It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US attack on Iran?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: pavil

Crippling sanctions are what brought them to the nuclear talks in earnest in the first place

And which idiot said it was the worse deal ever, and ended it?

Say what you will. Yes it's Trump's fault we didn't have an actual Treaty? Did the deal permanently prevent Iran's nuclear ambitions or curb it's agressive foreign policy?

Besides, Iran said it was still going to honor the agreement, so everything is the same, right?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Dude, did you read/comprehend that before you posted it?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Exactly which Iranian is trying to 'snatch' which 'freedoms'?

I would presume the same freedoms the Iraqis and Afghans were trying to snatch. Since we bomb them all, though do go oops when we hit a wedding party, hospital or school, that would mean all Iranians, too. As to freedoms, that would have to be any freedom in the Constitution, if Americans are getting snatched at. I'm not sure what they would snatch from, say, Mexicans, so don't ask about them.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
"Death to America" = Iran's bad punchline that might see the end real soon TM.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

I'll not even give your other denigrating comments the honor of a reply. I get it. You've never been in war. Don't talk down to people who have served. Makes you look like a dildo.

Come on man, tell us how you really feel.

Cool heads prevailing, amiright?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What exact part are you having trouble comprehending?

Obama's Middle Eastern/Gulf Policy was horrible.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'll not even give your other denigrating comments the honor of a reply. I get it. You've never been in war. Don't talk down to people who have served. Makes you look like a dildo.

Come on man, tell us how you really feel.

Cool heads prevailing, amiright?

Cooler heads would prevail if people stuck to facts and not Iranian propaganda.

But, you're right. I should be a better man. I'm working on it.

He/she just pissed me off with that ridiculous 2 million number and his/her thinly veiled accusation that US service members were the proximate cause. Even the highest estimates from Iraqi sources are maybe .5 mil. And those numbers include things like murder and robbery wherein someone gets killed...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Cooler heads would prevail if people stuck to facts and not Iranian propaganda.

But, you're right. I should be a better man. I'm working on it.

It's all good man, you owned up to it, that's man enough for me.

Just remember you were born and raised (and served) American. That conviction you have is shared by many places on the planet. They just might represent different ideas/ideology. Doesn't make either side wrong or right.

People of a country rarely represent their government. Governments of countries rarely represent their people.

Just because I'm a patriotic American doesn't mean I think our government is always right.

Same goes for other people on the planet, hell, I'm sure most war torn countries aren't too fond of their governments.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
citing nato commander wesley clark:

"I said, “Are we still going to invade Iraq?” “Yes, Sir,” he said, “but it’s worse than that.” I said, “How do you mean?” He held up this piece of paper. He said, “I just got this memo today or yesterday from the office of the Secretary of Defense upstairs. It’s a… five-year plan. We’re going to take down seven countries in five years. We’re going to start with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, then Libya, Somalia, Sudan, we’re going to come back and get Iran in five years."

they are picking the countries of this hit list one after another.
this was all planned before 911.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

After Iran is what??? North Korea?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Did we really have to "take down" Lebanon, Sudan or Somalia?

They did fine destroying themselves without our help. You can make a case we helped Lebanon along with our support of Israel but they were already in the express lane.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I am a brit

Iran is not a enemy of mine, it has done nothing to me.

If the US attacks Iran I hope my country refuses to support the USA like in Vietnam.

You guys will lose but I hope you guys make the USA pay for every inch of your soil with blood and scrap metal. Tyrants need to pay.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
citing nato commander wesley clark:

"I said, “Are we still going to invade Iraq?” “Yes, Sir,” he said, “but it’s worse than that.” I said, “How do you mean?” He held up this piece of paper. He said, “I just got this memo today or yesterday from the office of the Secretary of Defense upstairs. It’s a… five-year plan. We’re going to take down seven countries in five years. We’re going to start with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, then Libya, Somalia, Sudan, we’re going to come back and get Iran in five years."

they are picking the countries of this hit list one after another.
this was all planned before 911.

And these deluded people honestly thought the citizens of the countries their war machines were butchering would line up in the streets and throw flowers at their soldiers feet

It’s taken a lot longer than planned because reality is not what they think it is.

of course a certain couple of countries in the Middle East were telling them it would be quick and their troops would be welcomed

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

I'd say Haiti. They fit the profile. There's no way they could fight back for long, crop dusters for an air force, and you just know they're working freedoms snatching voodoo. Bomb the hell out of Haiti! The pride is back! YAHOOO!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

And these deluded people honestly thought the citizens of the countries their war machines were butchering would line up in the streets and throw flowers at their soldiers feet

Any why not, especially if you have some Hershey bars to hand out? Look, there's no need for anybody to get their shorts in a bunch, just because they're not sure which body parts are what's left of their families or neighbors. You wouldn't mind, right? You seem really confused. It's not even killing or murder: it's called collateral damage. It's alright to collateral damage most of a city, when they were trying to snatch your freedoms. It only looks like the freedom snatchers work a market stand, selling pistachio nuts, then go home in the evening. Get with it!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

originally posted by: WarPig1939

I'd say Haiti. They fit the profile. There's no way they could fight back for long, crop dusters for an air force, and you just know they're working freedoms snatching voodoo. Bomb the hell out of Haiti! The pride is back! YAHOOO!

The Clinton Foundation needs to cover its work in Haiti but, fortunately, Hilly is not in office so Haiti is safe.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Stop the press
Panic over !
Trump says ready to meet Iran's Rouhani

U,S President Donald Trump has offered to meet Iran's leaders with no preconditions, at any time they want.

No use adding anything more : we're all set for peace in the Middle East
As long as Trump gets his tower in Téhran, that is

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

The Clinton Foundation needs to cover its work in Haiti but, fortunately, Hilly is not in office so Haiti is safe.

You know, you're right. I didn't even think of that. (Thinking gives me a headache.) Hey! Considering the Uranium One deal and Russia, maybe it wasn't only Haiti that dodged a bullet. That would add a new dimension to the Clinton Body Count, wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Thank you for your thoughts. I agree that war is the dark side of humanity. Chest bumping and high fives to one side, reality check on the other.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I kicked war off and closed it down in Iraq....I was also at the Pentagon when it was attacked. War is Hell Humans create. I loved the Iraqi people and would rather live with Men than kill them.

a reply to: haman10

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join