It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US attack on Iran?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Spoken like a true Communist supporter. Voted for Sadig Khan, did you.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Spoken like a true Communist supporter. Voted for Sadig Khan, did you.

Just to be clear, who are you attempting to insult as opposed to actually having an opinion on the topic?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Read the post I responded to...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: haman10
a reply to: intrepid

I specifically addressed this "death to America" slogan a long time ago in this thread

Several points seemed to be a concern to many members here:

1- the "death to America" slogan which i really wish they take some time and read my post above because that will most probably answer some of their questions.

2- Iran's support for militant groups , its a little bit of hypocrisy to take off MKO (mujahidin khalgh terrorist group of Iran) from the black-list and consider hezbollah a terrorist group, isnt it? MKO has killed more than 17,000 innocent Iranians as an extremist Marxist-Islamist terrorist group but it now enjoys wide-spread support from US govt.

Here

Hezbollah of Lebanon is not a "group", its a vast organization with millions of members and owns an overwhelming number of seats in Lebanese democratic parliament. its a democratic organization to people's surprise whose main objective is to secure Lebanese interests and if needs be, its "territorial integrity". it does NOT behead or crucify people like MKO does. it only protects their people from harm's way, but how dare they? how dare they protect themselves from Israel? No need to mention that military wing of Hezbollah is probably its smallest wing.

3- Iranian nuclear program , that issue was addressed in a binding TREATY with world states, but US being above the international law, threw it all away (despite the order of ICJ -International court of justice- to immediately curb all sanctions). Secondly even if Iran WAS after nuclear weapons which she is not, What gives US the right to HAVE and USE them but prevents Iran from having them in deterrence?

I'm not familiar enough with the subjects to comment on your 1 and 2 points, but if they're as poorly informed as your #3 point, there's got to be some holes in your reasoning. The JCPOA was never a treaty. Whoever told you that lied to you. If it was a treaty, it wouldn't have been so easy for Trump to pull out of it. It was the international equivalent of a pinky swear.
Oops response to wrong poster
edit on 2-8-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What are you talking about - see the date below. Way to ignore harsh truth.

TIRANA, Albania, Mar. 20, 2018 on the occasion of the Iranian New Year, Iranian Resistance held a celebration and a major gathering in which thousands of PMOI/MEK members participated, in this ceremony

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Holy $hit, I don’t know where to start.

Trump is trying to put the American people first by bringing manufacturing back to America, removing the US from bad trade deals and trying to stop other countries from screwing us financially. These are all things that no recent president has attempted. Trump catches Hell from liberals because he does not care about illegal immigrants, he cares about Americans.

Trump is not divisive unless you want to talk about the divide between illegal immigrants (whose opinions should not ammeter) and American citizens. The liberal Media tries everyday to lie and manipulate the low education masses into thinking Trump is a bigot and a derelict. Obama (I’m guessing he is your idol) divided America more than any president ever. Remember the clinging to guns and religion comment? Well, those of us that love our guns and bible took offense to that statement. Democrats continue to further the divide by pandering to their inner city voting plantations by playing to the notion of a racist America. Trump has done more for black citizens than any President, just look at the black unemployment rate. Why won’t the blacks unite with Trump? Give me 1 good (real) reason.

Thank God Obamacare is gone, hallelujah! What a joke. Obama made my insurance skyrocket and nearly destroyed the healthcare system. It was only beneficial if you were a Democrat and wanted someone else to pay for your healthcare. I know this for sure, I don’t want the IRS to have anything to do with the healthcare system.

Trump is a great world leader. He does not bow to other leaders and he doesn’t go around apologizing for America like some self hating snowflake. I’m not really sure what he could do any better. I don’t know what deals you are referring to.

Why the hell do you care how long Trump met with Putin? What on Earth has Trump done to be “submissive” to Putin? Don’t says some stupid $hit like collusion or one of the other broad meaningless things liberals tend to say. Just because Trump is trying to get along with Russia doesn’t mean he is submissive. Obama was submissive, Trump is dominate. Exact opposites.

The most glaring BS you spewed was about the lawmakers being scared of
Trump and Trump ruling with fear. I needed a laugh, thank you for that. There are literally loud mouthed liberals blabbering about impeaching him everyday, media slamming him with 90% negative coverage (except Foxnews) and demonstrations in the street. Does this sound like people that are terrified of Trump? No

We are exceptional. No other country in the world has created the wealth and standard of living created by America. Most great inventions in all fields are from Americans. Most breakthroughs is science and medicine are from Americans. We are free and the opportunities are endless. Few other countries can offer the setting to achieve the success America offers. This is, in a big part, due to capitalism so this probably goes against everything you believe in and is very offensive to you. Here’s a question; if America isn’t exceptional then why in the hell are there so many people from all over the world trying to get into America?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Iran has every right to pursue missile and nuclear programs. Why should the usa have the say in who is or isnt allowed to defend themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yes, MEK is the go to group if you need some "original Iranian terror attack".

Censorship Purge Signals Imminent False Flag Violence Before Mid-Term Elections...

www.zerohedge.com...

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: intrepid

Very well laid out point -

1979. The US is very good at holding a grudge. See Cuba.

This is a minor blimp in the scheme of things; of more concern
Giulianis speech to "friends of Iran speech"

* Friends " = previously a terrorist organization ( PMOI/MEK )

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

And what post would that be?

GD

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sorry about your childhood, but this would not be the mother of all wars. US technology is so far ahead of what Iran would toll out that their military would roll up in days. Operations Praying Mantis and Nimble Archer were very successful for the USA back in the 80's, and the US advantage over Iran has grown exponentially since then. The key here is that Iranians should rise up against a oppressive regime, and take control of their country. Before it's to late. reply to: haman10

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

war with Iran is the mother of all wars"

Must be a broken record in the Middle East....where have we heard that before? Hmm..... Maybe instead of Baghdad Bob, we'll have Tehran Tom?

Let's not kid ourselves though, I think most of us here are awake enough to know the REAL reasons we'd war with Iran. The same reasons for all the other recent wars. Who uses the dollar, and who doesn't. It isn't rocket science.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join