It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient cache of Kabbalistic scrolls and Artifacts Discovered in Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Love this.
Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

No idea where it is now but i'd have loved to have seen the contents though it was lead sealed, the Goddess on the back holding the knife is Anat who was notorious for eating Ba'al in that death and resurrection drama, you can see the same two serpents symbol on the book in the later works by the way

Anat went mad (at) the beauty of her brother, And (at) the handsomeness of her brother, for he was fair. She ate his flesh without a knife, She drank his blood without a cup.

Ritual Feasts

For these reasons i suspect some form of cult with origins in the dim past, their symbolism is strange, for example in this Jewish work there is a Goddess of the radiant sacred heart and a scorpion, both likely relating to the cult of Asherah.

edit on 30-7-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Found some more info: apparently it was a group of five smugglers who were stopped by the Turkish military. The sign in the first pic/vid is of a provincial police. It was to be sold to a private buyer for $1.7 million. It makes you wonder how much else gets sold like this that we don't catch. There are no doubt amazing things floating around in "private collections."

archive.is...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
In first video, they opened the case and just rolled it open. Being old that would have gone in pieces. There are many phony items around and markets for the people who are unaware and too trusty to buy false items.

Not sure if these items can win when carbondated .
edit on 30-7-2018 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

It depends on the condition kept in and the quality of the hide, here's a claimed 1,500 year old Syriac leather book which Iran claims would shock everyone...

The Basij report suggests that the discovery is so immense that it will shake world politics. 'The discovery of the original Barnabas Bible will now undermine the Christian Church and its authority and will revolutionize the religion in the world,” it states.

1,500 year old leather manuscript

I posted that in the OP, still can't find more about the ancient sealed book.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Leather needs moisture or oil to keep it preserved, i doubt it is 1500 years old. Where did they found it ?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The way that official in uniform is treating those manuscripts, no gloves, licking his fingers while turning the pages and getting his body acids all over the printing and artwork is a crime.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

It is simply said to have originated in Syria, one of the problems in putting a date to these items is that there are no readily available comparative items, the internet doesn't know anything about these, an entire tradition that nobody seems to know anything about emerging from the chaos that is currently Syria.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I would love to know what they say.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Well a lot of it looks like Hebrew so there should be some here that can read that.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

I know right! I literally yelled at my computer for him to stop.

Very cool find though!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Off topic: Is your avatar a black steven? lol

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No it's Billy the Anti-Bully!

Mister Metokur also uses it as his avatar on live streams, though he's the worst bully on the internet.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
why do so many people disregard these finds as invalid?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: celery

Because 1) it doesn't fit their perfect worldview and 2) there are many fakes out there that rich idiots will buy.

There's obviously no way to know if these are real or not. The video I was talking about is from almost a year ago, and my expert research skills have turned up exactly nothing about it since. I assume it is long gone and locked up somewhere we will never see it. If it was really a fake/hoax the academic community would've been all over that, showing through various tests how they aren't real. The fact that it simply disappeared actually lends some credence to speculation that they were genuine.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: celery

Nobody is allowed to see these or talk about them if you're not in the Cabal that's why it's so funny they were posted on youtube.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Satanic

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

It's likely the ancient looking book contains lead plates which would bring in to consideration the Jordan lead codices that checked out as 2,000 years old in material terms but were severely questioned with regards to unexpected content, that all became about opinion and casting of doubts such that the academics you'd want to study them couldn't go near for fear of losing their reputation, there are a lot of correspondences in the leather scrolls to what is seen on the lead codices.

Jordan Lead Codices

That's still being questioned though.

This dismissal of the books is about to be challenged by a group of nine scholars, assembled two years ago with the purpose of deciding whether the books were worthy of further study. The group includes two emeritus professors of biblical studies, three former presidents of the Society for Old Testament Study, linguists, and a metallurgists.

Genu ine lead codices
edit on 31-7-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The owl, the scorpion and the All Seeing Eye, what does it all mean..?

Did Q predict this...?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Now about the ancient book with cuneiform, style wise and production wise it connects to this and could have been found in conjunction, but that sort of raises a greater question...the culture is Urartu.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join