It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody's Prepared For This

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
*deleted by poster, corrected below

edit on 28-7-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: mamabeth
Yet again,I found another article that I have to share with you all.
We are living in a very interesting and disturbing timeline.I don't
know when mass starvation could hit us,but my advice to people
is you better prepare for the worst case scenario now!
allnewspipeline.com...

Every person in your family needs 3 gallons of water alone a day, for 3 days emergency. Most don't realize that...not including pets.

Please go to:ww.ready.gov for menus for disaster preparedness.

A few $$ each week for simple things even $10-20 each week...and you and your family will be better prepared for a SHTF scenario.

At least check out the supply purchase lists at the site.

Thank you for making this thread.

MS, 1ST. Responder,
FEMA/Department of Homeland Security,
Region 2 South,
Wayne County, Michigan

edit on 28-7-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I'm ready.
I can fillet a human pretty quick and there are plenty of those to eat.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
www.amazon.com...

now more of you should be ready

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I fully realize my limitations should a disaster occur. The old and sick will not survive and I am afraid I will fall into that category. The first to go. There is no way many people can plan for a disaster so acceptance of their plight is just reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

I am a child of God and I am NOT afraid! I feel for the unbelievers
and KNOW what is coming.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Imagine the 8th day of no big semi-trucks dropping food off at your local grocery stores.
It will take 4-7 days of no food going to the cities and burbs then all hell would break loose. And there is no force that could stop the masses going ape shIt.
Things would be ugly until nature takes it course and the smell dies down. It would be difficult to bridge the gap between too much food (now) and no food (then). And planting your garden is still 3 months off, have to wait for last frost.
Also imagine the roaming packs of dogs, packs of humans and any "plan" better have a strength in number component. Talk to your neighbors in a sane and calm way. Encourage a well stocked pantry with alot of high fat high calorie canned goods. Maybe some chickens with a stupid rooster.
It would suck if the semi-trucks stopped delivering food. I don't think I can grasp the entirety of the disaster.
edit on 28-7-2018 by atsgrounded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I am a child of God and I am NOT afraid! I feel for the unbelievers
and KNOW what is coming.

Amen, sister. There's a huge industry of fear out there that tries to inject itself into prophecy, even, and so many so-called Christians that are living these deceptive delusions of fear, diametrically opposed to what scripture teaches. One example is all the boogeymen they claim are about to pounce on us, antichrist at the door, mark of the beast on your driver's license, etc. Nothing, but nothing happens, but on God's time, by His initiation of what is commonly known as the tribulation period. Christ opens the seals of the apocalypse, not man, not devil, not devil in man, therefore the world will continue on the usual sorry path until only God says so, despite what are, in truth, powerless boogeymen to bring on the end times. In any event, all hell does not break loose until God ordains. So, to stuff anything in the news into the apocalypse is false prophecy. But you know something? People claiming Christ, anyway, are gobbling that stuff up, false prophets making millions on best seller fictions the Bible disputes.

This prepper junk you've got to wonder, as if anybody is going to successfully thwart force majeure, God or devil, if they have a closet full of dried beans, fishing line and a squirrel rifle? Just remove God from the picture, what sort of weanie wants to continue to live in a world where they have to grab a bag, flee to the woods and dig a hole to live in? Filter pond water? My stand is just slay me now then, Lord! Lead me to live at ground zero, then. You know what I mean? What's most ridiculous, in terms of eternity: what have you accomplished, if you manage to live, say, another year in the woods, eating radioactive carp, drinking pond water, and smelling as bad as you'll look? I have a serious problem with simply that concept of life and survival. What is this "run for your life" or "dig in" concept for a so-called Christian, run like hell from having to go to heaven? The hole in the ground is, what, better?

Bottom line, you must come back to the Lord Jesus commanding we don't fret over what we'll have to eat or wear. There's nothing ambiguous in this command to all believers. If you're fretting these things, you're disobeying and not really trusting the God you claim to have faith in. That same scripture says perfect love casts out all fear. And these guys are saying be afraid, be very afraid? What nonsense to try and peddle to any Christian with eyes that see. I believe the world is full of fake Christians, actually, as how is it the Spirit is not leading them into all truth? Is the Spirit, the power of God, failing them, or is the Spirit something they lack? How is it all the false prophets out there, everywhere you look, have a thriving industry? I can testify they don't get anything past me, the lies as transparent as glass, contradictory of painfully clear scripture. The phenonmenon I see is simply the blind leading the blind into the ditch, nothing to do with the Christian faith. Anyway, anybody who wants to try and tell me I need a closet full of dried beans, my response is that sounds like a personal problem. Ditto I'm not afraid of anything, either, am happy, at peace and trusting God's will be done, and not to live by my power and understandings, rather His word, and I'd be a damned fool to be any other way.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No you don't....no one does.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I think it's something we've all had on our mind for decades and it's always wise to be prepared.

I also enjoy playing with alternative information, one being that everything that happens comes from within us. So, if that's half true, we're creating what we fear.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You are thinking about it in the wrong way, (and I hope to never use any of my preps) the most realistic scenarios will not be end of life events, it will be severe disruption of civilization for 6 months to a year.

In that light prepping is more like insurance on your car, you don't want to use it but if you need it, then you are happy you got it.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The people in the most populated areas will starve first. In areas with low population density, the people who live there would likely be able to ride it out. We're not talking about extinction. We're talking about natural selection. The end of cheating.

There are rural areas where people never stopped doing their own farming and hunting.
edit on 29-7-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If nothing else, I suspect TPTB may someday trigger some kind of intentional die off as kind of a reboot to balance the numbers. People are not going to voluntarily stop breeding. Especially in the places where there are the most people. It's inconceivable to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join