It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Mans Sky Next , Any Travelers Still Out There ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
One traveler by the name of Roland Oberheim is so happy with the NEXT update he's built this portrait of Sean Murray on one of the planets , he used floor panels for his creation which is so large it can be seen from the upper atmosphere.

Impressive stuff.

If you want to visit the homage to Murray the directions are in the link bellow.

Perhaps the best thing about all this though, is that, thanks to the fast-travel portal system implemented in No Man's Sky's previous update, it's actually relatively easy to visit the planet in question and admire the monument with your own eyes. And, what's more, as a result of NEXT's new multiplayer features, you can even take a group of friends with you, emoting around Murray's grandiose follicles until everyone is spent.
www.eurogamer.net...< br />

edit on 31-7-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I never bought the game when it first came out because of what I've read about it. WIth this update and then fact the game is only 19 bucks, I bought it. Interesting but I'm still not sure what I'm doing. Even following the prompts, it takes a while to figure out HOW to do what it asks.

I'm not sure yet, it seems too crafting oriented, which I'm not a fan of. And it looks like maybe all the game is, is travel - harvest-craft etc etc

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

It is confusing to start with but once you've learned the mechanics of the game it starts to make sense , you need to grind early on to get your ship repaired and upgrade your systems but if you stick with it things do get easier , still gotta grind though.

edit on 21-8-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Best game UPDATE in history.

If you like space exploration games, this one wins all day long.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I picked it up a month or so ago when it was on sale, just started playing a couple weeks ago.

Still learning the game, but after a couple weeks of playing I really like it!

Playing on PC here, from what I've heard that is the only way to go.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I did see there was a patch in the past few days which added to underwater stuff. I kind of lost interest, too much mining and crafting (which I hate)

Been busy with Kingdom Come, still not finished, pretending to be a monk right now. But now that Red Dead 2 is out, I'm thinking it'll be a while until I visit any other games

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh I would also like to add this tip I figured out for money making early on for newcomers.

To make a ton of money early on, you need to have a handful of stations you can warp between, and enough slots in main exosuit inventory to carry at least 5000 items of the 250 stackable kind.

Mine at least 5000 cobalt (haven't found any other resource to do this as reliably with) then proceed to the space station and sell all cobalt at once, it will crash that market for cobalt, you can then buy all the cobalt back for a greatly reduced price. Then use the teleport gate to go to the next system and repeat the process. Since each station has it's own economy you can do this over and over in each station. I was selling 10,000 at a time then re-buying, making a profit of 1.5 million units per station on average.

The prices will return to normal after about 5-6 hours of actual play time (timer stops if game isn't running). I was up to 400 million units by the end of my first week playing.

Hope that helps!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join