It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were California and Greece Attacked By Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
if you check out the amazing Q threads, they state a similar theory, and it was utilized to get ride of pedo(i beleive) info in CA

I saw something that the Greek fire was arson. maybe or maybe not terrorism

Quoted for hilarity.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
I'm not convinced these are DEWs.

Wildfires themselves probably don't burn hot enough to melt aluminum but the firestorms created by fire, wind, oxygen and other materials probably do burn hot enough to melt hit melting point materials.

Wildfires can burn hot enough to melt aluminum. Google "how hot can a wildfire get"? Don't take my word for it, just look at the multiple sources that say it can get to 13, 14, 1500 degrees Farenheit, then google the melting temperature of aluminum.

And again, that's not taking into account that once the car catches on fire, you could have a fuel fire, which is definitely hot enough to melt aluminum.

Lead melts at 327.5C
Tin melts at 231.9C
Magnesium melts at 650C
Lithium melts at 180.5C
Aluminum melts at 660C

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

from a Dr. back in 2001, investigated this theory fully and I personally think she did a great job.. she also thinks DEW's were used as well, evidence suggests from video footage of the radio tower turning completely into dust right where it was; she suggested this could only be done by extreme heat from DEW's.

It's definetly a workable theory .. IMO ..
edit on 29-7-2018 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Have you seen the picutres of the burned hosue in Calafornia and not a tree has been touched. WHere did those fires start and why where they started. To answer that would bring me off topic and into a banned subject on ATS

Read on the Lost Coast Outpost all or some of the fires were caused by PGE due to lack of maintenance ..

hmmmmm.....yea.. jury is still out on this .. IMO

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
On houses catching alight randomly . . .

The Margaret River fires here in West Australia a few years ago. Houses with unenclosed eves where there is a gap between the top of the wall and the roof, embers can be drawn into the roof cavity pretty easily.

Moral of the story: enclose your eves.

My cousin is a builder down that way, he took me on a tour after the fires.

edit on 29-7-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: groan another typo

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Merlynn

I see that a lot. I've driven through many areas in California and Texas after a fire, and you'll see trees that look like they weren't even touched, but everything around them is totally black and destroyed.

Its no different than a Tornado. The house is gone but the barn is intact. Its influenced by fuel, wind, weather, slope and the like.

Sure, but every car got hit. Following the logic of tornadoes and wild fires missing houses and trees, why wouldn't the fire have missed some cars? Using that as an example it should have missed a car or 2--or only hit a car or 2. Same with the trees, burned some and not others. In the picture the cars look like they were targeted.
And while immigrants might be weapons they would not fall into DEM.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When one car catches on fire and the fuel tank explodes, the flash fireball is enough to set adjacent cars on fire; tyres, paint, furnishings. Infra-red heat can go through windows. Then a whole chain reaction is set off. This is a hazard on ferry boats and trains carrying vehicles. If one car explodes, it's likely to set off the adjacent ones too.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: purplemer

A living tree is not like a log that you throw on a fire.

It actually takes a lot to get a living tree to burn.

Remember living trees are full of water.

It is very easy for an entire house to burn down yet leave the trees next to it untouched. Especially if the wind happens to be blowing the flames away from that tree while the house burns.

Now that depends on what type of tree it is. Some trees are made to burn. Some are not. Learn the difference.

What does this mean?

What trees?

1 trees grow and aren't made.

What tree can grow without any water?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Have you seen the picutres of the burned hosue in Calafornia and not a tree has been touched. WHere did those fires start and why where they started. To answer that would bring me off topic and into a banned subject on ATS
Pizza gate?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merlynn
a reply to: Zaphod58

Also see a lot of cars torched by immigrants.

I see racist posts on ATS (quelle suprise)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
What does this mean?

What trees?

Trees like juniper, Leyland cypress, Italian cypress, rosemary, arborvitae, eucalyptus burn quite well. Eucalyptus in particular burn like its been doused in an accelerate

You are also forgetting the thermo dynamics of a forest fire. Before the flames actually comes a heat wave that helps to desiccate the fuel ahead of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Regardless of theory, I was in Santa Rosa this month visiting my brother and his wife. They were there during the fire and had to flee. On the trip he showed me how the fire went right up to the edge of their property. Two doors down a mountaintop of houses were burned down. Crazy.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Eucalyptus in particular burn like its been doused in an accelerate

Yes,

however, eucalyptus trees consume massive amounts of water.

just Googled Junipers and they too can draw over 25 gallons of water out of the ground per day.

The poster I was replying too was sort of implying in their reply to another poster that explained how a house can burn down but tress around the house don't.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
What does this mean?

What trees?

Trees like juniper, Leyland cypress, Italian cypress, rosemary, arborvitae, eucalyptus burn quite well. Eucalyptus in particular burn like its been doused in an accelerate

You are also forgetting the thermo dynamics of a forest fire. Before the flames actually comes a heat wave that helps to desiccate the fuel ahead of it.

I hate eucalyptus terrible root structure and they like to blow down if looked at wrong, sadly there’s a lot of em out in Cali.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
When one car catches on fire and the fuel tank explodes, the flash fireball is enough to set adjacent cars on fire; tyres, paint, furnishings. Infra-red heat can go through windows. Then a whole chain reaction is set off. This is a hazard on ferry boats and trains carrying vehicles. If one car explodes, it's likely to set off the adjacent ones too.

Cars rarely blow up like in the movies especially newer vehicles and if they’res a decent amount of fuel in the tank and not just mainly fumes I’ve seen cars fully ablaze a fair amount of times and never had one go up except for a baby bleve but that fuel cells don’t hold that much pressure so it doesn’t go big.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Directed energy weapon?

That is an interesting deflection from the real problem, I will give you that.

It couldn't possibly be that rising global temperatures and the breaking of records, all predicted by climate modeling by the way, has had an effect on what the upper limits on the temperature a wildfire could reach, under certain environmental conditions. Nooo, that would be far too simple. Its got to be some dirty great big parabolic space mirror, set to blast certain areas with beams of thermonuclear derived, photonic violence.

At this point, any excuse which deflects from the well known causes of temperature rise on this planet, must be seen as a good excuse, because God forbid we admit that science done by qualified professionals is in any way valid. Right?

edit on 3-8-2018 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Directed energy weapon? That is an interesting deflection from the real problem, I will give you that.

You don't think they put all those Super Hero Movies out for nothing do you? They're bragging about how advanced their technology is at 'our expense'.

Perhaps you should take this # a bit more seriously mate.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I do take it seriously.

Propagandism which props up the notion that there has to be some other explanation for predicted phenomena, other than the explanation which actually works according to actual science, is something I take seriously, because it is a threat to the entire human race, and our future on the surface of this planet in the immediate sense.

I take this stuff VERY seriously, and the fact that people are willing to believe anything other than what is ACTUALLY happening in the world at any given time, is VERY troubling to me indeed. We can't afford to be this doltish as a species. We need to wise up, man up, and actually DO what the scientists have been recommending, that being quit digging the guts out of the planet and burning it for convenience sake, when there are already much better, cleaner options, that do not add gasses to the atmosphere which damage it and make it more likely to trap heat.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

burnt out motor vehicles are the most assanine element of this delusion , because :

vehicle fires happen multiple times a day - in every country on the planet - and the results end up on y-tube // google images

if the ehicle is permittted to bur " down to its tyes " uncontrolled - with nno trumpton response - the result is the same - every dammed time

so - wither thier vvehicle "evidence " fas just bbeen falsified - or you has the even more rediculous notion - that :

" all vehicle fires = DEW attacks "

it makes you wonder if some of these folks ever get outside

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Indeed, and I'm glad you take this seriously, as should we all.

I take this stuff VERY seriously, and the fact that people are willing to believe anything other than what is ACTUALLY happening in the world at any given time, is VERY troubling to me indeed

But I must ask why you take liberalism standing up? I mean, it's all #sht too right? If i'm wrong about your affiliation please, correct me. However I see a World run by puppets attempting to trick us into doing what they will. I'm not buying it anymore. A healthy understanding of this should be taught to the young, but instead, they're being taught the opposite. The entire education system has turned into a political circus act and for whom?

For Them. And only Them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join