It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I studied the list for a hour or so. Iowa must be a dangerous place to live for 13 to 17 year olds. The missing were male and female, black and white. No pattern that I could see. But I feel a pattern would emerge if more informative was published. The government websites are clumsy to use.
Last weekend was a particularly busy week for disappearing. Some of these kids are probably runaways but I sense something evil with so many is a short time.
To get a baseline for comparison, I tried the same searches in my home state of Tennessee and came up with just a few disappearances in the same time period. Even though TN. Has double the population. Statically the math doesn’t add up.

Where are all of the young people disappearing to?

Holy crap, that sounds like something else is going on like cults looking for blood to drink or whatever. I have a daughter and could only imagine the pain these victims families endure.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Don't forget about all the toddlers and babies left in hot cars because Mom or Dad "forgot" them. Or all the kids falling out of multi story buildings due to "faulty" window screens. Seems like every day there's an infant beaten to death for crying. Abusive Nanny's and Day Care Workers. It truly is a war on children.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It sounds like we need a national specialty force to dig out the evil againt the children-a cross breed of an honest FBI and CPS-unfortunately both have bloody noses for not doing their jobs. Something undercover and serious. But until there is a public outcry, I don't see it happening. The poor innocents. And in America.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Stories like this really bother me. I can only imagine the grief and concern the parents and friends must be feeling.. What to heck is going on !!

A young University of Iowa student made headlines recently after she disappeared during an evening jog—but she is just one of the dozens of people who have been reported missing in Iowa in the last 10 days, and the overwhelming majority of the disappearances are children.

Mollie Tibbetts, 20, has become the latest face of the missing person database this week after she was last seen going for a jog near her boyfriend’s house on the evening of July 18, and she seemingly vanished. Dozens of people of have pitched in to help search for the college student, and as she appeared to have no motive to flee, and her closest friends and family members have cooperated with police, it raises troubling questions about whether she was abducted.

However, Tibbetts is not alone. According to the Missing Person database published by the Iowa Department of Public Safety, 48 people have gone missing in the last two weeks, and 34 of those people are children.

www.activistpost.com...
The ages and names of the missing are in the article.

There are approximately 2000 kids that go missing every single day in the big ole USA according to the article. In 2017 there were an estimated 88,089 missing... and a big percentage of those were under the age of 21.. Many disappeared when in custody of social services ... A sad commentary on safety for our youth and scoiety, No, not to mention the social services provided.. Sickening IMO.

"Children of the corn" movie scenario!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Wow, this is scary. I can't imagine that Iowa is densely populated either so proportionally the figures will be even worse.

I dont like thinking about the probable reality of what is behind this. Is there any chance of a natural predator being responsible instead? (Mountain lion or something).

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So few of the people in my life that I talk to seem to grasp how bad it is that people want to abuse children for their sick pleasures. My own wife shuts down when I mention these stories about Lolita Island and I keep telling her that people shutting down allows the nightmare to continue for the children. What do we do to wake people up before their kid is missing from a jog? It seems like if it didn't happen to you or a close friend, people don't care very much. SAD

If I recal some of the stories David Paulides has to tell ...in some cases FBI is monitoring the search from a moderate distance and in some cases special forces are having their own seperate search. If these government departments are used for such a specific case they do it in secrecy and will not report their findings to civilians.

That is maybe the reason why national media (government controlled) is not investigating or reporting these missings. The government must know that the reason why these children/ adults are missing must be kept from the population. There is nothing the government can do and telling the world what is going on will cause civil unrest.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Are we considering 20 year olds as children now? The circumstances are grim but if we are considering 20 year olds as children it kind of changes things. When I read the title I thought we were talking about a slew of toddlers and pre teens etc.

All I can really add is that I hope those that are in accounted for are found and unharmed. I hope the families and friends have the patience and resolve to endure.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would say the average 20 year old these days is a child still

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But how could this be true? I was told by people on this site that trump put an end to, or stopped most , of the child trafficking that was happening in the US?

I don't understand.
Has trump stopped it or is it just as bad or worse than it was under obama?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

I would say you are quite correct.

Sometimes the children are more mature than the older ones.

It really started a while back. I have three close friends that have children that have never left home, and they are still caring for them like they are two years old. Their children are age 32, 34, 44, and male. Two relatives with children that have Peter Pan syndrome, ages between 20 and 28 both male and female.

So yes, age 20 today's is about equal to age 8 when I was a child, about 60 years ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

The FBI needs to dig into the recent Social Media habits of these missing children. They could have been lured to a big cornfield (Iowa has lots of them), or been members of a kiddie-cult.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Someone lied to you. Trump signed an order to crack down on trafficking in December 2017. More arrests have been made than any year under Obama. But it's just scratching the surface.

More importantly for the moment, that pressure from the Feds is likely causing the perverts and traffickers to really crank up their activities. "Party hard, for tomorrow may not come".

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well seems like the Rapture has begun. I'll make sure to hold my children tight, maybe I can hitch a ride when they get beamed up by God, or whatever alien/machine entity has been called God by primitive tribes who witnessed it lost in translation.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If there ever was a case for classifying someone as non human, abducting kids is it. As much as folks like to scream due process and constitutional rights for these scumbags, they should be slowly lowered into a industrial sized meat grinder so they can feel pain and agony as long as possible before death, the ground remains should be cremated and dumped in the sewer.

To horribly quote, "Let their name be stricken from every book and tablet, stricken from all pylons and obelisks, stricken from every monument. Let their name be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of men for all time."

I was reading a book, forgot which one, but an AI posed the question something like how to fire on humans while reconciling not hurting humans per the built in ROE. The sugesstion was to look at criminals as non human. They quit being human when they became criminals.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara
"Parts of these answers could unsettle the populace."

Said by a former german interiour minister. After being asked about the why of cancelling a football match of the german national team vs the Netherlands in Hannover.

The popualce would be unsettled because this was nothing else than a huge training exercise, they even got caught lying about a car full of explsoves and other stuff.

Back to the missing kids:
I don´t think that the government can´t do anything. I believe the governments or whatever kind of ruling circles, their laboratories, their "Dr Mengeles" need some material to work with. Or some ultra-rich old farts need new body parts.

And then they come up with bigfoot-, alien-, ghost- or whatever stories, so nobody thinks the "government" could be involved but is even trying to help.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So how do we automatically go from missing collage students to pedo's?

I think some of you have an affliction.

The case of the missing collage student has been in the news much. From what i have gathered the husband has been ruled out and they searched the hog farm nearby.

My guess is that some worker took her and she is in a nearby town.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am seriously starting to wonder about some of you that get off on talking crap about things you know crap about.

www.kimt.com...

It's important to note that many of those listed as missing may have chosen to leave on their own accord. Of the most recent 20 people reported missing in Iowa as of Friday morning, 17 are teenagers. While the numbers may be surprising to some, the Iowa Department of Public Safety said the numbers are in line with history.

edit on 28-7-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The stats for missing people are shocking. Does anyone know if the Iowa individuals are all be reported from one general area? Or is it scattered?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More importantly for the moment, that pressure from the Feds is likely causing the perverts and traffickers to really crank up their activities. "Party hard, for tomorrow may not come".

I am sure the victims don't like this.
Sounds like at the moment it is just making it worse on them.

To really know if what trump is doing in this field is working we will have to wait and see the results after he is out of office.

The reason I posted what I did is because if we believe that trump fixed this problem when he hasn't we will stop paying attention to it.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I studied the list for a hour or so. Iowa must be a dangerous place to live for 13 to 17 year olds. The missing were male and female, black and white. No pattern that I could see. But I feel a pattern would emerge if more information was published. The government websites are clumsy to use.
Last weekend was a particularly busy week for disappearing. Some of these kids are probably runaways but I sense something evil with so many in a short time.
To get a baseline for comparison, I tried the same searches in my home state of Tennessee and came up with just a few disappearances in the same time period. Even though TN. Has double the population. Statically the math doesn’t add up.

Where are all of the young people disappearing to?

They're being kidnapped. The I-80 corridor is one of the worst for human trafficking.

I was going to post a thread on this later today when I had more time since I'm in the area and getting the local news updates, but I welcome another poster taking the reigns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join