metal.
Or if it worked it would be inferior to a metal Pyramid.

So I really doubt that the great Pyramids were built with this purpose in mind.
edit on 31-7-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
humansarefree.com...

The Russians have been experimenting with pyramids for decades now.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I saw this story today on my book of face, but didn't really read it. Now that I have (thanks for posting it and reminding me), it's disappointing to see that it's all theoretical right now.

Hopefully they can replicate the theoretical effect in measurable results--it certainly would be vindicating to people who subscribe to power-station idea behind the origin of the pyramids...maybe.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Uhm.. I do not know what or how the Laser Zentrum Hannover plays into this, as RT reported. I received some laser-based training there and nothing indicated any kind of Egyptian references or even theoretical sciences in the mentioned areas of physics.

The study itself does not mention the LZH, too.

One of the authors of the study, Andrey B. Evlyukhin is a researcher at Laser Zentrum Hannover. He has written a few papers concerning subjects related to this research.

-dex

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The team admitted that they made assumptions. I see no way that electromagnetism would affect solar panels. I believe more power can be gathered from a small generator than from the pyramid. Electromagnetism will possibly induce current flow in a transformer coil if the feild is strong enough and the circuit is complete.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Pyramid Power Plant Theory.
Pretty interesting stuff..
Mainstream science mocks it, but it holds water to me. I am not as smart as mainstream scientists, though,

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Pyramid Power Plant Theory.
Pretty interesting stuff..
Mainstream science mocks it, but it holds water to me. I am not as smart as mainstream scientists, though,

you can use pyramids to sharpen your razor blades and other very useful household chores.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

They ran a simulation. Their 3D model has a height of 138.75 m and each base side of 230 m.

One of the resonances they see is at a wavelength of 230 m. Gee, who would have thought....

Here is the thing though. Every object has certain electromagnetic properties (resonances etc).

You could run a simulation of your house and would find that it will focus certain em wavelengths too.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The entire article is about figuring out a method for mapping the internals of the pyramids and searching for undiscovered or hidden chambers... it has nothing to do with what ever fantasy people have above such as 'weather control' or 'light shows'

The study all all about mapping, nothing more... Still interesting, but, my god we don't need the media to sensationalize, we already have everyone here doing that... i put it to the OP that you barely understood the introduction of the article let alone anything else... yet still went off down la la land and interpreted it however you wanted...like Ricky incorrectly did

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would assume that if and when the pyramids were found, that if they would have been giant rectangles....then we as dumb as we are would theorize that we can direct energy with that shape, or if it had been a big old square. We as humans tend to just come up with some really stupid shat and theorize some of the craziest stuff ever. I don't know what they were. I do however know what they are not.... there not a tomb for a dead Pharaoh. IMHO...they were something way more simpler and useful for their times. The area was more a destination for everyone than a funeral complex.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Holy Sh&t

All those years and money given to Gillette - I should have been putting the blades under a pyramid

and battery powered...lol

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
With all the talk of the pyramids having been built or at least directed by a more advanced civilization, this news is huge if legitimate.
I don't see why this news is huge. I'm not even sure why researchers are looking at this. It's not that interesting, and they didn't even verify their simulations on the real pyramid.

Perhaps those simple stone tombs are actually advanced energy devices.
What they did was simulate aiming some radio waves at the pyramid to see what happened to them.

The physics principle of conservation of energy says the radio waves can't just vanish, so they have to go somewhere or be dissipated somehow, and the simulation suggested they would go into the ground the pyramid sits on. That's an energy consuming device, not an energy producing device. You'd have to generate radio waves somehow to produce them to send them into the pyramid, whether powered by hydroelectric generators, or burning coal or other such means that we typically use to generate electricity.

We already have some technologies for focusing electromagnetic energy from the sun, in the visible light wavelengths which has a huge advantage over radio waves, in that visible light is much higher frequency and thus has much more energy than radio waves, which have low frequency and low energy. Here is one such example of a solar collector that focuses the electromagnetic energy in a way that usefully converts solar energy to something we can use.

The type of energy focusing shown above can be useful. I don't see how this pyramid research is useful in any way, and it's frankly uninteresting to me that when you aim radio waves at a pyramid they allegedly get sent into the "substrate" or ground the pyramid sits on. So what?

I also don't really understand why they are only doing simulations. Simulations are the only option for things like figuring our how the early universe evolved because we can't make a universe. But sending radio waves into the pyramid for real doesn't sound hard to me, you would just need to go inside and place some sensors. So do the researchers plan to do that to confirm their simulation? The article doesn't say that, it says they plan to run more simulations at different frequencies. I would have thought they would want to test their simulation to see how accurate it was.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

There are lots of ways to focus electromagnetic energy.

It is possible to guide magnetic field lines using a shaped magnetic material. Just as field lines concentrate when entering the south pole of a magnet from a large area, an external magnetic field can be "gathered" using, for example, a cone-shaped piece of iron. The cone can be positioned such that the static field spread over a large area enters the wide end of the cone. The iron confines the field and will guide it to the tip of the cone, where it will emerge with a much higher density and, therefore, a much higher magnetic field strength.

Nothing new about using different shapes to focus energy.

But it would never work using the actual Pyramids because they are not made of metal.
Or if it worked it would be inferior to a metal Pyramid.

So I really doubt that the great Pyramids were built with this purpose in mind.

There was a urban legend that if you made even a cardboard pyramid and put some razor blades inside that pyramid at 1/3rd height, moon light would make the blades sharper.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I saw this story today on my book of face, but didn't really read it. Now that I have (thanks for posting it and reminding me), it's disappointing to see that it's all theoretical right now.

Hopefully they can replicate the theoretical effect in measurable results--it certainly would be vindicating to people who subscribe to power-station idea behind the origin of the pyramids...maybe.

Yep its was just a computer simulation to test a theoretical possibility. Interesting thou.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I would say that bringing rain and clouds to the area would be the main reason they built the pyramids.

So does it rain a lot near the pyramids? Has it ever? Vegas has taller buildings, and I don't think it's raining all the time there. Sure isn't raining all the time near the pyramids.

Mountain RANGES do the same thing in certain areas.

I get the fascination with ancient Egypt, but the absolute nonsense people lay on bothers me.

Just because you and I can't figure out how to build a pyramid with PAID labor, doesn't mean people back in the day couldn't. No aliens, no weather manipulating nonsense, just ego and enough coin to get it done. Other people have shown it's easy.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433
The entire article is about figuring out a method for mapping the internals of the pyramids and searching for undiscovered or hidden chambers... it has nothing to do with what ever fantasy people have above such as 'weather control' or 'light shows'

The study all all about mapping, nothing more... Still interesting, but, my god we don't need the media to sensationalize, we already have everyone here doing that... i put it to the OP that you barely understood the introduction of the article let alone anything else... yet still went off down la la land and interpreted it however you wanted...like Ricky incorrectly did

No. The article in the Journal of Applied Physics has nothing to do with mapping the internals of the Great Pyramid.

Specifically, the purpose of the research:

Two of the main objectives of our study are partial removing of unreasonable speculations about electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid and the demonstration of flexibility of the multipole decomposition method for research at both nano- and macro-scales

In other words, their original intent was to dispel some of the far-fetched legends and myths surrounding the pyramid's electromagnetic properties.

This study examined how the pyramid's shape and construction propagated EM waves incident to the structure from both top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top directions.

The researchers were interested in finding resonances that resulted in localized high energy EM concentrations. They then examined those localized EM concentrations with respect to the location of the King's Chamber, the Queen's Chamber and the "Basement" Chamber. They concluded that certain resonant conditions could cause EM field concentrations in all of the internal chambers.

It is interesting theoretical research. However, given the conditions of their models, it is unlikely to be tested at the proposed wavelengths. However, they did indicate that future research may examine higher frequencies with shorter wavelengths.

-dex

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: rickymouse

I would say that bringing rain and clouds to the area would be the main reason they built the pyramids.

So does it rain a lot near the pyramids? Has it ever? Vegas has taller buildings, and I don't think it's raining all the time there. Sure isn't raining all the time near the pyramids.

Mountain RANGES do the same thing in certain areas.

I get the fascination with ancient Egypt, but the absolute nonsense people lay on bothers me.

Just because you and I can't figure out how to build a pyramid with PAID labor, doesn't mean people back in the day couldn't. No aliens, no weather manipulating nonsense, just ego and enough coin to get it done. Other people have shown it's easy.

Energy flowing through all buildings effects geomagnetics of an area. Even a single high tree in a field can effect the way energy flows through the earth, energy channels through the tree. So do not stand under the tree in a thunderstorm. It is as simple as that.

The energy for a pyramid needs to be there to work, underground mineral deposits or especially flowing water from underground rivers will increase the energy flow. You do not need a stone pyramid, you could have any of many designs to accomplish this, even a radio tower boosts power utilizing this energy. New york and other big cities definitely effect the weather, but fracking is altering the way the energy flows through the earth which causes changes in ground currents and alters the weather patterns. Certain kind of mines have known to alter patterns of weather for a long time. This kind of information is scattered through geology articles all over the place.

The pyramids may not have worked, but I believe that the people building them believed they would work. I do not think that they actually knew that there were multiple needed elements that had to be present for them to work. Monkey see monkey do. I think they believed it would work because they observed mountains and maybe some culture had made ones that actually worked. It could have been luck that all things were in place on a working pyramid though,

Just because there is a set of pyramids there does not mean they ever worked. I also do not think that the alignment of the pyramids actually is that important as most people believe, other geomagnetic factors in the earth itself are more important for them to work correctly, things they had no ability to test for back then. We now have capability to test for geomagnetic and mineral hotpoints from an airplane, they were doing it around here looking for minerals to mine. That is new technology, it did not exist on a bigger scale fifteen years ago.

They keep saying exact alignment is critical to be considered a pyramid. So the people who's countries have these pyramids set the rules and anything that does not match what they have is not real, just a pile of rocks. Many people believe what they say, that is hogwash. Some pyramids look like huge planters, increasing energy flow through the plants with a pyramid garden would probably greatly increase food production, especially since the deer can't climb steps well.

Even back then, people were fooled into believing that building a pyramid was necessary, people have not changed, they still get talked into building stuff to make themselves look better in cities. Look at some of the crazy things people build to make their community look better than others, often they put their population far into debt that way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join