It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Croatian Underwater Circles.....anyone know anything?

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Now I know this video is a pain to watch, but it's the only link I could find to this story on youtube to post a video of.

I actually watched a short clip about this from as show called What On Earth. The clip ended without giving a real answer but discussed a base there...I believe it said it was a military base.

Has anyone read anything on this?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
There is a comment in Croatian from Formica. They ask, "Da nije nešto radila JRM?" In English, it translates to "Had not JRM done something? The JRM is the Yugoslavian Navy (JRM). This comment was from a month ago.
Here is the current Google Earth picture of the are around Kornati.
For some reason, G.E. has obscured it. Very strange that they would do this in this particular area.

SnF, I think you may have found something that wasn't meant to be found.

edit on V322018Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 28 Jul 2018 23:32:13 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
They appear to be fairly evenly spaced apart for some reason. At one point in history that area could have been above water, sinking for some reason. Also those circles could be somehow steering electormagnetic energy to assimilate clouds in a pattern. They have recently discovered cloud patterns relationship to geomagnetic activity and also to dipole magnetic activity. They are evaluating this more and are trying to see if they can use the information to predict weather patterns in the future.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Gotta say...after I watched the clip I looked up this show and it is kinda mindblowing....most of what they have are right up ATS alley and most I have never seen before...kinda crazy.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What on Earth is one of my favorites.
That and Expedition Unknown. Josh Gates has one of the best jobs in the world.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Really cool... and strange.

Here the google maps link Strange underwater circles at Kornati, Croatia

... and another spot nearby, island of Permuda (funny name, eh) Permuda spots
edit on 29-7-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

... and these are REALLY odd ones nearby Vela Luka meteor hit spots?

When now flying all over the place with GMaps, cannot but agree, these waters are a bit strange to say the least. This place is littered with circular formations on the islands as well, and there are several spots at the beaches with circular formations, as well as some places which look like an aerial bombardment or a spot where several large meteors have hit.

Updating as we go... So, here’s a spot which may give a clue... Fish farms?
... another one fish farms?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Not fish farms, fish farms are very distinctly rings ON the water, the others are clearly beneath the water. Seems easy enough to dive there or send an ROV down.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

The JRM is the Yugoslavian Navy (JRM).

Is?

Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore.

SnF, I think you may have found something that wasn't meant to be found.

It was on the national news in Slovenia, not really secret.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
From the video

the reporter is saying that researcher from the University of Zagreb have dismissed ET and are looking for more earthly explanations.

ammunition experts have rules out explosives used for fishing as causing the circles.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Marking

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Found this, apparently it is sea grass. They have dived at the sites but don't know what is causing it, they say in this article something similar happened in Denmark and those were due to toxins that killed the seagrass.

mashable.com...

new topics

top topics

join