It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News conference on Thurman Blevins shooting taken over by protesters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
To me this particular video is pretty clear cut and dry what happened. Why on Earth would people protest this? There has to be another agenda at play. I refuse to believe that people are that dumb.

You are fully correct. This is nothing but manufactured outrage.
Had the guy's skin was white, nobody would be protesting and this wouldnt get past local news.

Although some people in this thread are truly dumb so I can't tell. Shooting him in the shoulder, mid chase? Just stfu.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

This is a pretty good example of why LEO do what they do in a lot of shooting situations...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sorry but a person waving a gun about is as likely to shoot a random stranger as much as the Police officer if he or she is intent on shooting..

How do I know intent, well waving the gun about when a Police officer is telling you to stop and you refuse to is intent enough for me..

You hold on to the gun then you are still planning to use it...

Totally justified in being shot...

"Cillit bang, and the dirt is gone"...UK TV advert...

Being a colour, race, religion or creed does not alter the fact that waving a dangerous ranged weapon about and showing unreasonable behaviour is reason to be shot...Don't want to be shot then either don't do it in the first place or drop the weapon when told..

Unlike the BLM BS the chances of being shot when the weapon is dropped are next to none unless you do a further very threatening action..

Too many folk telling every one they can do what they want and don't like it when they can't...

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join