It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red and blue stars in NE early morning sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've noticed a red and blue star or stars since 2009 was visible in SE sky in Arizona,now it is visible in NE sky,also have seen a green planet during the day time,my neighbor has a Celestron telescope he said they are huge plus other bigger planets behind it,it seems perhaps the story by Sitchtin may have been true,no question that this star system exist's and it is headed in our direction

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I was going to comment.
But I wouldnt be adding anything constructive.

Heres hoping to a collision.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
I've noticed a red and blue star or stars since 2009 was visible in SE sky in Arizona,now it is visible in NE sky,also have seen a green planet during the day time,my neighbor has a Celestron telescope he said they are huge plus other bigger planets behind it,it seems perhaps the story by Sitchtin may have been true,no question that this star system exist's and it is headed in our direction

if you don't know if its 1 star or more that you were seeing there really is no point.

How do you know that the stars you see now are the same ones as before but have moved?

so only you and your friend have seen this green planet with other planets hiding behind it?

it seems perhaps the story by Sitchtin may have been true,no question that this star system exist's and it is headed in our direction

what star system?

it was 1 or more stars and a green planet with other planets hidden behind them only seen by you and your friend with the special telescope?

Sure, I'll buy that for a dollar

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

It's a star system several stars,what are you trying to allude? several stars

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What time of year? What time of day? What direction specifically? What latitude are you observing from?

See this thread: Astronomy: So you see a bright light

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

It's a star system several stars,what are you trying to allude? several stars

What a star system?

what you saw in 2009?

What you are seeing now?

Or the green planet with other hidden planets behind it?

How do you know its the same celestial object that you were seeing in 2009?

if it is when did it move and how long did it take to move position?

How do you and your friend know if planets are hidden behind the green planet?

If you saw them then how are they hidden?

So many more questions...

Its just a very vague OP.

Nothing about where or when this green planet was seen or how its known that here are hidden planets behind it.

I hope you can detail these sighting with finer details

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Oldtimer I appreciate you writing this thread. Hell, this is kind of topic is what brought me here!! But we have millions of amateur astronomers out there and not one is reporting this? What you are stating would create the biggest # storm you have ever seen.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

pics?

Or anything other than my neighbor said so.....

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

All is visible through my neighbors Celestron telescope,you can see whole system,they are visible in the NW sky in Calif after about 2:30 am,can see with naked eye

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

All is visible through my neighbors Celestron telescope,you can see whole system,they are visible in the NW sky in Calif after about 2:30 am,can see with naked eye

Which system, the stars or the planets?

Could you perhaps install Stellarium (it's a free planetary software) and see if those objects appear there, and if they don't, tell us exactly what part of the sky (and time of the day or night) too look for them?

Either that, or your friend is just pulling your leg.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

A telescope that makes things look bigger????? I've got one as well. What are the coordinates, I'll check it out.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Here we go a disguised Nibiru thread

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
At this time. Venus, Jupiter, Saturn & Mars are visible in the Northern Hemisphere...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I looked at that part of the sky in Stellarium (as seen from Long Beach, California), NW at 2:30am. Nothing unusual there just a very bright star Auriga.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
I looked at that part of the sky in Stellarium (as seen from Long Beach, California), NW at 2:30am. Nothing unusual there just a very bright star Auriga.

Auriga is a constellation. Its brightest star is Capella.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saint Exupery

originally posted by: wildespace

Auriga is a constellation. Its brightest star is Capella.

Duh, I confused my stars and constellations there! What I actually meant is the star Vega, in constellation Lyra.

Along with Cygnus constellation, the NW sky in the early morning looks nothing remarkable.

Still waiting for any proof of a "star system" or the giganti planets hiding behind each other.

edit on 30-7-2018 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I have noticed something similiar but the one ive seen is in the southern sky usually about now.i live in iowa when i first saw it i thought it was jupiter with three of its moons orbiting it. So i downloaded google night sky. Calibrated my phone and put it in the target and nothing came up did a search for jupiter and it wasnt even close. Recalibrated my phone tried again. And nothing. jupiter was still not close. I have seen it thre3 times this year.anyways just thought i would throw in my two cents.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: traintrain

When i first saw it it looked like an orb. With different So then lights kind of jumping around. So i then grabbed my 80 x 120 barska celestron binochulars. And that is when i saw what looked like three diferent moons. One of them was green one was red, one was blue. The biggest one was orange. And they all looked kind of looked like they were hiding behind the biggest one.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: traintrain

When i first saw it it looked like an orb. With different So then lights kind of jumping around. So i then grabbed my 80 x 120 barska celestron binochulars. And that is when i saw what looked like three diferent moons. One of them was green one was red, one was blue. The biggest one was orange. And they all looked kind of looked like they were hiding behind the biggest one.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Pics?,why not get off your butt and look into the sky? it is visible with the naked eye,and I saw it with my neighbor

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join