It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa - Land Expropriation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

MOVE!

Why should he?

I'm sure I'm right in saying that he was born in South Africa, lived all his life in South Africa and is as South African as anyone.

Why is what you advocate any different from White Nationalists in places like the UK, USA, France etc saying that white people don't want black people living there and that all black people should move out?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Double Post

edit on 30/7/18 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Why should he? To save his frickin life for God's sake. He's a member of an extreme minority in SA. And the majority hates the whites. I lived in Africa; I know what I'm talking about. Remember the genocide in Rawanda? Believe me, the genocide gene runs strong and deep throughout Africa. Its gonna happen in SA sooner than later and the rest of the world will watch in horror and do .................nothing to rescue anyone.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Honey I'm so sorry. Is your family on farming land?

I'm scared for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Ok, I get that.
South Africa is going the same way as Zimbabwe.

Will anyone shed any tears for white South African refugees who leave their homeland with nothing?
Wonder how many PC Brigade snowflakes offer them the same level of treatment afforded refugees from other countries?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but could those who own farmland move to one of the large cities and become apartment dwellers to save themselves?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Could the usa reach some type of trade agreement for the whites there?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Ok, I get that.
South Africa is going the same way as Zimbabwe.

Will anyone shed any tears for white South African refugees who leave their homeland with nothing?
Wonder how many PC Brigade snowflakes offer them the same level of treatment afforded refugees from other countries?

That would be interesting to see how the border agents suddenly repel the zero tolerance crap at the south border if a large group of white people showed up.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Directly they could, but for me as a boy from the suburbs, I don't think it will make much difference.

You stick out like a raw white thumb where ever you go.

If you're using the train, for example.
ewn.co.za...

No, your life becomes very small and isolated.
You only sleep behind bars - I'm a "prisoner", but committed no crime.

But yeah, people have tried various options.
But we're not talking provinces, or urban vs. rural now.
The daily hate speech against minorities, especially the whites (also the Indian community) - you cannot escape it.
Ultimately it is still South Africa, and you are never safe.

edit on 30-7-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I play a game and spoke to a couple of players from South Africa recently. I asked them about this stuff and they did not know what I was talking about and said it is fake news.

That isn't surprising. I spoke to a German relative who insisted there was no migrant issue because, according to her, all of the migrants entering Germany are Europeans. When I told her that a large number of the migrants were actually from Africa and the middle east, she proclaimed that that was "fake news". The media has people absolutely brainwashed and deceived, especially in Europe and probably Africa too. It'd be like ONLY getting your news from CNN and believing that if it wasn't covered by CNN, it was just made up.

For anyone who doesn't know, this happened before. They forcibly took land from white farmers and gave it to blacks. This resulted in a catastrophic starvation as the blacks weren't able to successfully operate the farms. The president actually begged the white farmers to come back and feed the country.
The white South African farmers are being slaughtered and have been for a long time. Government leaders have been publicly videotaped encouraging the execution of white farmers, even singing songs about going and killing them.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

"Will anyone shed any tears for white South African refugees who leave their homeland with nothing? "

I had several SA friends who made it out successfully, some, quite successfully, and not with "nothing". They can sell their lands and at least get something. Its a better option than letting the government take it with no compensation.

I"ve also heard that Australia has opened its arms to the SA farmers allowing them a pass on Australia's stringent immigration laws.

I don't know about their official status as Refugee's which I think is ordained by the UN. They might be able to apply for refugee status in the US or Canada. Unfortunately, the Dems have stacked the deck against all white/European refugees in favor of POC because..............DIVERSITY! And of course, "white" isn't diverse.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Simple solution!
buy one of these from Amazon:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_16?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1532977988&sr=1-16&nodeID=7147441011&psd=1 &keywords=sombrero

Fly to Mexico, head north to the US Texas Border.......cross at Laredo and demand refugee status!

It might work!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If it comes to that, I want to row over the ocean to the East Coast of the North American continent.

It's just a puddle.

The other way?
I don't wanna get raped by coyotes.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'd have some issues integrating though.
For example, I don't speak the American language.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

I'd have some issues integrating though.
For example, I don't speak the American language.

Well to be honest most of americans dont speak english either lol!!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

What do you mean "create a thread once you've lost everything"? Generally, speaking once those things have happened, it gets very, very hard to "create a thread" on things you no longer have.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Why should he? To save his frickin life for God's sake. He's a member of an extreme minority in SA. And the majority hates the whites. I lived in Africa; I know what I'm talking about. Remember the genocide in Rawanda? Believe me, the genocide gene runs strong and deep throughout Africa. Its gonna happen in SA sooner than later and the rest of the world will watch in horror and do .................nothing to rescue anyone.

Or worse, some on the left will say they deserved it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Could the usa reach some type of trade agreement for the whites there?

No. We're too busy taking in illiterates from everywhere else. Why would we want people who actually know how to do something and most of whom are likely educated above an 8th grade level as well?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The handwriting is on the wall.

I often wonder why the Jews did not leave Germany when things went progressively downhill in the 1930s

This is the same situation. If you are white and live in South Africa, leave now. It's only going to get worse. You will lose your land, all your possessions and then finally your life.

Help your family and get out, before it's too late

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Perhaps you underestimate how stubborn and connected to the soil those Boers are. They're not English migrants but German and Dutch settlers who made South Africa the country it is. They did the backbreaking job of creating the vast farmlands and the dangerous job of dealing with the Zulu who along with other tribes killed thousands of Boers. After starting their own independent Republics the British couldn't beat them when told to rejoin colonial South Africa and half a million man army had to resort to taking the Boer fighters families as hostages. Tens of thousands of Boer women and children died from starvation and disease in British concentration camps.

Talk about blood and soil - their biggest National holiday is Day of Vow to commemorate their stand against the Zulu in the battle of Blood river. For 350 years their people have lived and died in that red soil from which they will never leave.
edit on 30-7-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join